Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Mein aa gai
And Today my naak is bahoing like Gangaji and Eyes like Jamnaji...so sorry for the late update and for any mess ups blame the Coldarin makers...they have made my mind go...mmm😆

So we see Saras is seriously ill😛(no no joking re...Ek Anaar sau bimaar hota hai, mein bimaar toh Saras bhi bimmar nahi hota😛)...I mean Saras is smiling big time in his room...Sunny poor fellow is totally baffled at this😆 So he asks him why is he smiling, whose smile has he stolen???  Saras all blushing wushing and saying Kumud's☺️ He reminds him that the day when he had said no to Kumud while writing the letter to her, how uncomfortable he was, he had felt the same feeling today. He cannot see her unhappy and he wants to live his life with her,  happily with her...(he says it with such emotion...finally as if he deserves the happiness that Kumud will bring in his life) He hugs Sunny (Oye ye Sunnny hai Kumud nahi, itni zor se huggy nahi karte, beta!!! Log galat samjhenge!!)

Kumud and Kumari and Kusum (Haye Kekkta creations...existed so long back too...even Govardhanramji was bitten by this bug!) along with the bride to be aka Sejal...and Kumari all teasing weasing and desperate to get married (Oye naabalike!!! Stay put!! Abhi mummy aayegi teri toh baarat nahi, band bajaa degi tera!!) Sejal shares her feelings ..her uncomfortability of going to a new home and living life with a new person...Kumud says that you might not know the person, but you know what he can become...you need to become a friend to him, share his difficulties and then he will do the same with you...in the process you both will come closer to each other...and share your lives together...Sejal gets all emo and hugs Kumud (Haye haye!! ye kya ho raha hai!! huggies everywhere ...just not the huggies we want😛😆) She tells Kumud that she was so worried till now, but now she is at peace (Waise why is she calling Kumud, didi?? Kumud is the universal didi in town?) Sejal Tells Kumud that now she knows that her (Kumud's) husband will be so lucky...😳 and Kumud gets all shy why...

Ganesh Sthapan
Kumud is near the temple and so is everyone gathered around as Ganesh ji is made sthapit there...(Kumud is looking exceptionally cutee, with her hair tied back and her simple chaniya choli) Sejal's mother is praising the arrangements ...
Saras comes with Sunnny but then ofcourse like a magnet gets pulled towards the iron 😛 I mean towards Kumud...She feels his stare and looks around to find him again flirting shirting 😛( Waise did someone see Sunny's resigned look as Saras started to walk towards Kumud...he was like..."Ye phir shuru ho gaya!!")

They both look at each other and smile those mysterious smiles😳 Saras looks around and confirms their fathers are not looking (look how naughty he has become these days!)

and then sees Kumud struggling with the matches to light the lamp...He goes there and mutely asks for the matchbox...(But the way he had put out his hand, he might have been asking of her hand right in front of Gods and family, wonder what would he have done had Kumud put her hand in his😆)

She silently gives it to him as the BG score of Kucch na kahe plays in the female humming voice...the dainty way she puts the matchbox in his hands😳
She looks very pretty and all shy...

(As I always say, this is the best part of their relation, the silent communications, warna jab dono boltey hai, Raita hi phelatey hai!😆) Saras lights the match in one go 
(You have to love how the match brilliantly illuminates the beauty of Jenny's face, and Kumud's surprise at that lightening was so brilliantly portrayed...ekdum subdued and natural!) 

They both light the diyas..and are so happy in these small moments of happiness...😳

The Ganesh pooja Gets over and Kumud is giving aarti to everyone...Saras watches her progress around and when she comes near him he snatches her hand ...She tries to pull but he holds firm and says that first she needs to answer how does he look as everyone has been saying that he is looking too good...Kumud tells him that everyone has gone blind😆...Saras refuses to free her hand now...She calls out as if LN is standing behind Saras and Saras in his fumble frees her hand...and she taunts how quickly he freed her hand and walks away leaving a smiling Saras saying to himself that he will catch it again very soon😛 (Beta she knows you so well..Last time she had given you the threat of your mom and this time your dad!! )
Sunny and Kumari are watching this and smiling...Sunny decides to speed up this cute romance and tells Kumari to introduce her to a new girl who entered the household (Sunny..are you trying to get Saras his wife, or get youself one first😆) He goes and tells Saras that he is, for the first time, very proud of Saras...and Saras blushes...(You have to give it to Sunny...he knows his friend so well that he makes him blush😳😆) He asks whether Kumud complimented him, and Saras denies...Sunnytells him that it is time to make her jealous and informs him that there is a girl who has been staring at him non stop..and Saras poor fellow says who...Sunny taunts him saying that no wonder your first love took so long to take off😆 and shows him the girl who is actually staring unabashedly at Saras...Saras is all shy why😳
Kumari goes to the girl and starts chitchatting...sunny calls her and Saras is squirming at this...Kumari comes with the girl  introduces her as Radha 🤢 and the girl starts talking  about how religious she is and how many days she fasts...Sunny also praises Saras for his religiousness and Saras asks the girl if she fasts for so many days when does she actually eat😆 (bahot fikar mat kar, warna tu eatable ban jayega...Kumud kacha kha jayegi tujhe, buddhu!!) Kumud sees them talking but she goes on doing what she was doing...
Saras makes the girl go on some pretext and scolds Sunny but Sunny says that there was no effect on Kumud and that this Bhakti ki CD aka Radha was a ticket to make Kumud jealous😆 Saras agrees (Sunny knows Saras so well...he can make the Sanyasi flirt with other girls on the name of Kumud...Kumud ke naam par kucch bhi karva lo issey😆)

Somebody gives a chit to DB and she goes all tense...Kumari asks for going out to buy bangles..DB tells her not to go anywhere and when Kumari adamants she drags Kumari and locks her in the room and refuses to let her out even when VC tells her to do so...VC sees that DB is in a horrible mood and withdraws...(DB should not have done this publicly, she should kknow that her daughter is not a dumb animal...she needs to be given reasons...or you will have a rebel on your hands, DB...it is a wonder that the woman who is so good at handling everyon else's problems is so at loss at handling her and her daughter's lives!)

Kumud in the kitchen...Saras calls Sunny and asks her to look at Kummud (Gadha...apne dost ko apni hone wali biwi ko dekhne ko bol raha hai!!!) He calls out to Radha and announces that he will take her to the terrace (Double Gadha...if her mother hears you making this announcement, you might end up having a shot gun wedding with your Radha😆) Kumud wonders about this but doesnot react ...Saras asks Sunny and Sunny gives a shake of head saying that no effect (Sunny has turned into a Ritcher scale ...how much is the quake rating on the scale😆 batao Sunnyji!😆)
Saras is now stuck with Radha who drags him upstairs and he keeps looking behind towards Sunny ...but Sunny gives him a thumbs down on Kumud's reaction...

Saras and Sunny and the whole clan on the terrace where Radha is unleashed on Saras and is comparing his smile with Lord Vishnu.🤣..
She tells him that somebody has told her that her husband is going to be very religious...Saras panics and declares that he is not THAT religious (Saras tu toh phansa...!!!🤣) He gets damn uncomfortable with Radha coming and sitting right beside him and wonders  that the girl with whom he wishes to match the kundli is not even meeting his eyes...
Kumud comes on the terrace and Saras again starts his mission jealousy karao...and offers Radha a a tour of the Haveli...Kumud tells them that why only the haveli...they should be seeing the garden too...Saras is stumped

...He tries to maker her jealous by offering to take Radha's pictures with him to Dubai...Kumud makes him get up from his seat as she wanted to dry the grains and tells him that once they takes the tour of the haveli and the garden along with taking the pictures, they can come down for the meal🤣🤣🤣...Saras gets all depressed🤣

Precap: Kumari asking for the reason of putting the hubby's name on the palm with Mehendi...Sunny says it means now I am officially yours😛 ...Kumud and Saras smiling at each other
Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago
-Reema- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
waiting for WU 😊 thanks in advance 
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank u meri behti naak wali same pinch 😛
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So Srushti, taking so many pretty posters for your thread, tell me this, which was more luminous? Those prayer Diyas aflame atop brass lamps or that Pair shielding their lights!❤️ Both were gorgeous today. Remember that poem from the book? The Crescent moon and Venus, the Star of Love, who is page and who is Royal?...Well, for today, both were Royals!👏 

smrth thumbnail
And Today my naak is bahoing like Gangaji and Eyes like Jamnaji...so sorry for the late update and for any mess ups blame the Coldarin makers...they have made my mind go...mmm😆

Take care and go to sleep early...Coldarin should dictate it so.
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: smrth

Take care and go to sleep early...Coldarin should dictate it so.

Thanks Samarth...
On a side note...You sound like my Mummyji...Virtual Mummyji that is...The member who has posted above your first comment claims that position 😆
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Srushti, aa gayi? tame kyan gaya hataa? You were MIA since atta romance. I thought you were doing research on various uses of atta😃

The forum needed sorely needed your WU's last week. The fight caused major dimaag ki vaat.

This week should be fun with Flirtychandra romancing his ladylove.

Anyhoo, take care. Get well soon.

smrth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Infofan

Srushti, aa gayi? tame kyan gaya hataa? You were MIA since atta romance. I thought you were doing research on various uses of atta😃

The forum needed sorely needed your WU's last week. The fight caused major dimaag ki vaat.

This week should be fun with Flirtychandra romancing his ladylove.

Anyhoo, take care. Get well soon.

Nandy, don't speak to her. Let her go sleep..else I would have drilled about a certain reading!😛
Surish thumbnail