Roop4U thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Samir Soni returns with Somersault's next on Life OK

[To set reminder and check TV schedule new show Somersault click here..]

Good news for Samir Soni's fans-he is soon coming back on small screen! Samir who was last seen playing a powerful character of Kunal Chopra in Ekta Kapoor's showParichay aired on Colors TV is now set for a new avatar. He has been roped in to play the male lead in Somersault's upcoming venture on Life OK.

Samir Soni's fans were deeply saddened by sudden ending of their favorite showParichay. They even demanded a season 2 by showing their anger on various social media sites but no one paid heed to them. But now the wait is over and they can rejoice with the come back of their favorite TV hero.

Samir will be seen in a bi-weekly thriller saga from the makers of Fear Files season 1 and 2 to be aired on Life OK. The show will have 12 episodes and each episode will have a new story to unveil. This show is based on paranormal activities and his character will have mysterious shades to it. So, it will be a new Samir Soni for his fans who will see him in an entirely different genre than Parichay.

When contacted, Samir confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I am doing the show and I am playing a very interesting role. I have always taken up shows that are character driven and in this show my character is cynical, a dark character who doesn't believe in paranormal things and tries to investigate it. I am looking forward to the role and hope even people like it."

The only sad part forParichay fans is that Samir will not be seen with his Parichay co starKeerti Nagpure who played Siddhi Chopra. Our little birdie has informed that Abigail Jain of Hum Se Hai Life fame has been finalized to play the female lead.

Though Parichay couple will not be seen together we hope that in coming future Keertigets a role opposite Samir so that Parichay fans can see their awesome chemistry again. Meanwhile fans will only get to see Samir.

Parichay was pulled off due to low TRPS and no exciting story line. Parichay-nayee zindagi kay sapno ka- a Balaji Telefilms production started off in the year 2011 on Colors. The show was due to complete 2 years in July if not stopped abruptly. It was ended in March to give on air time to a new show 'Bani-ishq da kalma.'

The producers and channel felt that there was nothing new left to show the audience while on the other hand ardent fans of the show believed that a season 2 with rich and successful Kunal Chopra would have given a fresh twist in the tale while keeping the same star cast.

Jo hota hai acche ke liye hota hai…guess fans will love him in his new role! i-Dubbawishes Samir good luck and courage to fight with ghosts and spirits!!

Parichay fans can keep praying for season 2 which for sometime looks difficult but we keep our fingers crossed too! Share your Views, Reviews, Comments and Suggestions on Twitter-iDubba and  iDubba app

Related Posts via Taxonomies

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rajash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
TFS 
All the very best to Samir Sir for his new innings on TV πŸ˜ƒ

Sure i will be always hopeful for Parichay S2 just like SS πŸ˜Š
StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha_Chalana

Though Parichay couple will not be seen together we hope that in coming future Keerti gets a role opposite Samir so that Parichay fans can see their awesome chemistry again. Meanwhile fans will only get to see Samir.

Not holding my breathe over it, but I really do hope that happens some day :D

Thanks for sharing :)
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeepShadow

Not holding my breathe over it, but I really do hope that happens some day :D

Thanks for sharing :)

Yeah given the chances are less of onscreen couples being repeated , I dare not hold my breath!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† SS-KN pairing is any day very bery welcome , in the meanwhile I am hoping to see Keerti in a new show!πŸ˜‰
Edited by chitsss - 11 years ago
Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Would be nice to see Samir fighting with ghosts and spirits in the interim and later fight with Richa and Abhay in Parichay S2.πŸ˜†

Always hopeful for Parichay S2! Fingers crossed!πŸ˜‰
Pranathi-sinal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Idubba is very supportive to fans πŸ‘πŸΌ
they spoke out well abt our views..
Now waiting for ss new show nd really hoping to see ss-kn magic once again... BTW thanks for sharing..
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Great News. Can't wait to see Samir in a new show. 

Glad he is doing something different this time - new genera, new channel, and new co-starts πŸ˜Š

Best of luck to Samir for his new show. Waiting Anxiously for it to be aired
Sarim.fatmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tfs
Bst wishes to ss fr his new shw
Hp our wish of s2 ll also be fulfill vry soon
Sarim.fatmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silambu

Would be nice to see Samir fighting with ghosts and spirits in the interim and later fight with Richa and Abhay in Parichay S2.πŸ˜†

Always hopeful for Parichay S2! Fingers crossed!πŸ˜‰

Hp ur word cm true & we ll get our parichay bk vry soon with our beloved couple sinalπŸ˜†
Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Looking forward to this show..

Samir..All the very best in fighting Ghosts n spirits..This will come handy to u in Parichay S2 to fight Demons called Richa n Abhay ..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†πŸ˜† (*Hopeless Parichay Lover in me*😳) πŸ˜‰