Zoe:Jealousy isse kehte hain Mr.Asad Ahmed Khan.

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Unlike Asad, Zoe is NOT a pro at hiding what she feels. Unlike Asad , Zoe has ZERO talent in pretending and keeping a straight face while everything is burning inside. Unlike Asad,  Zoe is not pre-conditioned to hide and fight what she feels. And while Asad could well win an academy award for his stellar performance as a so-called unfeeling 'dil mein seena nahiin patthar hai' man,  Zoe's acting in trying to mask her feelings is so bad , infact , so terrible that she won't even make it to the Razzberry or Kelaa awards ki nomination list. Asad is a processed food. Zoe is an organic vegetable. 

Zoe is a guileless, unpretentious girl with a child-like vulnerable heart ( never mind that she shares a mental bipolar talent with her Asad baby ) - she doesn't calculate , process or analyze her feelings - she just shows what she feels. Jo dil mein aata hai , wo lightening speed se chehre pe aur uski lambeee zubaan pe aa jaata hai. So, what if she doesn't want to face Ayaan's question whether she loves Asad or not? So what , if she has no conscious realization that she doesn't want to live a life that will have no Asad in it? So what if she has not got in touch with the woman in her who is truly in love with Asad? The heart has a mind and functioning of its own and just like in Asad's case, its not in Zoe's control. 

Feelings are just feelings and whether you face them or not , they can drive you up the wall and dictate your behaviour whenever they are nudged. Zoe's smile when Dilshad talks of Asad wearing a sherwani on his Nikaah to Zoe. Zoe's disgust and anger when BCA is told to take Asad's measurements. Zoe's killer looks of sheer jealousy and anger when she spews acid saying that is she really needed in choosing Asad's wardrobe if BCA is that close to him?  Zoe , not keeping anything inside and delivering her disgust, fury and anger in the most sarcastic way possible to Asad - that maybe i should stick BCA to you since you cannot do anything without her chipkoogiri. Yet, she marks her territory like a tigress and tells BCA to look after her tooti-phooti haalat and she goes into Asad's arms. No matter what her internal issue with Asad, Zoe strictly and strongly puts BCA and even that Dreamum Chhammak Challo  ( the dance teacher) out of Asad's breathing distance. Man, woman, animal - anything and anyone 'foreign' are not allowed near Asad. This is not something that is all that new. Zoe has always been possessive about Asad , his attention and his presence in her life. Jealousy still came in later as feelings began to heat up, but this possessive streak that bars Asad from moving his focal point to anyone else has always been there. Nobody else gets to be Asad's Princess and the argument ends right there for Zoe. 

Zoe has looked for her father all her life - seeking a sort of love, security , warmth that was in her mind. Yes, Aapi, Jeeju and her foster family love her a lot - but Zoe had her own picture of the kind of  warmth , embrace and all engulfing emotional security that she was seeking . She was seeking her Abbu. She always wanted to belong somewhere. To someone. And as destiny would have it, she came looking for Ghaffur but she found Asad. Rude, archaic, chauvinistic, judgmental , emotionally damaged - not her ideal warmth but thread by thread, Asad filled Ghaffur's spot and took over her life. He stood by her through thick and thin even when he couldn't stand her for a millisecond. He became her shield against the cruel world outside. Even though he always told her that she means nothing to him, he played the role of family in her life , to an extent where she became confident that no matter what happens to her or what trouble comes her way, Asad is going to come for her from any corner of the world. And that is how Asad became the center of her existence and her heart followed. 

So, how can she see anyone trespass that territory? She is supposed to be the center of his world- she is supposed to have his 100% attention and 100% commitment . She is the one he is supposed to hug , bear tantrums and poetry of , and look after. She is supposed to be his wife and have a family with him , no matter how much they hide behind the naqli crapfest ( even the dialogue writer must be hating the word 'naqli' by now ). Then, how can someone else even think of looking at that spot next to Asad? The moment Zoe sees her territory being threatened, she turns from a puppy to a tigress with claws and that includes scratching Asad as well. 

The jealousy that we see is fun to watch but it only re-emphasizes her fear that Asad can be lost to someone. And we have seen it so many times. When she lied to Asad or when he was angry with her, Zoe felt that she had lost him and we saw her shades of vulnerability. When BCA entered , it hit Zoe hard that there was a possibility that someone could take Asad away from her. When the visa fiasco happened, she lied , fought tooth and nail to stay back because she didn't want to lose him. 

All in all, it all comes to one conclusion - Zoe , as of now , is not prepared to lose Asad. He is her home and that is that. 

As for Asad, he doesn't love Zoe's jealousy because every man loves a jealous woman and gets an ego-boost. Asad loves Zoe's jealousy because that is an indication for him that maybe, just maybe, Zoe loves him just as much as he loves her. Her sharp glares when BCA touches him, her strong 'back-off' body language when the Dreamum Chammak Chhallo tries to get touchy feely with Asad, her disgust that BCA does a fewi-quick ad with Asad - all these comfort Asad that maybe Zoe wants to be the only woman in his life. 

But at the same time, he is not insensitive to her emotional temper and he doesn't mind being marked as Zoe's territory. His eyes never left Zoe's face when the tailor, Dilshoo and BCA indulge in the Nikaah chatter and he actually was all puppy-face when Zoe was being the angry young woman. He even gives an explanation to Zoe that BCA is his friend and all his chipkoo intentions are for Zoe and none else. He even tries to give the disgusted jealousy a playful flirtatious angle when he keeps asking Zoe that was she jealous? He loves her and she loves him - but both of them have put themselves into a situation where they have come so far in lying and pretending that the truth of the heart shall demand its price for uniting them. 

Finally, Ayaan. Before i praise him regarding Asad and Zoe, i must reprimand him for being a jerk to Humzie. Yaar, jo bhi hai, you made a deal with the devil (Razia) in full senses that you shall marry Humzie for 1 crore - now, when you have taken a decision, take its responsibility as well. What effort are you doing to even work on a relationship with Humzie? Nothing. Is it so hard to smile and praise Humzie for all the effort she did to prepare dinner for you? Don't love her, its OK. But she was supposed to be your best friend - how come you no longer identify with what hurts her and what doesn't? ...Ayaan, whatever you did and whatever deals you made with Razia, you did it in your senses. Don't vomit it all on Humzie - its gonna kill you someday. 

Coming to Asad and Ayaan, i loved the brotherhood and Vikrant has easily slipped into Karan. Talking about this scene in particular, the focal point was Ayaan's view of Asad and Zoe as AsYa. How he sees them and how he processes them as husband and wife. Yes, its still hard for him to accept that Asad and Zoe could marry each-other since his EQ at processing feelings gives Sajid Khan a competition in thinking 'Himmatwaala' to be an epic. But... his role as the voice of the heart and the emotion referee in AsYa's case continues. He does the same cross-examination with Asad that he had done with Zoe. If he asked Zoe that is she in love with Asad, he tries to read his brother and asks Asad if his heart beats for Zoe? The point being that Ayaan , having witnessed a confused and speechless Zoe and having known his brother all his life and having tried to read him today- if Ayaan is unable to figure out that AsYa love each-other or at least Asad loves Zoe- well, then, from writing POV , its a huge huge character failure for Ayaan. Ayaan not reading Humzie or Zoe, i can still in a way understand. But Ayaan not figuring out Asad's heart will be a little too much to accept and digest.

P.S- Badii Bii, dinner khaao yaar. Kitnaa CID/Crime Patrol/Saavdhaan India dekhti ho jo thumb prints ki investigation karne nikal padee?πŸ˜†

Edited by MoronsKiMallika - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DavneetKaur- thumbnail

EDITED

BLOODYYY AWESOME POST...yes today's episode was one of best for me...it was a treat to watch the emotions of both leads coming to fore somewhat...and billi you can eff off man...sahi kiya zoya...and awww it was a treat watching asad being flirtarious and trying to get zoya admit what she really feels...and plsss yaar over with your nakli jaap already...and i loved asad ayaan scene soo damn much...they both are adorable...and that last ruffle in hair and kiss was πŸ˜³
Edited by -DavneetKaur- - 11 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
res

unres, 
VEEEKKKYYY MAAAM!  I LOVED BROMANCE! πŸ˜³  

🀣 🀣 🀣

As usual, like always you are rightoo again, that is Vikrant a better replaceable than anybody! πŸ˜†
 Rishab indeed made the hugs look super adorable! But today Vikrant added that touch of Bromance which we always wanted to see today you get to know how much Asad is attached to Ayaan. How much both love each other, most of all, both are still in their bachpan! A thing which we never got in the bromance of Rishab and Karan! Rishab as Ayaan never showed that he understands Asad #true story

Also yes exactly, Ayaan maynot be able to read Humera or Zoya, he says he has good knowledge about Girls 🀣 Truth is he doesnt! He says to understand his brother is IMPOSSIBLE. But here you go, he reads his brotha too very well! πŸ˜† 😳 

Me thinks,  on jasbaat asli and nakli thingy, 

AyRa : Jasbaat changes from Ayaan side to Asli but Shaadi becomes a nakli for Humera. 
AsYa : Shaadi becomes a Asli for Asad but Jasbaat changes for Zoya. (Raaz out) 

Rest, Ahaan Asad Miyaa enjoying your wify to be in Jelly Mode-wa? Goody progress! πŸ˜† 

i had made up my mind that no matter what i will read Vicky maam's post tell her a miss you and about Morrow's exam and run to be buried in the books again!

But Vikrant ne pani dher diya sare plans par 🀣 

I mean it was so hard for me to resist, but still it is worth everything! πŸ˜†

p.s. ❀️ πŸ€— :-*
Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 11 years ago
farha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i loved Asad today teasing Zoya ,Zoya madam  in tigress mood hmmm.go Zoya go .uff najma dimag ki bati jalo na yaar .accha hua ki Zoya bluffled up and went straight into Asads arms.i am loving jealous zoya too much.vicky awesome analysis dear.i liked your way of writting Asads way of teasing to get to know a small gesture maybe zoya loves him .bromance was very good. Edited by farha15 - 11 years ago
🀣....main aaj kitnee zyaada late haiggi.
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res

Unres

Vicky, loved your post. πŸ€— 

Today's episode was brilliant. After so long, there was an episode that was so enjoyable. Never seen Asad smile or blush so much.😳 He was so adorable and loved the way he was teasing Zoe about her being jealous. When will these two stop their nakli jaap, uff πŸ˜† Think Aapi's return tomorrow will drill some sense into both of them. And I loved the bromance too. Karan and Vikrant were super adorable. I really hope Ayaan noticed how Asad was feeling regarding Zoe. Hope he doesn't remain oblivious to it as he has done with regard to Humeira's feelings. 
Edited by s120 - 11 years ago
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
asya, singham n ayaan rocked the episode today!

more than asya im crazy behind asad n ayaan nowπŸ˜†

the kiss asad gave to ayaan at d end of the epi was so heartwarming yaar!

totally felt like ksg n vikrant were doing masti

bang on episode after ages!

one of the super bestest episodes!

awesomest post vicky!

loved how uve put wat zoe feels in the name of jealousy n wat asad feels in the name of love for zoe!

aapke shabdo se kabhi koi jeet sakta hai bhala😳
friendsall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res

One of ur best post Vick for one of QH s best episode!

felt ksg vik bromance more n felt ksg was more open to vik dan rish!!! 

Yes full on dhamaal!!! hope asad says to aapi dat marg asli for me but dono abt ur sis!!! bas kaam ho jaayega!!!

kitna superb epi after a long time!!! jus like QH initial days!!! todays
Happywala asad s a heaven 2 eyes! don wana thk abt d later days!!

Yes Ayaan s a jerk by birth!! bhagwan jasbaat aur dimaag baat rahe the tho ye kidar gaya pata nahi?

Badi b thk ll find out reg d papers let s c!!!

Asya shud unite now means now for me!!! itna achcha jodi ko help karne ke bajay how cn Tanu bein a so called friend knowing der feelings cn do like dis!! Allah bhi usse maaf nahi karega!!!

Edited by friendsall - 11 years ago
..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

res

unres

awesome post Vicky !!!!

everything u wrote abt asad nd zoya's feeling is just bang on!!!

i loved today's episode...zoya getting jealous nd asad's smirks lol...nd that singam was a total namuna

nd asad's expression to his actions were pricelessπŸ˜†

loved ayan nd asad's scene today...vikrant looks really good as asad's brother...

just one question- do you find any other character from a TV show with so much depth as asya?...vese

u bring more depth to their character for me :-D 

Edited by ..vidhi.. - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

asya, singham n ayaan rocked the episode today!

more than asya im crazy behind asad n ayaan nowπŸ˜†

the kiss asad gave to ayaan at d end of the epi was so heartwarming yaar!

totally felt like ksg n vikrant were doing masti

bang on episode after ages!

one of the super bestest episodes!

awesomest post vicky!

loved how uve put wat zoe feels in the name of jealousy n wat asad feels in the name of love for zoe!

aapke shabdo se kabhi koi jeet sakta hai bhala😳

Thanks. Oh, yes, Karan and Vikrant were perfect as Asad and Ayaan and the brotherhood showed. They do have a great chemistry and seem very affable with each-other. πŸ˜ƒ