last week of the show

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys, this is the last week of the show. the show was getting interesting post leap however due to low trps the show is ending😭 however i hope the show has the good ending and vibul get together and anushka n anika go to jail😊 will miss vibul, jatin-mona, and their families. πŸ˜Š Edited by _Meena_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@meena tho i m not much attached 2 it . i only watched it post leap 4 sargun & 2 sum extent bulbul-vihaan story which'd atleast 2-3 more month's potnl but i m still feeling bit bad abt its ending this week. may b bcoz now i've 2 again wait 2 see sargun in sum gud show.πŸ˜•

u wrote that u want anushka & mona 2 go  2 jail or is it that u want anushka & anika 2 go 2 jail??πŸ˜•
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
^thx for the error i reedited
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Meena_

^thx for the error i reedited

Nah Mona should be sent to jail as well for her stupidity. She and her greatness are a danger to society πŸ˜†

I am one of those who is happy that the show is ending. It should have ended long back! I watched the show religiously from the start and after the leap on and off. I am not an experienced watcher of Indian dramas, but KHTV is by far the WORST I have seen on Indian TV.

I just read an article where Mona the actor says that KHTV is "an enriching experience". Please Indian reporters do your job and ask her to elaborate on what she means by enriching experience? Mona found a way to hang on to a dead show?

I am looking forward to Anil Kapoor's 24! I hope it as good if not better then the original!  and that it crashes all the TRP of saas/ bahu/ vamp sagas. Too many of that shit on TV 🀒

Edited by aishray - 10 years ago
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
by the way, what show is replacing KHTV? 
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

by the way, what show is replacing KHTV? 

its historical show on "Maharana Pratap"!! hope its made gud as historical & mythological shows r 2 handle wid more care !!😊
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishray

Nah Mona should be sent to jail as well for her stupidity. She and her greatness are a danger to society πŸ˜†

I am one of those who is happy that the show is ending. It should have ended long back! I watched the show religiously from the start and after the leap on and off. I am not an experienced watcher of India drama's, but KHTV is by far the WORST I have seen on Indian TV.

I just read an article where Mona the actor says that KHTV is "an enriching experience". Please Indian reporters do your job and ask her to elaborate on what she means by enriching experience? Mona found a way to hang on to a dead show?

I am looking forward to Anil Kapoor's remake/ version of 24! I hope it as good if not better then the original!  and crashes all the TRP of saas/ bahu/ vamp sagas. Too many of that shit on TV 🀒

@bold on serious note i don't want mona 2 go jail but 4 fun sake i agree wid u!!πŸ˜†
even i m happy that its ending & i agree wid u that it shud'd ended long ago. i also watched its pre-leap initial few epis bcoz of mona & pawan in btn oder crap UT but after watching it 4 few epis i knew it"ll turn more crap than UT so i started 2 watch UT & oder shows on oder channels.and wen ekta introduced jatin & vineet i knew that she"ll make mona 2 end up wid pradeep only as he was male lead then how much bad or evil he turned out he"ll b wid mona only @ the end & if Pawan didn't leave the show as he doesn't want  2 grow old in the show then mona wud'd been wid pradeep only wid so many stupid twists & turns.and thatswhy i never wanted my fav. sargun & ajay  2 do any ekta show but sargun took up this so again hav  2 watch it post-leap. but thank god bulbul's ckt is not butchered till now even tho i don't agree wid her wen she said she doesn't want 2 meet vihaan now as they can't've their happiness on oders sorrow but i can understand her here!!but i want bulbul-vihaan 2gether now & not like after leap of 2 or 5 or 10yrs.
@bold red no yaar KHTV is still better. u'dn't watched ekta's K shows in last decade i.e 2000-2010. they were worse wid multiple marriages & divorces & extra marital affairs wid so many kids from these affairs.& killing off sum gud ckt just  2 make leads 2gether even if lead'd done so much wrong widout any logical reason which can b understood🀒🀒
@anil kapoor's 24 wat type of show is this?? i don't understand!!πŸ˜• 
i don't know if u'd watched sargun's phulwa or not but i still luv this show from all the shows i.e tv soaps i'd watched in past 14yrs.i.e from 1999(wen ekta started her saas-bahu saga) to 2013 as this show's concept, story, screen play, dialogues, acting, ckts all were awesum(yeah there were sum bloopers but normal ones & not OTT ones & they wud'd been also taken care off if colors'dn't ended it untimely ).😊
Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

@bold on serious note i don't wnat mona 2 go jail but 4 fun sake i agree wid u!!πŸ˜†[/quote]
Nah was quirky way of having fun πŸ˜‰

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
the reason i watched was for vibul otherwise b4 leap never watched the show...i thought the story from the promos might be interesting as it might depict a relationship between a husband wife and children however when anushka came in play the story was screwed. post leap i thought vibul might make it look more interesting however im like thank goodness atleast its ending on a good note.
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
As long as ekta doesn't produce it I'm good