Asad asad asad!!!!!

Sweety1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG!!!! The way scenes are being chopped and no link with previous scene...like yday it stopped at Zoya being upset that AAK was getting close to Tanveer...aaj i expected that Asad wud talk to zoya atleast..but directly the tailor scene was shown where everything looked normal...and from SBS/SBB episodes we can clearly say that dance master s scenes have been chopped heavily too...but today really liked the leg pulling side of Asad asking zoya Jealous?? ;-) and he was smiling looking at her dance alone and later even wanted to knw her opinion on nikah from ayan...and the way he cuddled ayan in end...wish i had a elder bro like that!!! haay main mar jaava...wonder when he will do little masti with Najma too apart from calling tamatar..i wud like him to tease her on her diet plans etc...but basically Asad is a shy man with all ladies...all he does is blush or smile when he s alone when someone comments anything :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tv_wale_babu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with you! I really dislike how there is no continuation between the scenes! 
I was really looking forward to how asad would react after being caught in that position with tanu...  and I was actually expecting a dialogue or sth from dilshad after zoya went to her room after the tailor sequence! 

But the ep. was so good... I can ignore these issues for now 
poorvab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes so true!

also noone is even bothered now about what happened with tanveer, how she got attacked etc... not that i mind 😆
but still continuation isnt there !

and otherwise todays eppiii was the besttt 👏
annanyaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
he already tease najma on her diet...he is a cute bhaijaan for najma