Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
[QUOTE=Sallufanno1]
i dont know hich hinal this is but he also have a manager called hinal

whom he mentioned during make up artist stylist awards telling that she is a combo of priyanka n deepika😆

i think this is the same hiral,his manager 😆
PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Here are the tweets...apparently he is bullying someone who must have tweeted to him...🤢Well its easy to bully others when one is walking surrounded by 100 bodyguards...

Salman Khan ?@BeingSalmanKhan 13h

I tweet to connect vit genuine fans, say sm shit, speak my mind,heart, hv fun, then I find sm crude idiots on my twitter. U handle em nw

Salman Khan ?@BeingSalmanKhan 10h

sub ko right hai to voice thr opinions, toh y behind a false ID,etc. Openly karo naa , naam pata dekar, Hehe. plz, bus choti c request hai

Salman Khan ?@BeingSalmanKhan 10h

Ek baar asli naam pata chal gaya na phir dikhaonga. vil tell hiral.u don't kno hiral, she is tough, beautiful n capable of kicking your butt

Salman Khan ?@BeingSalmanKhan 9h

Hiral can even complain to your parents. Am I correct hiral? If I was u, I wld b petrified of hiral. U can't hide frm heral is every whr

Dafuq😕

He's almost 50 and behaving like a teenager here. Time to grow up Salman, this isn't high school anymore.
Edited by PigBenis - 11 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeah.. he did mention she will handle it..

lol weirdo😆

but that deepika priyanka comment.. 😆 i swear😆

Haeyeol thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Salman Khan ?@BeingSalmanKhan 13h

I tweet to connect vit genuine fans, say sm shit, speak my mind,heart, hv fun, then I find sm crude idiots on my twitter. U handle em nw

say shit to his genuine fans.🤣

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
seriously.. sometimes i need to read the shortcut tweet twice to understand them.. but it was abt some negative comments which he got not to fans
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 No doubt i really like or the reason of him being as Prem  since Maine pyaar kiya thats why even his stupidity its funny for me!!! but seriously when i saw his twitter writing skills
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sana Khan always seemed a bit..weird to me. So I wouldn't put it past her to do something deranged. But we wouldn't know the entire truth until the investigation is complete. But Salman needs to check what he's relaying to the public. But then again, I'm sure most people don't put in the requisite effort to understand his gibberish ðŸ˜† A south Indian song is more easily converted into english or hindi than this man's tweets ðŸ˜†
SRK-BEBO thumbnail
idiot.

thats why I will never consider him as a changed man.

Supporting a friend is one thing, stating "poor girl is scared and on a run" proves the stupidity of him.

If any one has a case, they should come forward, bend to the law and then state their side. Is Sana poor village girl? Innocent, my foot.

I am sure, some people who love Salman will pass this as a " golden heart" nature and believe Sana is innocent and entire world is against Sana and Salman.😳

SRK-BEBO thumbnail

Wow like I predicted, some people are siding up with Sana and believe she is innocent, but scared thats why she is hiding. Shame on you guys.

Yes people lodge false complaints, then the victim should prove her side according to the law. Rather than Salman, shame on people who believe such logics.
SRK-BEBO thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr.KaminA

People Criticizing Salman in this thread weren't giving RESPECT to Salman Khan earlier, so y sudden Shock on his support to Sana??

You were Bashing Earlier, u r bashing here, n u will bash in future... y the hell pretend to teach MORAL LESSONS here???

This is not the 1st time Salman has supported his Friends/Actors from Film Industry, he will always come to support for anyone who he believes has not done any wrong thing.

SRK Fans on a rampage in this thread to bash Salman, has forget that it was Salman Khan only who came forward & Said in Open that SRK Don't need to Apologize to Shiv Sena in MNIK Controversy.

You have to Bash Salman, plz do it with Honors... Don't LECTURE here about LAWS n MORAL ETHICS, coz when it comes for Ur Stars... u guyz turn a blind eye on it 😆

what kind of stupid joke is this?

Did SRK  DO ANY CRIME AGAINST SHIV SENA?

WHY DO YOU GUYS DONT HAVE A HEAD TO SEE WHAT'S RIGHT OR WHAT'S WRONG from your mind? THIS IS NOT FAN -MOVIE SHYT.

why do u guys always see  things according to films and stars and public opinions according to the movie star's relations.

This is a mockery of freaking lndian law, which you guys have no respect. If people dont have to say some thing, better to shut up rather than displaying such stupidity.

It's too hard to say,  his staments are wrong? then please better to be silent.
Edited by SRK-BEBO - 11 years ago