3 Aug-India Episode(Written/Video)4 KS!

mistletoe thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Episode begins with Aditya telling Jai and the Police and the rest of the Walia Gang that he had indeed given money to the Man who had lured Jai into the Trap wherein he got shot. Jai looks incredulous and the rest of the gang are equally shocked at Aditya's admission! Aditya tells Jai that he had given the money to this man to find out who tried to kill Jai and not to get him killed. Aditya tells Jai that he was extremely hurt and frightened for Jai when he got shot and he wanted to get into the depth of what happened. Aditya tells Jai that he hired detectives to find out about the man who had lured Jai into the trap. Aditya tells everyone that this man confessed that he used to get money by courier but the instructions used to come on phone through someone. Aditya then says that the man told Aditya that he will now help him in nabbing the man who tried to kill Aditya and that is why he paid this man! Jai looks relieved and happy and is very thankful and grateful to Aditya and gives one of his "Mere Yaar" smile.

On reaching home, Jai tells Aditya that he was shocked when the Man pointed out fingers at Aditya but not for a moment did he suspect that Aditya would ever do any harm to him. Aditya and Jai share a very buddy-buddy moment and Aditya tells Jai that he has loved and cared for his children like his own, and whatever he has done for Jai is nothing! Basically, Yeh Dosti Hum Nahin Todenge!

Loji, Aditya is cleared......He is still the loyal and loving friend for Mr. Walia.

There the ex-Mrs. Walia is breaking her head over who sent her the "White Sari" and she calls up the Courier Company who tells her that the Courier from Walia House. Bani immeditely assumes that Jai must have sent her the packet and she is totally disgusted. Bani remembers Jai's trick in the Hospital and thinks that he has done this again.

Bani goes to Walia House and Jai is thrilled to see her and tells her that he is so happy that she came back to him. Bani is totally angry and upset and tells him that he has once again lied to her and then she shows him the White Sari and tells him that he sent her to trick her again. Jai looks totally bewildered and confused. Jai tries to defend himself but Bani is very hurt and tells him that he has let her down again by lying to her and trying to trick her.

Suddenly, Bani holds her tummy in pain and Jai gets concerened and puts his hand over her hand asking her if she is ok. Bani is crying while Jai just looks very worried for her and the baby and slowly takes off his hand off her while Bani gives a sad look at Jai and tells him that she knows he is longing for his child and is concerned for him, and this was the same concern and worry that her Mother had for her. Jai looks heartbroken as a tearful Bani walks off.

Okee, please don't start Bani bashing here......I kind of totally emphathize with her! She is not at all wrong in suspecting Jai and she was correct when she said that if a man can lie and decieve once, he can do it any number of times. Its like the story of the Sherpard who called Wolf. Its only payback time for Jai and he deserves this completely from Bani! Bani is not even taking revenge from Jai, she has just cut herself off from him, but Jai had actually made Bani pay moment by moment when he had married her! I know that most of you guys are Jai-supporter here, and even if I am in a minority, I would rather support Bani!πŸ‘πŸΌAnd I still think that Jai's concern is primarily and solely for his Child and only then for his wife!

Pia and Pushkar have an argument regarding money issues and Pia tells Pushkar that she wants to open a seperate account because Pushkar gives all his money to his family and she wants her future secure. Pushkar is pretty upset and they get into a major argument as Pushkar gets very aggressive and angry and tells Pia that if she wants a seperate account, she can very well go and open it. Pia is left bewildered by Pushkar's anger and reaction.

Here again I support the more chastisised party. I agree that Pia is the most selfish thing in town, but her argument with Pushkar was pretty valid and practical and the kind which any woman of the present generation would use. If Pushkar can think of his family, I guess Pia is also in a way thinking of her family, she talks about her future along with Pushkar, so she wasn't all that wrong! I think Pushkar reacted too much in today's episode, normally he is the sensible, logical thinking kinds!

Dadi tries a joke with Jigyasa and Massi also joins in. All the three have a kind of banter, while Aditya also joins in.πŸ˜† Jigyasa cribs to Aditya that why is your Mother always after my life, doesn't she get anyone else to joke with. Dadi and Massi go away after joking, while Jigyasa gets a little soft and thanks Aditya for all that he did for Jai and then both of them share a very sweet moment! Awwww, Adi and Jiggy are fast replacing Jai and Bani as my fav pair!πŸ˜†

Bani is getting an Ultrasound done because of the pain she had the Doctor tells Bani that she is alright but she is still under a lot of stress and her nutrion is also not well. As Bani leaves the Clinic, Jai is shown in the background and goes and meets the Doctor! The Doctor assures Jai that the baby is fine but Bani has to take care of herself and she has to take more rest and better rest.

Jai very self-consciously asks for the CD of the Sonography Report and the Doctor hands it over to him and tells him that Bani saw the movement of the Child. Jai is all Awww....That was a touching scene.....and Mr. Kapoor acted well in this scene!πŸ‘

Btw, what a blooper. The movement of the Baby cannot even be felt, leave aside seen on a Sonography Test before the Mother is 5 months pregnant!πŸ˜•And as per the story, Bani cannot be more than 2 months pregnant!

Ranveer tells Jigyasa that Mamaji is going mad after Mamiji and the Company is suffering because of it and they are undergoing a lot of financial strain. Jigyasa looks very distrubed and tells Ranveer that she will speak to Jai himself regarding this and that they have to put a stop to this as soon as possible.

Jigyasa tries to go to Jai's Cabin, but the Office Boy refuses to let her enter and tells her that Mr. Walia has instructed him that no one should come inside his Cabin for some time (I think Jai is watching the CD of the Sonography.....No wonder the Company is drowning, Boss is busy watching his Wife's Sonography CD'sπŸ˜†)

Jigyasa then sees Rano working in her Cabin and at the same time she sees Pia on the Phone and tells herself that Jai Bhaiyya has turned Walia Group of Industries into Dixit Group of IndustriesπŸ˜† and that she has to quickly do something about it!

Yeah Jiggy, you seem to be the only one who has some spirit and backbone left, do your evil act and spruce up things.....KS is becoming unbelivingly dull.....I just wish Jai would stop his mopping act and start concentrating on his business and his Baby's Sonography CD's in his spare time at Home and not when he is supposed to be working!πŸ˜† No wonder poor Ranveer is so bogged down by his work and has no time for Mrs. Ranveer!

Performance wise, Ram and Prachi were good, but nothing out of the ordinary. The rest of the gang was good too, Naman Shaw is looking rather cute these days😳 and so is Arunima who looks much prettier in Salwar Kameez. Siddharth was his usual sulking kind at which he excels, Ashwini always a class apart, loved her in the scene with Aditya when she blushes!πŸ˜ƒ

Cheers,

MT

August 3rd Video - India Episode

Watch Online-Very Good Quality Video,  Clear Sound..uploaded by my dearest friend Lima..πŸ‘

http://www.flurl.com/item/3rd_august_kasam_se_by_lima_u_1657 87

or

http://media.putfile.com/3rd-august-kasam-se-by-lima

or

http://www.zippyvideos.com/2257711135731126/3rd_august_kasam _se/*pkm001

Download Link - Very Good Quality Video, Clear Sound (size 72.5mb)

http://www.badongo.com/vid/176964

or

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RE6RQW2M

Watch Online- Video quality is ok, not good

Watch Online==> http://66.90.101.125/~india/if/km83.htm (uploaded by dev009..πŸ‘)

Download==> http://66.90.101.125/~india/if/km83d.htm(uploaded by dev009..πŸ‘)

The above 2 links are passward protected so use the follwing information provided by dev009

Username-==> india-forums
Pass==> india-forums

Enjoy..methela & lima..πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by khoo - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masalatime thumbnail

Thanks MT! πŸ‘

Since when has the rational, forgiving thinking Bani turn into a thick headed, arrogant moron?

Ekta, you're making a villian out of a heroine.

This is why I totally love Rano and Saahil.  And Jai.  And Pushkar.
They arn't jerks (except when Jai has his anger attacks).

Edited by masalatime - 17 years ago
soapaddict thumbnail

You're back! I could kiss you!!

Edited by soapaddict - 17 years ago
venus_xyz thumbnail
wow i am the first to post!

thanks MT. you are the best!
nellie_2 thumbnail
she shouldnt have suspected jai!! thanks for the update!!! oh and welcome back mt we all missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!Edited by nellie_2 - 17 years ago
mistletoe thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapaddict

You're back! I could kiss you!!

A Trans-atlantic Kiss? Why not! Its always nice to be back with friends!😊

Cheers,

MT

devashree_h thumbnail

No sweets you are not a minority i am with you on that one πŸ˜‰

shahni4 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great!!! MT You are Back -We sure did miss you!!!!

Hope your khabri gives you some good news on the Jai Bani front - When is she going back to live at Walia house where she belongs ????
sweet_ladki thumbnail
thanksssssss MT
omggggg im soooooooo happy vryfing is cleared now!!
BUT hu da hell frm Walia Mansion is sendin dis stoopid fing to Bani??? Jigyasa?? πŸ˜•
she cnt get Bani to go for an abortion........how abt killing Jai bhaiya n all the properties goes to her evil son and sahil!!! πŸ˜•
pooja.walia thumbnail
thanx MT.... i'm not even watching today...socha update read karungi.... πŸ˜‰