navi bhangu to do cameo in amrit manthan...

-Navi.Brar- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
lolzzZ ðŸ˜†                                                 Edited by -Navi.Brar- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveagni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
give me the link first Edited by loveagni - 10 years ago
Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I hope Amrit Manthan doesn't end it's one of my favourite shows! Hopefully it doesn't end and is Agam coming back?
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Amrit Manthan will soon end 
as it took the extension of 4 months only because of us all ..
And Life Ok says that after 4 months it will go off air . 
But it won't be that much heart breaking for me as i felt before because Navi is already out of the show but will miss Adaa Ankita and both cuties .
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really is it true or you made it out..

Anyways  do post the link of this article of TOI for proof or else please dont spread false Rumours about AM...

There are other dedicated actors in the show and who are doing their best to keep the viewers interest..

If the show has to go on  off air let this job to decide about it to the  PH..Channel..

-Navi.Brar- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lai  main mjak vi ni kar sakda k...tusi tan mere picche e pai gaye im just joking...dekho thhoda serial a sanu ki... baki kinna k chir chlli jauga kise na kise din tan band hona e a...tae tan kehna ki thoda ja ghat swad liya kro dekhan da...film tan eho g chij aa jedi 2.30-3 ghanteya ch muk tan jandi aa serial da tan koi end e nai hunda ave e loka nu murkh bnai jande aa te thode vrge mager laggi jande aa'...hun jeda banda punjabi understand kar sakda os de e plle paina aa...bakiya nu Ssa [satsriakal]... Edited by -Navi.Brar- - 10 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
Did you do this delibertely.writing in punjabi ..i know only few people here understand what you write..

Anyways this i can understand your post was just a joke..

Then its a bad one esp about Navi..if you have forgotten he was the lead of AM not  here to do cameo...

Navi has his movies offer and may be already started his shoot for his other ventures..i think its better we let him move on to acheive more fame and let the viewers who are still interested in AM move on also..

Btw how many times you have said sastriyakal to this forum because you said goodbye to us so many times.. ..joking..😊

Edited by saveeta24 - 10 years ago
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail

Originally posted by: saveeta24

Did you do this delibertely.writing in punjabi ..i know only few people here understand what you write..

Anyways this i can understand your post was just a joke..

Then its a bad one esp about Navi..if you have forgotten he was the lead of AM not  here to do cameo...

Navi has his movies offer and may be already started his shoot for his other ventures..i think its better we let him move on to acheive more fame and let the viewers who are still interested in AM move on also..

Btw how many times you have said sastriyakal to this forum ..

Saveeta me too don't understand punjabi , do you too ?

yes u r right we should let navi achieve more levels and goals of his life , 

what does sastriyakal means ? ðŸ˜²
shanaya28 thumbnail
Mehak i dont understand one word of punjabi..only a few that too heard in movies or read on Net..

Actually i dont live in india but yes i'm of hindu origin from another country..

Sastriyakal is a greeting word esp in the sikh and punjabi community..
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail

Originally posted by: saveeta24

Mehak i dont understand one word of punjabi..only a few that too heard in movies or read on Net..

Actually i dont live in india but yes i'm of hindu origin from another country..

Sastriyakal is a greeting word esp in the sikh and punjabi community..

Oh i see .. Same here i only understand few words . 
hahaha .. Bcoz since our childhood we have not heard punjabi only when i grow up watching serials and movies just understanding few words ..