Saraswatichandra-WU-27/5-The Proposal Predicament!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

(Pic courtesy: Facebook official page)

Written Update

27th May, 2013

in the next post
Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Mein aa gai😛
And I brought Goooma🤢 of all the episodes in the week, only I have to get Goooman...and seriously today I wanted to give her a tight slap along with a kick on her back!!!😡

So the confrontation that was left over from friday continues

Goooman in Kumud's room warning her off Saras...She tells Kumud that she might be intelligent but the fact remains that NL has married her and right now there is no relation between her and Saras😡 Kumud retaliates that it is because she doesnot want the relation to happen😲 (Kumud knows it??? Chhupi rustom hai Tu! Girl you have more brains than senior and junior vyaas combined!!)  she says that no one knows what is in the store of future...Goooman asks that has Saras told her once that he loves her...Kumud is unable to meet her eyes at that question (Hain?? why are you acting guilty? He HAS told you, hasnt he?? or did I dream the whole night hug sequence and the haldi and mehendi sequence😕 Srushtipagal ke Samud Sapne😆)

Goooman almost challenges her that Saras will NEVER say that to her as he is afraid of relations...(I truly hated Goooman at that moment, I wanted to slap her right then and there...or atleast twist her long arm which was emphasising Saras and his fear of commitmentt...Haye!! Kaash Me Golmaal 3 ki Ajay Devgan hoti!)

And she walks off🥱

Saras is hanging on a window sill 😆 Literally when LN comes and talks to him heart to heart...he talks of the temple that Saraswati used to visit and Saras gets all defensive...but LN tells him to let him talk...how he lost Saraswati and how he left her alone, not giving her proper attention, how after her death he felt guilty and could not meet Saras's eyes and tried to compensate his lack of attention with money and comforts...how he is now truly sorry for everything...
Saras is anguished but he breaks down at his father's admission...

Love this anguish on his face, how the old Saras surfaces...and finally vanishes in the hug that he gives to his father ...saying that may be now he will be able to accept his mother's death as he has got his father...Loved how he said "I missed you dad"
=

LN finally asks him that he will consider that he has truly gotten over when he answers his question...and asks Saras whether he truly likes Kumud...Saras BLUSHES😳😆 and LN understands (you have to appreciate LN's smile here...he is trying to understand why his SON is blushing before him😆...how can his son be so shy when he was so besharam in his age😆)

He promises Saras taht in case he decides to change his mind, about Kumud, LN will be with him...and leaves a too big smile giving Saras...(Haye haye mann mein laddoo phoota!! Phatak!! Gadheda..ab toh kucch kar!!_)

We see Jayantilal calling for VC...and VC had a plastic surgery

So they changed the actor playing VC...and he tells the band to play some gujarati song (Arrey they WERE playing a Gujarati song already...first learn to identify the tune!!!Yatinji where are you...me missing you already!! no offence to the new actor...) he gives them the tune of taari aankh no afini to play but the band plays the same tune...😆

Guni comes and informs him that DB has fainted (Haye haye Iss umar mein fainting wainting acchi baat nahi😆) Guni asks him whether he knows what is wrong wiith DB...VC informs her about "The return of Mr. DB"...
He goes to DB and tells her that Mr. DB would not dare to come near the house, and DB informs that the declaration has become infructuous as he had come on Sangeet...Guni inquires why DB didnt tell them...DB says that it was a house for marriage...VC says that nothing is more important than her and Kumari...he says,"My one eye on the wedding preparations and the other one on you and Kumari" (Wont you go horribly cross eyed VC😆

He tells her that for me you had handed your husband to police, I will not let my brave sister lose like that...

The girls are doing time pass by showing their palms to a girl who reads them and finds whether they will do love marriage or arranged ones...Kumari gets a arranged marriage  prediction but she declares that she will marry for love...Kusum says that how can she be so sure...Kumari in order to divert the query calls Saras who was passing from there with Sunny...Sunny show his hand (who thought that Kusum looked more than curious as to the prediction😆) The palm reader tells him that he is not going to marry at all...Poor Sunny is all depressed😆 Kusum asks Saras to show his hand...who denies for the sake of it but eventually does show it...(Poora pink mein aaya hai!! blush and shirt matching matching😆) he shows his hand as Radha ki baadha looks on...The palm reader tells him that it will be an arranged marriage...Saras thinks that it will be a marriage for which the proposal will be made before the whole family😛

Goooman is talking to her elusive son in Dubai and is worried about him when the motibbhabhi aka Khoti vaat and her useless son come and announce that they have done a great big deal and saved the expensive jewellery of Goooman...Goooman curses them in her mind saying that this was a plan to trap Kumud (Hatrick ki bhi hatrick ho gai, plan again flop!!)

Saras in his room trying to think of ways of Proposals (Oh dont even tell me to watch this cringe worthy attempts...Whatever happened to my Saras...Mein tumhare sapno ka raja hoon😲 Saras Gadheda..you are a gadheeda and nothing else!) Sunny after watching these attempts tells him to listen to his heart (yes because after this it is proven that the Haaavard topper has no brains🤢😆)

Saras is all ready sheady the next morning to propose and goes before the Radha Krishna idol to ask for a better future for both of them!

Precap: Kumud is bawling her eyes out and hitting herself and also telling her mom to hit her...Guni is shocked (And so are we...Whatever happened...no please dont tell me the TOI article just came out to be true )

Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot for the update:D
chitchan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏  thank you for the wonderful update .. written very well with a dose of humour ... i loved going through it !  😊
janima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonder written update 👏 thankew
MoniToni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Saras propose man...

Hope Guman's son in London suffers major injuries and she leaves...
Edited by MoniToni - 10 years ago
-B.N.K- thumbnail

😆 no  one  can  b better  then u on  this  .. loved  it  .. specially that  gumaan  part 🤣

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update 😊...&  who replaced Yatinji or more apt Q is why was he replaced?😕
Altameera thumbnail
I think Kumud was all weeping and shaking and crying her heart out because she was being carried away and was lost in Saras's love. and afterward she came into sense and felt guilty and start to react. Hope she gets her sense and strength to be strong again ! 😊
Surish thumbnail