WU-16th May, 2013-Yeh dosti hum nahi todegen

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Episode starts with the same scene where is kumud is telling VC that she won't allow anyone to insult him, they hug. She tells him that he is her pride and no other relationship is more important than you. DukhBaa is worried and thinking to herself that every relation has a special place, you're not thinking straight but don't break one relationship for another.

In LN's room, Saras is comforting LN. He tells him he shouldn't have come in between them but he was insulting him and I couldn't bare that. LN answers him that I wasn't expecting this from VC, this is his ego talking and I lost my friend today but I got my son back. LN starts crying, he tells Saras that I am thankful to Saraswati for giving me a son like you and they hug. Gumaan is watching them and she's planning and talking in her head as usual.

In morning, DukhBaa and Gumaan both are in lounge and Gumaan as usual cannot stop herself from taunting about VC and Kumud. DukhBaa answers her back saying people who respect relationship will always remain above you.

In VC room, Gunn DukhBaa and VC are talking about what happened. DukhBaa tells him to forget about it. He tells her LN always thought that he gave him loan but DukhBaa thinks this wasn't the reason. Both Gunn and DukhBaa try to make him understand that this rift is causing Saras and Kumud to seperate.

In LN room, DukhBaa is talking to LN and making him understand as well. She tries to tell him VC pov, he replies that he did everything to help him. She assures him that it's not his fault and that he should forget about it. Gumaan comes there and asks DukhBaa whether she wanted to talk about something and she answers her back saying I already said what I wanted to say.

VC and LN both are thinking about whatever DukhBaa said in their respective rooms.

Saras is talking to herself saying I am sorry Kumud but you shouldn't have talked to me like that. On the other hand Kumud is talking to herself that you shouldn't have talked to my father like that.

DukhBaa is talking to herself that whatever happens, is for good

Everyone is sitting around the table, Kumari drags LN. Moti bhabhi asks why they weren't coming, Gumaan answers her that they were packing. Dada jee tells all of them about VC and LN's friendship to melt the ice between them. He tells them they should not close their eyes. VC asks for forgiveness, LN gets up from the table *dramatic pause*

Precap: LN is telling everyone that people fight to hurt someone but they are fighting to save and protect eachother. VC and LN hug while Kumud and Saras face away from eachother.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hunnybunch thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the WU!
I hope that SaMud too make over with a kiss 😆