Frequent Posters

Tohru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Seebz

WOW Tohru!

Wonderfully spotted the similarity. πŸ‘
To be very honest,  I didn't even remember it😳 So I missed itπŸ˜” 

Both 'beast' have same color kurta and robe on and both beauties are scared! I must say we are getting to see a lot of similarties with twist of events. You made me feel like I should go back and watch the movie againπŸ˜›

oh thanks you so much seebz πŸ€— yes you should watch the movie again & there are many similarities the dressing & saving scene & i want more scenes like this i am record holder of watching Beauty & Beast evry dialouge & scene is in my mind
Seebz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tohru

oh thanks you so much seebz πŸ€— yes you should watch the movie again & there are many similarities the dressing & saving scene & i want more scenes like this i am record holder of watching Beauty & Beast evry dialouge & scene is in my mind

I know the scene was unexpected and I love their expression!
Really! You know every dialogue then you should start an FF on MaYa as you can relate it so well to the movie. I'll read😊 I promoise and you never know CVs can visit forum and implement your scenes to the showπŸ˜‰ 

I wonder if this scene was taken from the movie/story, OR it was just a co-incident.
Edited by Seebz - 10 years ago
Tohru thumbnail

I know the scene was unexpected and I love their expression!
Really! You know every dialogue then you should start an FF on MaYa as you can relate it so well to the movie. I'll read😊 I promoise and you never know CVs can visit forum and implement your scenes to the showπŸ˜‰ 

I wonder if this scene was taken from the movie/story, OR it was just a co-incident.

no dear these scenes are not co-incidents the writer & production house did  a lot of resarch & hard work & i appriciate that πŸ‘ because the theme is beauty & the beast but as its a n indian soap so there is some family tarka like saas,dadi πŸ˜† but i am loving the show
FF  it needs brain & time 😳 i will try a OS a short story 😳 as i get time by the way i love wriiting & reading 😊
Tohru thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessglory

omg nice one  rohit & soumya  awesome couple

thanks yes i am loving MaYa
Tohru thumbnail

thanks heena
Seebz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tohru

no dear these scenes are not co-incidents the writer & production house did  a lot of resarch & hard work & i appriciate that πŸ‘ because the theme is beauty & the beast but as its a n indian soap so there is some family tarka like saas,dadi πŸ˜† but i am loving the show
FF  it needs brain & time 😳 i will try a OS a short story 😳 as i get time by the way i love wriiting & reading 😊

Wow That's good. How they work hard to make a connection with B & B. Yes FF needs time and brain and you can make time for MaYa, right.πŸ˜‰ and don't worry brain will do wonders when you pick up ur pen to write the OS.  I know you like writing hence interesting post you make. I loved the princy oneπŸ˜† the idea was uniquely implemented.😊 I know u like reading coz  no mtter how horrible it is yet u read my posts and share ur thoughts😳
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
OMG!amazing post dear :D

btw i need caps.i knw i m troubling u bt can u plz help me out? :)
Tohru thumbnail

Wow That's good. How they work hard to make a connection with B & B. Yes FF needs time and brain and you can make time for MaYa, right.πŸ˜‰ and don't worry brain will do wonders when you pick up ur pen to write the OS.  I know you like writing hence interesting post you make. I loved the princy oneπŸ˜† the idea was uniquely implemented.😊 I know u like reading coz  no mtter how horrible it is yet u read my posts and share ur thoughts😳

i am so over welmed dear  seebz  😳 πŸ€— i will try you motivated me 😳 but wait a minute who said your post are horrible NO you write awsome posts πŸ‘ & i love reading them & replying them πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ
Tohru thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

OMG!amazing post dear :D

btw i need caps.i knw i m troubling u bt can u plz help me out? :)

thanks 😊 so sorry i completly forgotton i've already posted the pics in gallery some are pending & need to search them there are too many folders with pics really a tuff job 😳
but i will do it little waiting plz 😳
Hanalita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow I didnt remember this
Grt memo now