Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: KiranlovSriti

Aww this so cute ff, i feel lyk singing do dil mil rahe hai magai chupke chupke...😳 waiting for the newt one.

Kiran,thank you so much...Yes,do dil actually mil rahen hai...
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail

Originally posted by: charuluv_SV

awww!!!this is so cute,thank u dear🤗

shanky,iam imagining JaGan bitting the pen at same place,hmmm☺️☺️☺️

You liked the pen moment,awww...thank you...You used lots of blushing emoticons,aye haye...
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Libra123

Wow shanky pen romance.. Never read it or saw it before.. Totally original.. I hope cvs copy it...beautiful...continue. waiting for more..

Rama,thanks yaar,thats a huge compliment...Thank you...
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manasi_16

<font color="#0000FF" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Amazing story! I read all the parts just now!!!!

Jagya talking of dark circles n pimples was just 🤣

Add me to your PM list please!!

</font>

Manasi,thanks for reading all the parts...I have no PM list but will PM you for sure...
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Eris-

This is such a cute Ff . . . I still cant stop laughing over two dialogues 1 when jagya thinks itna sannata kyun hai 2 when ganga thinks that he is holding her game but wont romance on songs. .

Awesome update :) so naughty . . . And the undercurrent of tension between them . . continue soon

You actually read the whole FF,when I informed you about it...So sweet of you vibz...Thanks for the comment...
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanu1818

Wow wat an idia Shanky ji indirect kiss from pen 😳 sooo romentic...I love your ffs naughty Jagya and chulbuly Ganga and their nom stop nok jok, waiting for the newt part..can you pls PM me the link of nex part.

Thanks shanu,was missing you as you were not online...Will PM you for sure...
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0000

Nice shanky just now i read part 2 and part 3 u r writing with lot of suspense. going to read part 4.

Vidya,thank you so much for reading it in my request.You read only the first part.And I was hoping you will continue reading but you were not online or missed all the updates.Finally you read,thank you for reading it and appreciating me.
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Part ~ 13

Jagya Ganga continued to plan the big bash of ma bapusaa's 30th wedding anniversary...

Jagya:We have two days,tomorrow we will go shopping...I need new dresses for everybody...Then we will buy the necessary things for decoration...I have informed sugna jiji that we need help...Told her to manage the food department...And shyam bhaiji will talk with the decorators tomorrow...Oh,yes,another important thing I think terrace will be the best place for the occasion...What say?

Ganga:Ya,this place is good and big also...Perfect.But dactarsa how will we decorate,both kakusa and kakisa will be in the haveli,na!

Jagya:I have already found the solution.I will ask sugna jiji to call both bapusa and ma,saying its important,also some emotional blackmail like you never come to meet me,something like that,they will not be able to say no,hai na!

Ganga:But dactarsa why will bapusa and ma will visit sugna jiji's house alone,what about others,taisa,tausa,majisa,you,nandu...

Jagya:Ganga,can you just stop your rapid fire round...Kitna sawaal puchti ho tum yaar!Ok,according to you bapusa and ma will take us all with them na,then lets go and visit sugna jiji's house,it will be so much fun,celebrating anniversary can go to hell...

Ganga:Naraz kyun hote ho dactarsaa,I was thinking what will we do if that happens...

Jagya:Ganga,bahane naam ki bhi to koi chiz hoti hai...We will use some bahana(excuses)...Sugna jiji will tell them that ok,I understand dadisa and others have problems but plz,atleast you two visit me...Then how will ma and bapusa will say no to her...They will visit her for sure.

Ganga:Yes,that sounds good...(Ganga was satisfied)

Jagya:Thanks...(Jagya said sarcastically)Now Jiji will ask them to visit in the evening and will stop them till dinner time...The decorators will finish their work within that specific time...And as ma bapusa will return after dinner they will not come to the terrace...Bapusa doesn't come to the terrace But we have to stop ma in the morning...How will it happen!

Ganga:I will stop her...I will follow her everywhere...

Jagya:No,Ganga,if accidentally you miss following ma then the surprise will be destroyed...And if you stop her everytime she will suspect...We need to think something else...

Ganga:Yes,thats true,kakisa was already suspecting you...I can't believe you actually thought of pimple and dark circles dactarsaa...Ganga started giggling...

Jagya:You don't miss any chance of taunting me...Wait mera bhi waqt ayega...Dekh lunga tumhe main...Jagya smiled...Now lets concentrate...Where were we?Oh,ya.we need to think something else...

Ganga:If we lock the door and hid the keys,then!Kakisa will not find out where the key is then she will not be able to open it...The terrace key is makhan kaka's responsibility...Kakisa will not find it...What say!

Jagya:Thats an awesome idea...That way if accidentally bapusa comes what will happen kind of tension will not be there...Arre wah,Ganga,not bad...You don't seem to be a girl who can have such naughty ideas...I am impressed...When ma will know these she will be...Jagya laughed thinking sumitra's reaction...Ganga also joined him...

Ganga:Bohot daant padegi...She will scold us a lot...

Jagya:Yes,bohot...Anyways,Planning of decorating the terrace is done...But we need to decorate the whole haveli...See we will inform ma bapusa in the evening of the sangeet,somehow will stop bapusa to go out for work that day,will ask help from tausa...After informing them when both of them will be busy while getting ready I will ask the decorators to start the work of haveli decoration and finish it as soon as possible.The terrace should look excellent...If haveli's decoration will not be that grand it will be ok...Banaya na humne ek full proof plan!

Ganga:Yes,dactarsa,I am so excited...It will be fantastic if all our works will be done according to the plan...
Jagya:Ya,agree...You...

Jagya stopped when he saw a drop of water on the page of the note pad...Ganga also noticed it...They both simultaneously exclaimed...BAARISH!Hearing the word they both looked at each other...Before reacting it started raining heavily...Ganga got up and said lets go dactarsaab and started running to save herself from getting drenched...Before she could reached the door she stoped in the middle and looked back to see where Jagya was...She was surprised...He was enjoying the rain,he was feeling every drop of the rain,he was smiling but Ganga was surprised looking at his smile...This jagya who enjoys rain is totally a new side for her...She never saw dactarsaa like this...Ganga was not in her sense,she was getting drenched but she forgot that...She started walking towards Jagya and came in front of jagya and said...

Ganga:You love rain,dactarsaa?

Jagya:Yes,yes,I love rain...Aur ye mausaam ki pehli baarish hai...So its a double treat...I love drenching in rain whenever I am sad,also whenever I am happy.I believe each drop of rain is a piece of smile,when I feel sad I feel the rain will wipe out all my sadness and absorb every piece of smile.And it makes me feel good.And when I am happy then I feel I am getting more and more happiness with every drop of rain...

Ganga:Aapko dekhke nehin lagta ke aap barish ko lekar aisa bhi sochte ho!

Jagya:But now you know...Come lets enjoy the rain...

Ganga:No dactarsaa,we should go downstairs...I don't want to fall sick...And you should also do the same thing otherwise you will fall ill...Lets go...

Jagya:Come on Ganga,ek din bhigne se kuch nehin hota...Aur waise bhi tum to bheeg hi gayi ho...

Ganga:No,dactarsaa...It not looks good...We should not behave like this...

Jagya:Excuse me,am I behaving...wait a minute have I behaved wrongly with you!I thought we are friends now.
Ganga noticed that her words affected him so much that his mood totally changed within a moment...

Ganga:No,dactarsaa,I didn't mean that...I was saying its too late at night...

Jagya:Lets go...Jagya said in a stern voice...He started walking towards the door...

Ganga realized he felt insulted...

Ganga:Dactarsaa...Plz...Listen to me...I didn't mean it...Ofcourse we are friends...

Ganga was following him...She saw jagya stopped and turned...Ganga was a little bit scared looking at him...

Jagya:I know what you meant Ganga...I know my limits,don't I or you think I am crossing my limits with you...Or you think I should be careful while talking with you or requesting you...

Ganga thought she didn't mean that...He took her totally wrong...

Ganga:Dactarsaa,you,you are taking...Ganga started stammering...

Jagya:Dactarsaa,you,me what?Come on tell me!I what?

Jagya was pulling ganga's leg,he was pretending to be angry but how will she know that jagya is such a dog...
Ganga:Dekhiye dactarsaa..

Jagya:Kya dekhu,dikhao...Jagya took some rain water in his hand and splashed it on her face and said dikhao what you want to show and started laughing...

Ganga was stunned...He was joking!She listened jagya saying...

Jagya:I have said you na,dekhlunga tumhe,mera bhi waqt ayega...Look at your face...You were so scared...And my God you are such a nautanki...We should not drench in the rain...My foot...Tumhe mere saath baarish mein bhigna hi para...He once again splashed water on her face...

Ganga:Dactarsaa,aap bhi na...I will not spare you this time...Ganga started running after Jagya and Jagya was saving himself from getting caught by ganga...They were running on the whole terrace and was drenching in the rain...Atlast jagya stopped and said...

Jagya:Ok,I accept my defeat.Its enough,I am tired...

Ganga:I am noticing you dactarsaa,you are not that innocent...You are very naughty...
Jagya:But who said that I am a good boy?

Ganga:Nobody told me...I assumed and I must say I was wrong...Ok,lets go...Its too late...But I will take the revenge for sure,yaad rakhna aap,dactarsaa...She said with a naughty smile...

Jagya:And I will wait to face your wrath Ganga ji...He gave her an equally naughty smile in return...

They started walking...They were walking towards their room...They were in front of jagya's room's door...

Jagya:Listen?

Ganga:Ji dactarsaa!

Jagya:Make it fast plz otherwise revenge ka maja nehi ayega...

Ganga:Dekhte hai dactarsaa...Kisko kitna maja ata hai...

Ganga didn't wait to listen jagya's reply and was smiling till the time she reached her room...
Edited by shankythebest - 10 years ago
Libra123 thumbnail
Shanky.. Good yaar.. Ek se bad kar ek sharaarath karthe hai.. Waiting for next part.. Continue..
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!!rain seq,my favourite
Ganga:I am noticing you dactarsaa,you are not that innocent...You are very naughty...
Jagya:But who said that I am a good boy?

Ganga:Nobody told me...I assumed and I must say I was wrong...Ok,lets go...Its too late...But I will take the revenge for sure,yaad rakhna aap,dactarsaa...She said with a naughty smile...

Iam waiting for the revenge😉😛naughty JaGan😳
shanky its too good yaar,thank u thank u so much🤗 🤗