Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vampireking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: cutesukirti1987

I watch so many Abhiya scenes per day. I used to watch it on Star Utsav too. Jab tak roz ek Abhiya scene na dekh lun chain nahi milta

mee too !!!!i am in love with abhiya !!!!😳!!!!we are on the same boat !!!😉dear!!!!!but i think you are big fan of suku not abhay am i right !!!😉??
Bisweswar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vampireking

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">ohh !!thats so sweet !!!!but one thing i want to ask i dont think pkyktelecast in Bengal!!!how do you get to know about this serial ??</font>

yaar who told this?i am from india and we use to get all the channels in our tv and i used to watch pkyek everday at the original time.and u willbe surprised to know that the show was very popular among bongs.my bhabhi,bhaiya,didi half of my frnds used to watch the show.and u know main itni pagal thi,original timepe to dekhtihi thi uske sath jitne repeat telecasts hote the sare dekhti thi.and even in if u will get many bong fans of pkyek.
rkmad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its my day and night dreaming creating daily new episodes and stories in my mind
missing a lot my abhiya vivian d sena and sukriti
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vampireking

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">ohh !!!thats what we call* sisters connection *!!!</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">but i am confused is there nobody from mumbai😕</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">in this forum!!!😆</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">you loose i win !!! you loose !!!</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">no body can win from me😆you loose with 1 time !!!😉</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">but you lived in india might you go in mumbai for graduation or something like that !!!you can see him !!!you still have a chance😳!!</font>

lol yup...sisters connection... Hehe..
Hm..m from india..but i live in bareilly..far away from mumbai.. :( but in this case i win..*shows tongue* i have seen him in 3d..he came 2 bareilly around 2 months before..for a program..but he was very far from me... :'( i so wish to meet him... :'(

as much as i would like 2 go to mumbai i want 2 graduate from delhi.. AIIMS..my dream.. But a very hard one too... :'(

yaar nowdays toh i don't get time 2 switch on my pc also...how are ur studies going on btw...
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bisweswar

prerna i wtch it daily atleast for once coz its my oxygen dear.i cant live without it.

u complete 1 n a half years epis in just a day..? o.O
sukuvivu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i watch daily...i cant sleep without them...