QH 22nd May : Written Update

GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

[Refrain from copying in any other site. This is only for the members of India-Forums. ]

Previously
, Asad tried hard to confess but Billi always came in the middle, She came running "Jammie Bachao, Jammie Bachao" out of nowhere. (English Translation - Save me Jammie, Save me) Asad obviously helped her instead of completing his confession, Zoya had to remember her bitter past but still helped Asad save Billi. (WHY! πŸ˜‘ )

The show starts with Zoya asking Phuphi why its taking the doctors so long to say how Tanveer is and Asad ( as usual πŸ˜† ) tells her that if she can take so much time in giving him a piece of cloth then the doctors can take some time... He also tell her that she does everything in full speed without thinking and now when she actually had to do that then... And he asks what was she staring at? Why did she take so much time to give him the shawl? ( God! Cut the girl some slack Asad! πŸ˜‘ ) Obviously he lashes out at her and makes all this about zoya saying, "Waha tannu dard se tarap rahi thi aur aap..." (Tanu was fighting life and death and you...) [ He cares so much abt Billi, what about Zoya?  ] Dilshaad, ( My hero! πŸ˜† ) stops Asad and says that maybe Zoya was scared, she tries to calm Asad by saying that nothing will happen to tanu, inshallah and she will be fine. ( Isn't that the sad part? πŸ˜† ) And then she goes on to say that whatever happened its not Zoya "bechari's" fault. Asad is about to say his usual dialogue about how Zoya is not a "bechari," when he sees Zoya's Aapi coming. He doesn't say anything then. Aapi comes and stands beside Zoya. 

Scene cut to Razia's house. Razia, doing her daily drama  , is lying on the bed and in a very weak voice tells Humeira to bury her where her ancestors were buried. Siddiqui says that why is she talking negative. he tells her that she will be okay and the doctor said tha she needs rest for the next 7 days. He says she fainted because of her stress levels. (Ya right!?   ) Razia gasps and says Seven days?? She recalls Badi b telling her that only five days are left... she tells Siddiqui that 7 days are too much... 7 days main the world rotates 7 times. She says her life is unpredictable all she wants is to see Ayaan and Humeira married. ( She should get the prize for India's best dramebaaz! 🀣 ) Everyone seems shocked to hear this. then she says, if not marriage then atleast engagement. Rashid seems pissed. Badi B comes into action and says that She understands but in the next 7 days they can't get married. If the bride's mother is ill then how can they be happy and celebrate? Razia whines a little more and says that her last wish is to get Ayaan and Humeira engaged. She says that within 7 days she wants the Engagement. Rashid asks, (He can SPEAK πŸ˜² ) why is she in such a hurry, if the doc has asked her to rest, she should do that, why can't she talk about something else? But Razia, being Razia, is adamant to see the engagement. badi B, says that remember what the doc said, the patient demands for weird things in this condition. If the patient misbehaves give him a sleeping injection... razia freaks and says that she is ok. Then Dumb Shireen says, "Oho, Bhabhi aap aise kyun zidd kar rahe hai, aisa kya hua hai?" (Why are you so whiney, what has happened?)
What can happen in these 7 days? Razia speaks to Ayaan directly. She says that this is the last wish of a dying lady, please put the ring in Humeira's fingers. Ayaan recalls everything Razia said that day to get them to sign.. then says NO. He says that he cannot give his engagement more priority than her health. he can wait. Badi b gives a evil grin! 

Scene cut to hospital, Dilshaad asks Zoya to go see what the doctor is doing. Asad is gone to get the medicines for Billi. ( Are billi's allowed to take human tablets? 🀣 Zoya goes to check on Tanu. We see Tannu lying on the hospital bed with open hair, (looking even scarier πŸ˜† ) and telling the doctor, "I've done as you told me to. (MEOW) I put non-burn gel and burned myself. [Zoya is still walking towards the door] Billi goes on to say, "Yeah, it has hurt me alot, and there are burn marks, but I can bear anything to reach my goal" (MEOWπŸ˜‰ ) (can't she die to reach her goal? πŸ˜› )  Zoya is still walking. Billi ( to the doc) "You know what you have to do right? You can't tell anyone the truth!" Zoya is walking past her window when she sees Blli. ( YAY!πŸ‘ )  But Alas, She CANNOT hear what they are talking about πŸ˜­ NOOO. But she does notice that Billi is all calm while talking to the doc! She recollects how Billi had freaked out seeing the doc at their place. She is shocked. ( Damn man, she doesn't hear anything πŸ˜• But atleast she is suspicious!) 

Cut to Razia's, Haseena is shocked at something and says, "Do you even know what your talking about?" Razia says, "You are showing that what I have said, you've never thought of all this!" Haseena turns into her true self. She starts talking about her Imraan, and about how he wished for his Bahu...And how she can rule over Nikhat! Razia says that Haseena has a face like a Mother-in-law! LOL. πŸ˜† Razia says that Haseena can start ruling Nikhat's life from now and make it a living hell   (How bad is that? razia is such A *BEEP* πŸ˜‘ ) Haseena and razia gossip about Nikhat. Blah Blah. Not important. Razia says that if Haseena tortures Nikhat then she will benefit and if she benefits then obviously Haseena will benefit. (What Rubbish! πŸ˜‘ ) 
Haseena becomes over excited. Evil. Evil. Evil. Razia says that you are the perfect MIL

Cut to Hospital, Zoya is still seeing Tanu, but she gets pissed when the nurses come in the middle. Then she says in soliloquy, "That Tanvir is now conscious and no one told us?" Then we see Tanvir telling the doc, "No one should know that I am pregnant"  The doctor agrees. and 
Tanu says that she will give the doc money. Zoya finally enters the room, and asks the doc how tanveer is. Doctor says that she was just going to come and tell them. Even Asad arrives. The doctor says there are injuries but not so serious!  Asad looks relieved. The doctor says that "Its A Miracle!". Asad asks whether they can talk to Tanu, but Doc says she is still unconscious! Zoya is shocked and says that she just noticed Tanvir talking to her. But the doc outright refuses saying she has been sleeping! ( YES YES YES, Zoya will definately get suspicious and know something is wrong!⭐️ ) Zoya doesn't trust the doctor. Then the nurse moves and we see tanvir sleeping! ( Blah!   ) Zoya says again that she saw Tanveer talk. Asad says " Zoya you must have misunderstood." (What else can we expect!) Zoya shuts up. Dilshaad and everyone comes in. Doctor says that Tanveer can go home later today. They all go out and Tanveer wakes up smiling like she always does. 

Scene cuts to Razia's. Nuzrat is dancing and Nikhat comes and stops all that. Then Nikhat also starts to dance. Haseena comes and sees them all dancing. She gets pissed and stops the music. She obviously screams and nikhat and says mean stuff to her that " They should just not wear salwars and wear ghungru and dance na..😑 She asks nikhat what the hell is going on! She tells Nikhat that she will not be allowed to do all this at their house!😲" Nikhat is so sad and all. She is almost crying😭.

Scene cut to Asad's. He is helping Billi drink water. ( She cant even do that much on her own?  ) Asad asks till when is she going to hid the truth? Who did all this to her? he asks why isnt she saying anything? Whatever happened with her yesterday, she could have died. (WHY didnt SHE? πŸ˜‘😲 ) Tanu says that she can't say anything and then says that she can't hide anything from her, but... Zoya enters the room with juice again ( Are we seeing a repeat of last wednesday? πŸ˜† Why do I always have to write Asad and Billi's scenes!   ) Billi repeats, But.. But.. and looks at Zoya. Asad notices that. Zoya says, "How are you feeling Taveer? I got you fresh juice!" Billi being rude doesnt reply looking away. ( I think she's going to blame Zoya. Now THAT is not gonna work honey!   ) Zoya says its ok, you can have it later.Both Asad and Zoya try to put the blanket on tanu and their hands crash. They have a semi eyelock with a Mitwaaa, when Asad looks away and then puts the blanket on Tanveer. Zoya tells Tanveer she will be better if she has the juice, but Asad interupts and says that he will make Tanveer have the juice and that she should go help Dilshaad in the kitchen. Zoya says that Dilshaad sent her to take care of Tanu but Asad again stopping in the middle says that he knows and he still wants her to go. He insists on staying and literally asks Zoya to leave. She is sad and leaves. MEOW! MEOW. Then even Asad leaves. ( LOL what the hell? πŸ˜† ) 

Zoya comes down all pissed. Then Even Asad comes down.  then he says, "I didn't want to talk about this in front of Tanveer." Zoya says in her mind 'Insult me in front of the whole world and then say sorry in private!' Then she asks asad to say what he wants to say. Then Asad requests Zoya to stay AWAY from Zoya! ( No one even wants to stay near her  ) Zoya asks why and Asad says that she is uncomfortable in front of Zoya. Zoya doesnt understand why and says that she and Billi are friends only. Asad doesn't want to hear anything and blames her again for not passing the shawl. Zoya tries to justify herself but he doesnt give her a chance. he says, "She was about to tell me who attacked her but she stopped because you came in.. And I want her to tell me who attacked her.. She doesnt trust your friendship. I dont want to hear anything from you.. Just do as I say!" and he stomps off. πŸ˜­ But the good thing is that aapi hears it all!

precap : ( this is the best part πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ )Aapi tells Asad how Zoya's mom died in a fire and she had to witness everything. She says that the fire was extinguished but she still relives it in her heart everytime! Asad is all sad and has tears in his eyes. ( Finally some brains! You Dhakkan !πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ )
Then we see Billi without her lens πŸ‘( AGAIN) in the garden and Zoya comes there finding her. Now Zoya is standing behind Tanveer and coming towards her. Tanveer is all shocked and panics . ( Guys, this time i really think Zoya will see it ! Tanveer doesn't have the lens with her. The third time has to be the right one !πŸ˜³πŸ˜† ) 

(She looks so SCARY! Such a FREAK !😲 πŸ€’ )

Final Analysis : A Much better episode than Monday & Tuesday! THANK GOD! πŸ˜†

That's all for Today! See you next wednesday! 

Edited by DoNotDisturb - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Okay..I know the title says that you are updating but just doubling checking..are you really gonna do live update here? Like starting in 3 mins?
not live update, written update
Updated a little. The episode just started!
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
ohh no he dint😑...no worries...he is going to regret it πŸ˜†
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Aapi se darr gaya AsadπŸ˜†
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ugh for once can zoya not be the one who's blamed...jeez WTH asad...
Nupa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh Goddd...sometimes I really dont want Zoya to get married to Asad. He will make her life completely hell...Zoya is sooo innocent that she forgets everything so quickly but Asad...pls just stay away from her n have a miserable life with ur Taaannuuu...😑 Edited by Nupa - 10 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail
it will take forever to expose Billi.....~2 yrs
KambakthIshq thumbnail
hmmm...suspecion is good