Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: divc

I know it's why I put it in inverted commas but to many others it does seem like bashing so I was curious as to how you get away with it πŸ˜†

Aray doosroon ko choro. App apne gal karo.πŸ˜† How do you know us? Soaring popularity even on QH forum? πŸ˜† Despite being inactive on this forum? πŸ˜† Now that's something πŸ˜† Looks like we're more popular on IF than KSG himself. Now somebody take our interview pleeejjπŸ˜†
Edited by Omnipotence - 11 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Pooja posted a note for everyone to stick to the topic, but seems it isn't happening.

Guys, freedom of speech is more than welcome on the forum. However, please do not take advantage of that given liberty and purposely come on the forum to create a hostile environment. Name calling actors, is strictly not allowed on IF itself not just this forum. So please, do not do so because just as some may dislike a certain actor, other's may love him. Out of respect for each other's opinions please maintain discretion. We don't mind members giving poor scores for Karan or stating why they do not like him, but constructively. From there forward the topic shouldn't tangent into uncharted waters which it is. Members are openly bashing each other and we won't host it. 

If the topic continues to divert from discussing Karan singh grover constructively, and maintains being a bashing ground of an actor and forum members, it will be closed.

-QH DT.

-Rosh 

Originally posted by: -Aimz-

Why don't you guys go waste your time drooling all over Kay S G's abs? Especially since those are the only thing in him worth drooling over πŸ˜›

absolutely πŸ‘πŸΌ but seem like they are not liking his "pehlwan" type body no? πŸ˜†
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Omnipotence

Aray doosroon ko choro. App apne gal karo.πŸ˜† How do you know us? Soaring popularity even on QH forum? πŸ˜† Despite being inactive on this forum? πŸ˜† Now that's something πŸ˜† Looks like we're more popular on IF than KSG himself. Now somebody take our interview pleeejjπŸ˜†

Lol I've seen you around creating havoc amongst the KSG fans , do you guys plan this because you all swoop in at once πŸ˜†
no_username thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well...i think karan as a BF--10/10...

he is a awesome BF...cuz he left his wife 4 his GF...really amazing..πŸ‘

karan as a husband----ummm...not sure...let me think 4 a moment...hmmm...what quality makes him a gr8 husband???...okay i'll let u know when i think of one...
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LoveRosh

Pooja posted a note for everyone to stick to the topic, but seems it isn't happening.

Guys, freedom of speech is more than welcome on the forum. However, please do not take advantage of that given liberty and purposely come on the forum to create a hostile environment. Name calling actors, is strictly not allowed on IF itself not just this forum. So please, do not do so because just as some may dislike a certain actor, other's may love him. Out of respect for each other's opinions please maintain discretion. We don't mind members giving poor scores for Karan or stating why they do not like him, but constructively. From there forward the topic shouldn't tangent into uncharted waters which it is. Members are openly bashing each other and we won't host it. 

If the topic continues to divert from discussing Karan singh grover constructively, and maintains being a bashing ground of an actor and forum members, it will be closed.

-QH DT.

-Rosh 

DT please take a look at the colorful language used by some of the lickers oops I mean likers...I see no Celeb name calling here please enlighten..

Originally posted by: Omnipotence

Alright. Fangirl in DT alert πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·

"However, please do not take advantage of that given liberty and purposely come on the forum to create a hostile environment"

Advantage of what?  What purpose? Is it a pre-planned terrorist attack? Yo call the FBI. Folks, lemme contact my newyork arms and get all of us arrested for "purposely" coming on the forum to create a hostile environment. πŸ₯± Quit being judgement for the love of KSG. πŸ₯± What if we start accusing you of being a KSG fangirl purposely attempting to restrict our Freedom of Speech? So what if we call a two-timer, a two timer? Ever bothered to read the article which was posted here on IF?  If the topic is about KSG and makes a reference to his personal life, why should we not discuss it? πŸ₯±

"If the topic continues to divert from discussing Karan singh grover constructively"

Yo fangirl. How about doing your homework properly? We're discussing anything but the two timer himself... or is it that "drooling" or "salivating' over KSG is what you call a discussion? Quit the moral policing.  

"Members are openly bashing each other and we won't host it" 

Ever followed Bigg Boss season 6? Here, I'll use the famous catch phrase- Helloo Time Out fangirl. πŸ·

Members bashing each other? Give it a break pulezzz! Quit looking everything from a KSG fangirl standpoint. Can you see any of us resorting to such cheap language as the fanatics you look out for? πŸ₯± How about revisiting the earlier pages to get a reality check?πŸ₯± Oh one request. If you cannot control your fangirlish feelings for Mr Two Timer to quit impairing the deemed objectivity then kindly leave your tag or quit reaching silliest conclusions one could ever imagine of.

Pooja aka RD, we demand you to post any further "notices" because clearly, some fangirls on the DT are being quite judgemental here. πŸ₯± No wonder why most of us are against the idea of having phangirls on the DTπŸ₯±

Edited by Omnipotence - 11 years ago
sticking to the topic πŸ˜†

Karan as an actor - 2/10...he has improved since DMG

Karan as a husband - 0/10 ...once a cheater always a cheater!

Karan as a boyfriend - 0/10... ^^^^^^^^^^

Karan as a star - ???
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: iria_luvsLindor

Karan as a star - ???

I dont know...urrmmm I dont know.πŸ˜›

Sounds familiar, doesnt it?

Originally posted by: iria_luvsLindor

Karan as a star - ???

keeping in mind about his huge failure in BW how about Karan as a star -10/10? πŸ˜†