jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Damn straight, I am mighty pissed ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡

Was watching episode from September. Of course I would jump directly at SINAL scenes ðŸ˜³ but at times takes time to load and all, so right now had to tolerate scenes of chakram ðŸ¤¢

I thought by now I would have learned to control my anger, but hell no. Even after watching them after such a long period, I am angry ðŸ˜¡ 

I am angry on idiotic CVs ðŸ¤¬ We endured through so much garbage, sheer torture and nothing but nonsense for good period of time. For what? Hope that finally we may get to see what we want. But show ended and we never really got to see either Kunal's Parichay nor SINAL love story.

After putting up with so much, how easily you idiots rob us from our favorite show, character and couple. If CVs come in front of my eyes right now  or better 

God damn it, CVs you'll ðŸ¤¬

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

savariya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me Too
But Thankfully I Have All Recorded Episodes So Can Skip That Scences
But Sometimes When Chakram @ 🤢cha Scences Come
Bahut Gussa Aata Hai
These Two Spoiled Our Show😡
Edited by savaribhave - 11 years ago
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
First they spoiled it by introducing unwanted characters and then they ended it abruptly...

The less said the better... I would recall and rejoice all the good scenes and episodes and dump the crap...
jay_bpm thumbnail

Originally posted by: savaribhave

Me Too
But Thankfully I Have All Recorded Episodes
But Sometimes When Chakram @ 🤢cha Scences Come
Arrey Bahut Gussa Aata Hai
These Two Spoiled Our Show😡

Yes those idiots came in scenes and me ðŸ˜¡ 
They sure spoiled our show and increased our BP, damn CVs ðŸ¤¬
jay_bpm thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta_r

First they spoiled it by introducing unwanted characters and then they ended it abruptly...

The less said the better... I would recall and rejoice all the good scenes and episodes and dump the crap...

Yes less said better it is otherwise...😡 ðŸ¤¬
Me too only want to remember good scenes but today took time to load and couldn't jump and came chakram 🤢 Oh how much I hate them ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ 
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Same here huh..Abhay and New Richa Spoiled Parichay From May 2012 to December 2012 huh...I felt Old Richa rather made SiNal bond Strong by her mad crazy antics...Still Remeber That Mahableshwar Richa Dream...lolz..For Me Parichays Golden Phase was August 2011 to May 2012... Missing SiNal a Lot...:( :( :(
kalpanaR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I was watching October episodes, Bangalore track and Siddhi's drunken confession...they could have used this track very efficiently 
They introduced so many tracks and ended them abruptly which never contributed much to the future story ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡
Everything shown after August is utter crap and now they say there is nothing much left to
show in S2 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ who are you kidding you ðŸ¤¬
Edited by kalpanaR - 11 years ago
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
while watching SINAL scenes also  sometimes the crap wedding and  the stupid deal, the lame sacrifice, kunal being quite and doing nothing for 10 years  cross through my mind and  makes me so angry ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡and irritates me  like errr..
 i mean kunal and sidhi living without each other for 9 years , kunal doing nothing to get his Sidhi back was so unlike Kunal. we know ..
and then they said low TRPS and natural end etc without the vamp being punished  as reason for pulling off my favourite show...the hot couple
vipraja26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sure!   the very thought of Abhay  boils  up  too much !
Just could  not  digest his  presence  when he started  showing interest in sidhi !
well to me it was just crap from august 2012 to December 2012 with fragments of sinal charm here and there!
really missed our simple , sweet  and hot couple from then !
The cvs  just ruined  all the  wonderful  moments with Abhay and Richa  for too long !
they could have  easily avoided the leap in the first place but then ...
strange that the characters  were  butchered ruthlessly  for no reason !

to avoid  such bad memories , I completely avoid  these episodes  and only relish those initial preleap times of the show !

I am sure none of the Parichay fans  can  forgive or overcome this feel of anger and frustration  when we recollect those  thoughts  of how the show was systematically  ruined !
how could we forget the festive moments  that were  spoiled beyond  any imagination !

hoping for some miracle to happen to address our   hurt feelings !

parichayan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
jus after this may,how badly parichay started ruining,cant forget that🤬,damm that NB😡😡
then that leap,OTT's chakkram
somebody said it  very right,good things never lasts for long😭,missing n missing n missing,those golden days😒😵