Written Update-24th May 2013

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Credits-Kinjal πŸ€— (Ocean-eyes)

Saras points out to Kumud that the Haldi has been applied and she is shocked and accuses him of distracting her πŸ˜› (Hayyee,an effective distraction of course )He tells her that he would apply the rest of the Haldi with his own hands and she runs trying to avoid it but he corners her and starts applying the Haldi gently on both sides of her face,*Kuch na Kahe plays* (Hayyee how cute can they look *And he tells her that she looks really pretty with the Haldi on <3 Overcome with shyness,she runs but he asks her to apply Haldi on him too but she playfully splashes water on him and is about to go when he catches hold of her hand,asking her to apply Haldi with her own hands,which was his condition ,she tells him that she would not follow the condition and when he tells her that he has been always following her conditions,she tells him that it was his mistake then and leaves! πŸ˜† He has this cheeky smile on his face 

All the girls tease Sejal for seeing her fiancee before itself and vice versa too πŸ˜› Just then Kumud comes ! They ask Sejal to recount how she met her fiancee and she starts telling how he had come to know her liking for Raw mangoes and one day ,he had come to her ,to give the Mango to her and then he proposed and she had found it so cute that she had said yes immediately ! And they all Ooh and Awwee!πŸ˜† Then a lady asks Kumud if someone had proposed to her yet and Kumud suddenly becomes sad ,replies no and leaves! Guniyal sees this! Saras sees her ,as she leaves too ! 

Kumud goes to her room and just then Saras comes and corners her again and tells her to apply Haldi! πŸ˜› She asks him who she is of his to which he replies ,what she is to him <3 She then tells him how she got embarassed when someone had asked her whether she had a proposal yet and how she also has dreams of the person she loves,to be with her forever and she leaves,all bhadkofied as he smiles again! Hayye that smile <3

Saras,is in his room when Guniyal comes and asks him why Kumud is all sad and then he pretends not to know anything about it and she then tells him that there is a relationship between them but it does not have any name ! He becomes all nervous .. Guniyal tells him that yes she is aware and love happens just like that and he has to convince Kumud now that their relationship does have a name and that it can go ahead..She adds that in her times some one else had to take that decision but now times are different and they should be responsible to tell out their decisions and tells him that there are some rules of love but the trust,men should only give and asks him if he would do the same to which Saras says,yes,he would do,of course ! Awwe <3 Guniyal leaves.. Sunny comes just then and asks him to abide by his promise ,and Saras tells him that he would manage! Go Saras 

Kumari sees a doll which she used to play with in her childhood,suddenly on her table and starts admiring it ! Just then DB comes and sees her with the Doll and becomes tensed ! Kumari recounts some childhood incident ! DB realises who had brought the Doll here and tells her that she would make sure she was safe and not let her be taken by anyone! 

Kumud is lying down on her bed,deep in thoughts.. Guniyal comes and Kumud tells of how Sejal had already known her fiancee before itself and that only this happens to lucky people and her mother comforts her and tells her that she would always get the best of everything and akss Kumud to trust her and leaves! 

DB is in the kitchen, thinking about her past,how her ex husband had vowed to come back,after she had put him in jail to save VC and she is deep in thoughts,just then Kumari comes sees she is very perturbed and asks her if she is fine and then tells her that the Doll was missing ,DB scolds her for playing with dolls and all and she leaves.. Guniyal then comes and sees how worried DB is and tells her to be more gentle with Kumari and not keep scolding her and asks her to share whatever worries she had ,if she wants to and leaves! 

Saras tries various means of proposing in front of the mirror ! πŸ˜† Sunny comes just then and he pretends that he was doing lunges ! πŸ˜† Sunny understands what he is upto and tries to tell how a certain man had proposed to someone by writing I LOVE YOU on his body and asks Saras to do the same,and go shirtless πŸ˜† Saras asks him if he is a friend or an enemy since VC would chuck him out of the house and Kumud would say No ! 🀣 Sunny gives some other idea which is shot down by him πŸ˜† Sunny then tells him that he had rejected him in front of everyone so he should propose to her in front of everyone too and Saras tells him that he already knew that and he only wanted to know how to do it!  Haha🀣 And he leaves,leaving a bemused Sunny! πŸ˜†

Kumud is busy with work and Saras comes just then and asks her how she wants him to propose ! πŸ˜† He tells her that he would ask her the direct way if she would marry him and she gets bhadkofied again and leaves! πŸ˜† She wonders how he would be able to do it when he couldn't even confess his love! πŸ˜› Goomaan comes and tries to tell her that she was really pretty and all but her's and Saras's relationship would never work out since they were not equal and Kumud replies that if equality was what was considered then her's (Gooman's) and LN's marriage would never have worked out ! πŸ‘πŸ˜† Guman glares at her! πŸ˜›

EPISODE ENDS !!

Precap shows Goomaan telling Kumud that Saras will never say that he loves her! (I'm sure he would prove her wrong! )

https://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1818/1818110tige03rn6y.gif

So Friday is here again and Here's my written update for all of you πŸ€—Please do hit the LIKE button & share your views too πŸ˜³ 
Silent Readers ,please share your views or at least LIKE since it has taken me ages to write ! πŸ˜³ Thank you ! πŸ€—
P.S. Thank you so much to everyone who has wished me for the exams! πŸ˜³ Just one more to go,Yay!
https://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1818/1818110tige03rn6y.gif
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saru... thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
First comment on my abhi post...yuipeee

abhi itna kuch kaise likh deti hai tu😲..mujhe to haat duktha hai sixers type karne me.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† teri haath ka kya haal hua hoga.πŸ˜‰.But seriously loved it hun😳😳..missed ur updates😭..n thanks for informing me..u know whatπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Loved ur update ..awesome..it was like i was watching the episode again..Yar agali bar se ne english to hindi transalation sw download karke teri update translate karke post kardeti hu wat sayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† just kidding..today epi was too gud..Saras kitna cute hai😳😳

For ur effortsπŸ‘ Love you so much..
Edited by Saru... - 10 years ago
Tfs

I loved d episode a lot❀️

luvly update
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ‘ Fantastic WU  , loved the episode especially Saras practise session, πŸ˜† and sunny's imported ideas. Totally awesome episode except Saijal's amrudh phal wala part , 
Kumar vs Guman lines are really πŸ‘πŸΌpowerful.  Dugba ki dukhibari kahani kab khatam hoga.. Can't see always 😑DB yelling at Kumari , bechari Kumari  

And only one doubt  , how come Guniyal knows about Saras and kumud relationshipπŸ˜•
Edited by Arshig8 - 10 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saru...

First comment on my abhi post...yuipeee

abhi itna kuch kaise likh deti hai tu😲..mujhe to haat duktha hai sixers type karne me.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† teri haath ka kya haal hua hoga.πŸ˜‰.But seriously loved it hun😳😳..missed ur updates😭..n thanks for informing me..u know whatπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Loved ur update ..awesome..it was like i was watching the episode again..Yar agali bar se ne english to hindi transalation sw download karke teri update translate karke post kardeti hu wat sayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† just kidding..today epi was too gud..Saras kitna cute hai😳😳

For ur effortsπŸ‘ Love you so much..

Yay!! Saru is first ,what a surprise! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Awwe thanks hun ! πŸ€—πŸ€— Okay,go ahead,no probs at all ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Agree! Episode was awesome,Saru ! Loved it too <3 Thanks for commenting! πŸ˜³
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tishana

Tfs

I loved d episode a lot❀️

luvly update

Thank you so much Tish ! πŸ€—β€οΈ Agree! Me too! πŸ˜³
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshig8

πŸ‘ Fantastic WU  , loved the episode especially Saras practise session, πŸ˜† and sunny's imported ideas. Totally awesome episode except Saijal's amrudh phal wala part , 
Kumar vs Guman lines are really πŸ‘πŸΌpowerful.  Dugba ki dukhibari kahani kab khatam hoga.. Can't see always 😑DB yelling at Kumari , bechari Kumari  

And only one doubt  , how come Guniyal knows about Saras and kumud relationshipπŸ˜•

Aww thank you so much dear! πŸ˜³ πŸ€— Yes,he is too adorable for words! πŸ˜† Agree..πŸ€” Even I had the same doubt !! πŸ˜² But because of few episodes which I had missed in between,I thought I was the only one! πŸ˜•
4856 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wait for your written updates as I am not able to see the episode when it airs. Thank you so much for this. Love the way you write!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘   
Saru... thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Yay!! Saru is first ,what a surprise! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Awwe thanks hun ! πŸ€—πŸ€— Okay,go ahead,no probs at all ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Agree! Episode was awesome,Saru ! Loved it too <3 Thanks for commenting! πŸ˜³

aww..tumhe surpise acha lagaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..no re im happy with my khichidi updates..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  tu apni achi wale updates sambhalke rakho..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thanks for commenting😑..

Love u πŸ€—πŸ€—
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4856

I wait for your written updates as I am not able to see the episode when it airs. Thank you so much for this. Love the way you write!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘   

Aww thank you so much dear! Really sweet of you! πŸ˜³