Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes They Can.
But Iam Just Ask For The People Who To Want To Quit This
Forum To Go To The New One.
I don't understand why fans would want to quit cb forum and be on pv forum only !

True fans will be on both 😊

I love cb forum and will always be here.
Shraddha_Avifan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
why not are yu only fan of rubina and not of avi if you are a radev fan then you should be on cb forum i will definetly on cb forum and for pv forum i have to think first i will watch the show and then dicide as i love avinash specially so i will be on his forum definetly
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I really don't know if it is a big deal to be on both forum? For me I maintain two forums already. And I'll also join PV2 forum. Some of u are telling like we can't be on both forum. Plz don't open this type of topic. And ghia it's not a matter of Rubi's fan and Avi's fan yaar. Don't create misunderstanding. We'll come to CB forum and will go to PV2 forum also. And when Avi's show will come then we'll go that show's forum too.
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hey Sonia yaar I think you are trying to posting from mobile via Opera mini. IF is having problem in posting and quoting via Opera. Try to use UC browser. I know UC is very troublesome but until IF dont fix the problem u've to use UC. I think IF is under maintainance or working on opening new forums like PV2 and some other shows. Hope the problem solves soon.
Shraddha_Avifan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SushantFan_Afss

I really don't know if it is a big deal to be on both forum? For me I maintain two forums already. And I'll also join PV2 forum. Some of u are telling like we can't be on both forum. Plz don't open this type of topic. And ghia it's not a matter of Rubi's fan and Avi's fan yaar. Don't create misunderstanding. We'll come to CB forum and will go to PV2 forum also. And when Avi's show will come then we'll go that show's forum too.

hey affs iam not creating missunderstanding i was just asking as many are saying that they will quit cb forum plz dont missunderstand me every time guys Edited by ghiaa - 10 years ago
True cb fans would also be in cb forum even when avina both have their new show forums ! 😊

There is no need to quit cb forum just coz avina have new shows now that would be sad to see fans leaving 😭

I hope people won't forget cb and cb forum !
sparklingeyes thumbnail
i will never ever leave CB forum even if Avinash Rubina come back together in a new show

Originally posted by: sparklingeyes

i will never ever leave CB forum even if Avinash Rubina come back together in a new show

Thanks sparkling for also staying here 😊