TB:Chahatt Khanna talks about life post marriage

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
New TellyBuzz article about Chahat Khanna who played the role of Ayesha in Bade Acche Laggte Hain.

Chahatt Khanna who was seen as Ayesha in Bade Acche Laggte Hai on Sony TV recently got married to her love Farhan Mirza. Enjoying her life post marriage, Chahatt is in conversation with Tellybuzz about how she is at ease and is in an unwinding  mood in her life, post-marriage.

Chahatt sounds pretty relaxed as she says, "I am simply chilling at home! Marriage is a responsibility but I am loving every part of it. As far as work and projects are concerned, I am getting offers but I will take up something when I feel the need. As of now, I am on a short break and successfully managing my house."

She is in love again... with her new pets - Angel and Devil, her two cute kittens which her husband gifted her, "Well yes Farhan gifted me two cute kittens... one is black and the other one is pearl white. They keep on roaming in the house and I run behind them. It's a cute sight to watch them and it feels great to have pets around."

Here's wishing Chahatt a very happy and successful life.

Source:- http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/15021-chahatt-khanna-talks-about-life-post-marriage.htm

wish her a happy married life, TFS
Tfs..wish her all the happiness she deserves in life..
glad to knw her latest news!!!!!!! TFS  ðŸ˜Š 
Glad to see her so happy. Wish you a very happy married life. 😊