The beautiful journey comes to an end!

Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I can't believe this beautiful journey of IBD is coming to end! It still feels like yesterday , that it started! I was so happy and now I now that it's ending..It really feels sad! 😭 This journey actually went too fast! Every sat and sun I'd be waiting for my two mastikhor hosts, who always made me smile! One of Rithvik's lame joke 😆, One of Ragini's sweet smile  would make my whole day! It was my dream seeing my most fav 2 stars sharing screen space! Thanks so much Zee for making my dream come true! Thanks for giving me my RagVik ❤️. The three great judges who always made fair decisions! I was never really a fan of Vivek ...(Because I love Slamaaan! 😛) but since I started watching IBD , I have fell in love with Vivek! He is such a sweetheart!! 🤗 Anurag sir , also is a very nice judge Him and Rithvik's cute moments are the most amazing! ❤️😆.
And Of course the very talented kids! Whom this show would not be as successful as it is now! All of them have made me so proud of being a viewer of such a brilliant show! 😊 Every act of each kid, has been unforgettable, Always made me learn 😊 
I really hope IBD comes back with another great season...WITH THE SAME HOSTS!!! 😉 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
I will miss it too!
But i am too happy that Aditya won! 
He deserved! 🥳
Love you aditya! 🤗
XScarletHeartX thumbnail