Posted: 10 years ago
Too many to name 😊 But Veer Zaara tops all !👏
hit_homerun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChocoBoyBarun..

Too many to name 😊 But Veer Zaara tops all !👏

😆 @ bold , i think we are on about holly talkies😆

Say anyone watched this movie called Constantine ?
it was very different and refreshing 
not the usual romance yada yada 😆 <<<<< kidding 

other than that , ill have to say Zombie land ! 😊

Deon095 thumbnail
Recently I Watched Ranjaana. I like this Movie,Specially I like Dhanush's Acting.
SahirsBeard thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Something really good to watch would be "The Godfather."
Not only is it one of the best films of all time, but it's also my personal favourite! 
Raanjhanaa seems like a really good watch too right now, as well as Bhaag Mika Bhaag 😊
SahirsBeard thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Redrose07

thanks dear😊 Now i'll defo watch the women in black,seems interesting! n yes i love 'the dictator' too:)

It does, doesn't it?? It was also based off a book.. so that's when you know it's the real deal! 😆

Aww I always get so excited when I meet other people who love Charlie Chaplin! Great choice! 😳
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: XBitch_PleaseX

batman triology (best movie)

and theres many more fav..

Same Here!

Batman has to be the best movie ever made.

@TM i am a die hard fan of Lord Of the Rings Trilogy. I can watch it a million times and won't get bored. Apart from that i love Animated movies. There is not a single animated movie that i would miss. 😆 otherwise i like all sorts of movies.
..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cup-Of-Chai

Same Here!

Batman has to be the best movie ever made.

@TM i am a die hard fan of Lord Of the Rings Trilogy. I can watch it a million times and won't get bored. Apart from that i love Animated movies. There is not a single animated movie that i would miss. 😆 otherwise i like all sorts of movies.

me too a fan of animated movie😊 but mostly i follow disney pixar...dont know whenever i try 2 watch animated film with other banner,feel disapointed😔 recently watched Rio..n dont like it.
..Scarlett.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: veera25

Something really good to watch would be "The Godfather."

Not only is it one of the best films of all time, but it's also my personal favourite!
Raanjhanaa seems like a really good watch too right now, as well as Bhaag Mika Bhaag😊

do u read the book? The book was awesome,i like d movie too...but 4 me, i relate 2 d book more:)
n the god father 3,that was a big let down..first two films were like classic but i cant digest d 3rd installment😆
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Redrose07

me too a fan of animated movie😊 but mostly i follow disney pixar...dont know whenever i try 2 watch animated film with other banner,feel disapointed😔 recently watched Rio..n dont like it.

I like Pixar but other Animated movies are good too as they are different in a lot of ways than pixar. I love Ice Age, Madagascar, Hotel Transylvania, Despicable Me types as well.

You should watch Hotel Transylvania if you haven't it's amazing. 😆
..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Cup-Of-Chai i forgot bout Ice age! I loved that series😊 Sid was one of my most fav movie character:)
Thanks dear 4 ur recomandetion😊 I've already brought d dvd of Hotel transylvania along wid monster university,will certainly watch that:)