Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yaqeen. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Drash & Salman Siggie is Stunning wali siggie!
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The SalDrashti sig is stunning, especially love the blending in the sig<3 amazing stuff sano:)
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AyulovesKiSha

Okay this probably is your last update in this gallery. Let us be thoda thoda emotional here. This gallery has been such a rollercoaster. It was always amazing to comment on your always so ultimate stuff. you always came up with ideas I couldn't even think about. By god's grace you've always given us some EPIC creations, which might always be stared by generations. (Ain't I being way too emotional?) πŸ˜† But! I'll always be respectful to you for your styles, layouts, colourings and every damn thing you include in a creation. Coming to this LAST update!

So seems like jaate jaate bhi tum apna magic sab par chhorh ke jaana chahti ho? πŸ˜³ THIS IS LOVE! Pure love. A shiver just ran down my spine seeing this. The desperate feeling you get? Idk if desperate is the right word or what. But I just feel different seeing this, not happy, not sad, but way too excited, and mujhe bhi nahi pata kyun. This is so pretty, maybe isliye? Looks like you just defined one long fairytale with some pictures in one frame. You've literally embossed the beauty of this dance. It is so much more special to me now! Sorry for being boring, for repeating the same thing over and over again, but kya karun, tum cheez hi aisi ho?  I again love the text part! Uff; killer it is. The shadow behind ishq wala and the dotted font for love. And again those faded white texture cum glow behind the text. SUPERB! Unmatchable blends and bokeh usage, like always. 

You are not supposed to make such EXCELLENT creations, you get that? Yes, that is a crime. It might just make many go gaga after it. πŸ˜• What shall I say? This is beautiful, stunning, awesome, fantastic? NO. this is nothing from these options. This is not even perfect. This is very much beyond these words. Somewhere up there, in the sky, heavenly. β€οΈ love how every picture as a whole has come out. Nicely arranged expressions, with the awestruck pictures. This siggy in two words can be defined as 'Cuteness overloaded'. I love Pampi&Tullu together, and this is like a jackpot to me. 

I find this a bit messy; but undoubtedly this is one beautiful mess. ☺️ I am loving this couple these days and the passion between the two is way too hot to handle! I like the shining effect on 'you are the fire that', it stands out from other little parts of this creation. Not just this but every other thing here has been given its space and speciality. The slightest of slight bokeh is even visible at the first sight. And then the bottom most picture in the left. the textures above that picture; I have no knowledge about this stuff, but I do know what true beauty looks like. And true beauty looks so like this. You literally create something 'else' with your work. Thanks! πŸ€—

thank you so much ayushi.. mere pass aur lafz nahi hote iske ilawa.. don't write so much for me as i've no words to thank you enough lolπŸ˜†
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
thank you so much guys πŸ€—
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
eeeksss sanooo the MR wedding avis r bloodddyyy awesomeee i soo loveee ur colouring and ur style!!!

http://i.minus.com/jbk07wBiH8MYhQ.jpg>>iii adoreee this even though idk this couple but seriously awesomee job!
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
all the siggies are soo stunning girl <3
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gosh! love the DD-Sal one so much!! Definitely using it :P
..Tangled.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update! loved everything
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Amazing update Sano. Love the Drashti-Salman one, defo using
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Gorgeous update!

^^This so beautiful!! Kaun hai yeh dono?