Arhi SS : Khamoshiyan [ Completed ] - Page 84

Posted: 10 years ago
good to see u back
sad to know that u are not keeping well these days -
don't worry about updates - take good care of your health - we will wait eagerly for u to comeback fresh and strong - iam sure all ur test results would indicate a positive good health for you -

loved the update - thx for giving us this update inspite of your bad health

get well soon
Garimaji slapped Arnav...😲😲 and questioned him why he didn't ask for clarification... 
As much as Aranv is wrong with what he did with Khushi... we can not ignore the fact Khushi and Gupta family did hide such a important thing from Arnav and his family... they also need to accept some responsibility for what they did... 

Arnav at least trying to rectify his mistakes and making amends... and i m really happy with that...

Sorry for but a little upset with Garimaji for slapping Arnav...πŸ˜•

fantastic chapter. can't wait for the wedding.
aww that was so sweet, loved it.
Firstly Mints, hope you are doing well... Please take care of your health, & don't worry until you recover completely although, you are being missed badly...
About the chapter, it was a little surprising in many ways... Yet perfectly understandable...

I liked the way Arnav declined to sleep on the bed with Khushi as he did not trust himself... And the fact that he owned up the reason to Khushi was really cute...

I was surprised by the fact that Arnav compelled by the fact to disclose the contract marriage details to everybody... But then he really wanted to give Khushi her dream wedding which could not be possible without owning up to his earlier deed... Loved the way Khushi stood up for him though :)

But nani was really smart, sending Khushi away until she comes back to Shantivan as a legitimate bahu of the house, and Arnav's distress at that fact was really funny...

Great going Mints, once again, wishing you a speedy recovery, take care :)

mints..hope u r fit nd fine...please take care of ur self...
khamoshiyan...u started from arnav realization khushi have no fault he is only one who create these thinks so complicated nd now this going to end on arshi second marriage...which khushi dreams for...
arnav is right here he wants everything is clear..garima slap arnav ...i think this is mother punishment for his son who take a wrong move ...
he proposed her again in front of his whole family for second marriage..lovely...nd she agree him ...their love is becoming strong nd strong...these two maid for each other ...
when she said him share a bed with him ..he refused nd tell her what is d reason behind it...
beautiful update mints...i think this ss every update is beautiful...
mints please dont think about stop ur writing after ending of ur ongoing ff or ss...
if u have loads of work or u not feeling well so take tym...jintna bhi tum chaoo..we will wait...
arshi is alive because of u writers ..love u all..love u mints...
beautiful update ...take care dear..

hope u r feeling better:) wishing u a speedy recovery and thank u for writing this awesome update despite being ill. take care and get well soon!

wow i knew arnav wanted to set everything right but it never crossed my mind that he will be divulging the truth of the contract marriage in front of everyone and seeking forgiveness for his deeds! this guy never cease to amaze me. i never thought that all the time proud ASR will be getting on his knees just for his khushi! n the way he said for him love is khushi was so adorable!

im really happy that everyone has forgiven them for all this and have eagerly agreed for their wedding! love can change everyone point of view, one man who never believed in marriage and its values is now willing going to perform all the rituals just for the happiness of his loved one! thats amazing and its shows how powerful love can be with the right person!

im so happy that khushi stood up for herself and for arnav! no wife can see or hear bad things being said about her husband!

mind blowing update, simply loved it
wonderful chapter...thankyou for the update :)
Hey thanx a lot for the pm!! really liked the update!! nannav is realliny deeply in love with khushi!! now cant wait for next update as of rituals...secret meetings n romance at night in gupta house!! do update sooon n do pm me also

i hope u r well n f9 now!! do take care of urself!!
Welcome back! Hope all's well on your side :)

Oh this update was heart-warming

Arnav Singh Raizada can do anything and everything for Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada.