THE DARK REUNION - a Rashdeep SS part1 updated

.scarlet. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Heyy guys as promised before I have tried writing a fiction , if you people find it ok then will continue ... its like I haven't written anything like this ever before in my life though this start might be a bit boring but I promise to make it more engaging.
Please I would appreciate all suggestions and corrections...

THE DARK REUNION
It had been a month now since they had together solved the 2613 case and life was moving merrily for Rashdeep and family . Malti bhabhi's operation had been successful . Chennai was lucky for them so they had decided to stay there . Randeep being the head of STF quarters Chennai and Rashmi took back to teaching .Mithhu was loving his new school  with his bua. 
Bhabhi had started the wedding preparations in full swing and with  full excitement. Nani was too busy in making preparations to welcome her bahurani.

One fine day Rashmi got a letter. Since Randeep was not the letter writing types and being in the same city he would never do such stuff ... so she was quite surprised and then there was this logo , she had seen it before no this was too familiar ...oh no that's her college . This was an invitation for the alumni meet.
She so missed her old friends , she definitely wanted to go BUT how can she forget her college was in Mumbai . Not that she dreaded the city but the recent  torturous  memories of the city had tormented her Mumbaikar heart .
And then Bhabhi and Randeep wont let her go there after all ...
Edited by mansi_verma - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mansi that is very very good.  You have got the talent for saying a lot in just few lines.  You conveyed the new Rashdeep life and Rashmi's mood so well.  I loved it.  Please continue you must.  You have got this breezy style and still manage to convey the mood.  Really honestly liked it a lot.

Hope we get to see start of the sequel like this!  With fab positive track and powerful Randeep Rashmi

Edited by MaddyO - 10 years ago
.scarlet. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaddyO

Mansi that is very very good.  You have got the talent for saying a lot in just few lines.  You conveyed the new Rashdeep life and Rashmi's mood so well.  I loved it.  Please continue you must.  You have got this breezy style and still manage to convey the mood.  Really honestly liked it a lot.

Hope we get to see start of the sequel like this!  With fab positive track and powerful Randeep Rashmi

OMG ! thanx a ton for ur appreciation  ...😳
Even I hope for a sequel , about d positivity u ll get to know about it when I continue 😉...
Shreya30456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing start pls continue soon
.scarlet. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shreya30456

Amazing start pls continue soon

thanx shreya I will.
imSoma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Good job manu.just cntinue it
cutiepootie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful manu...u have put great words with the breathings of ur heart...thats fantastic
.scarlet. thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshisoma

Good job manu.just cntinue it

thnx somu . I will I will!
.scarlet. thumbnail

Originally posted by: S1h1a1m1a1

wonderful manu...u have put great words with the breathings of ur heart...thats fantastic

ThanQ shamzie !!!
.scarlet. thumbnail
di I will by tomorrow or maximum by Wednesday !