QH 15th May : Written Update

GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Billo Rani A.K.A Tanveer is standing with a knife in her hand and slowly approaches Zoya from behind. Zoya is busy fiddling with the wires wondering how the fuse went out. As she lunges forward to attack Zoya and the lights come on. Najma comes into the room and then Billo Rani ducks.  

Everyone is looking for Tanveer. Asad decides to call her. She is holding the knife and looking at Zoya intently. Her phone starts ringing and everyone looks behind because the ringtone sound comes from behind. Shock and dread covers everyone's faces as Tanveer has blood splatters on her neck and wrist. Asad runs and holds her before she falls. Everyone is scared.  

The event is over (thanks to Billo Rani), and Zoya cleans up her wound. She is still unconscious. Zoya discusses with Dilshaad how her wounds look like someone has attacked her. Asad is worried and Dilshaad is awestruck. She doesn't understand why someone would do such a thing.

Scene cut, to Rashid's house. Shireen is sitting on her bed looking at Jewellery and clothes when she remembers she left the gas on. Badi B comes into the room and wonders why Shireen would be looking at everything. She believes it's Razia's chaal. She says in soliloquy, that she will never let Razia succeed in her chaal ! Razia stands at the door listening to everything. She says that "Tu sochti hi reh jayegi Budhiya ki meri agli chaal kya hai... aur tujhe pata bhi nahi chalega. Aur jab pata chalega tab bohot der ho chuki hogi" ...

Scene cut back to Asad's house, where Billo Rani ( so annoying πŸ˜‘ ) wakes up and tries to sit down. Asad is sitting by her bedside and asks her not to try and get up. She holds asad's hand and gets up feigning a lot of pain. She then clings on to Asad and hugs him. Asad is uncomfortable, naturally, but she has a sheepish smile on her face (like she's already married to Asad.. Which is, clearly, never going to happen! ). She hugs him for what seems like eternity, when Asad pulls back and starts to question her. He asks her how it all happened. She suddenly changes her mood and starts to sab. Then she says " Hum andhere mein gir gaye the. bas.." with overdose of fake fear and paranoia. Asad tells her that its obvious that she hasn't just fallen in the dark, there is something more to it. he asks her again. She being a big dramebaaz, says that she is saying the truth. (Annoying fact is that she still hasn't left Asad's hand and holds on to it tightly ! πŸ˜‘ )

There is lightening at that moment and there she goes again. She lunges forward and practically pulls Asad into a forced hug... (This is getting really annoying now...🀒 ) Another forever long hug. 
She has a evil grin on as she hugs him. But slowly pulls away. Asad asks her why is she so scared? He says, "Yeh Khauf Zameen par girne ka nahi hai.. Kya baat hai? Sach batao." Tanveer smartly in her fake paranoid voice says, "Jamie, main iss baare mein baat nahi karna chahti!" Asad who is actually concerned about his best friend asks her again.. (can't he just leave it !πŸ˜† ) Why are you so upset, tell me? "Kissine tumhare saath aisa kiya hai na? Kaun hai woh?" Billo rani fakes getting even more scared and says, "Humne aapse kaha na Jamie, ki humse aur kuch mat poocho." She says that she has never said anything about her past to anyone. She doesn't want to reminisce her past again. (Obviously because she lost a eye in the past 🀣 ) Anyhow, she asks asad not to force her.Asad asks why she couldn't tell him.. She refuses out right and breaks into a sob and HUGS HIM AGAIN! (OHMYGOD! Three times in a row.. This is unpardonable!😑🀒 )  She hugs him and hugs him. Asad conforts her and says that he will only talk to her about this when Tanveer will want to.
That moment Zoya enters.  She is definately unhappy seeing what she sees. A little awestruck also. She had got juice for Tanveer and she stands at the door staring at them. She looks away immediately.. (Like I would have done. This is so gross! πŸ€’ ) Tanveer looks at her with wickedness pouring out of her eyes. Zoya doesn't see that obviously. She feels bad but they don't show anything about what she's thinking.

Then Tanveer says in soliloquy and I quote, "Mera plan kaam karna shuru ho gaya hai. Ab main asad ke saamne bechaari bankar uski hamdardi jeetungi, aur doosri taraf Zoya ko uski Zindagi se bahar nikal doongi..(To Zoya in her mind ) Zoya, Nikah ki jitni tayariyan karni hai na, karlo! Kyunki Asad, Asad toh mera hi hoga..." (Like thats going to happen. 🀣 What a joke!πŸ˜† )

Cut to Next morning. Rashid's house. Razia is getting humeira to sign some documents. Ayaan is also standing in the room. Ayaan asks how his Mamu suddenly decided to buy this plot of land. (probably the ones on which their sign is required.) Razia covers up by saying that Siddhiqui had bought plots for everyone, only both Ayaan & Humeira's signatures were left... She wants the sign fast. 

Ayaan sees through her fakeness. He doesn't buy it but doesn't say anything anyway. Humeira signs. Razia asks for her thumb imprint. Humeira questions but gives it. Then Razia goes to Ayaan to get his signature. Ayaan is not convinced and he takes the file to read it. Razia is shocked. Then it shows FB and we see Razia put a marriage form into the file. But Ayaan is determined to read first and takes the file with him. razia is really worried. Ayaan reads each page carefully. Razia doesn't know how to stop him

Then suddenly she takes humeira's phone and calls herself. She picks up saying its Humeira's abu's phone and acts as if he is scolding her about not giving her the documents. She says she will send it ASAP. She tells ayaan to hurry up otherwise the deal will be cancelled. She tells Ayaan that if the deal is cancelled then his abu ka nuksaan hoga. He is forced to sign fast and also puts his thumb imprints. Razia is successful once again! And AYAAN is MARRIED to HUMEIRA. (Phew, Ayaan & Zoya cannot get married now πŸ˜†πŸ‘ )

Cut to Asad's house. Zoya is alone in the hall and recollects Tanveer hugging Asad. She tries to convince herself by saying it was just a friendly hug and Asad was just being compassionate. She couldn't stop thinking about it. To distract herself she sits on ger ipad. She sees a facebook picture of Asad proposing her at the airport. Najma comes and is impressed how Asad proposes Zoya. Some people clicked pictures and posted it on facebook. They are super happy when Asad comes in with Billo Rani. And OMG again, we see Billi leaning against asad with her hands on his chest and Asad holding her. This disturbs Zoya alot. She stares at them. Zoya still asks how tanveer is feeling. Najma shows Asad the proposal pictures while Asad is still holding on to Tanveer. Zoya eyes Asad's hands on Tanveer's shoulders. Asad sees this and removes his hands immediately. (YAY! πŸ˜ƒ ) He then looks at the pictures and Zoya and Asad share an eyelock. Najma shows Asad the comments on the picture. Both of them are very happy. Someone writes that "Kaash yeh larka mujhe ring pehnata!" (Doesn't every girl think that. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ ) Najma talks about AsYa's love ! <3

But the beautiful moment is ruined with the MEOWs and Billo Rani says in her mind that she knows who she has to show all these photos to. And OH MY GOD. We see Zoya's aapi seeing the picture. She looks worried. She says, "Yah Allah! Zoya ne sagai kar li aur apni aapi jo bata bhi nahi" And THE END.

Precap: Dilshaad is taking measurements of Asad for his sherwani. She calls Tanveer instead of Zoya to help. Zoya is disappointed. Then she asks Zoya to tell her which colour will suit Asad. Asad looks at Zoya for a reply but she sarcastically says, "Phuphi Tanveer se poochhiye naa.. Mr.Khan ko Tanveer ki choice zyada pasand hai na. Childhood friends..." And Billi Meows! 

Thats all guys. But I am happy that Aapi knows. She will be there. And now im pretty sure AsYa will get married Yaay!

NOTE : It is my first WU. Please let me know if I have to shorten it or change the way I post. Some feedback will really be appreciated! Thank you for reading !
Edited by DoNotDisturb - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh my god!!! And ten what!!!! Kya hua!!!

Btw thanks for todays update!
I got Wednesday's slot for WU. 
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is WU for Zeetv HD right?
favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
chalo ab billo rani ka naya tamasha shuru and asad is trapped in her drama woh jitna yaeen billo rani ke upar karta hai usmein 1 percent zoya pe kiya toh accha hota
any thanks for speed update dear😳😳
RosyRosh thumbnail
Disappointed. Really thought asad would save her. Sad. Lets see aage aage hotha hai kya! Tfs

Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

This is WU for Zeetv HD right?

Yes!
RosyRosh thumbnail
I wonder if raazia will bind aayan in a contracts that he has to marry humz or she will send rashid to jail... Hmmm
-iLoveKaran- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank you so much !!Edited by -iLoveKaran- - 10 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail
I think i just had a vomit attack.

Scene cut back to Asad's house, where Billo Rani ( so annoying ) wakes up and tries to sit down. Asad is sitting by her bedside and asks her not to try and get up. She holds asad's hand and gets up feigning a lot of pain. She then clings on to Asad and hugs him. Asad is uncomfortable, naturally, but she has a sheepish smile on her face (like she's already married to Asad.. Which is, clearly, never going to happen! ). She hugs him for what seems like eternity, when Asad pulls back and starts to question her.