Navi Bhangu to exit from Amrit Manthan

Salman-Khan-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

It's unfortunate that my character is ending in Amrit Manthan due to TRP reasons: Navi Bhangu

It was indeed shocking for the viewers of Amrit Manthan (Director's Kut) to learn that their hero Agam (Navi Bhangu) was asked to move out of the project pertaining to dipping TRPs.

However, a sensible and practical Navi has taken the act in his stride as he feels, "that's the way the industry works".

He has no complaints whatsoever with his producer or the channel (Life OK). In fact, he is aiming high in his career now.

The actor who will continue shooting for the show till 20 May 2013 averred, "People will remember me as Agam as I have been a part of the show for one and a half year now. I am very thankful to this serial as it gave me recognition. It's unfortunate that my track has to end due to TRP reasons but I don't have any complains."

When asked if he knew about the development in advance, the actor stated, "My contract with them ended in March hence that was meant to be the end to my character. But, then the makers asked me to stay back for some more time and that's why I continued shooting. I have quite a lot of work lined up after this which includes two Punjabi and one Hindi film."

So, isn't he going to miss the show? "Yes, I will miss the people I've worked with. But as they say all good things have to come to an end someday."

Now, we broke the news of Angad Hasija being brought in as his replacement. His comments on Angad being the new lead in Amrit Manthan? "Angad is a very dear friend so I am happy that he bagged this role. In fact, he was offered my role way back but at that time things did not shape up. Now he is in and I am leaving. I believe in a very simple line, 'Dane Dane Pe Likha Hai Khane Wale Ka Naam'. I think that's how things work in life."

Furthermore our source told us, "Agam's exit in the show will be a heroic one, just like his entry. He will be shot by an unknown enemy but, Agam will manage to reach his home before taking his last breath."

Edited by Krutika-no1-fan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Please do check before posting..its already there the article..

It makes the forum messy..
Salman-Khan-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I think this is just stupid, how can you kill the lead again, twice and bring another lead. Angad is a good actor but I want Navi to stay, he stayed for 1 and a half year in Amrit Manthan and now his character is being killed off. 

After the 7 year leap there was no point to bring Agam back if his character was going to get killed again. It should be a happy ending not a sad ending, Agam met his family after 7 years and now he will be separated from them again. 

I don't know if anyone would agree with me but I think instead of replacement of Navi, the show should finish with a happy ending. Even took Dimple away, should have just replaced her instead.
-Navi.Brar- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krutika-no1-fan

I think this is just stupid, how can you kill the lead again, twice and bring another lead. Angad is a good actor but I want Navi to stay, he stayed for 1 and a half year in Amrit Manthan and now his character is being killed off. 

After the 7 year leap there was no point to bring Agam back if his character was going to get killed again. It should be a happy ending not a sad ending, Agam met his family after 7 years and now he will be separated from them again. 

I don't know if anyone would agree with me but I think instead of replacement of Navi, the show should finish with a happy ending. Even took Dimple away, should have just replaced her instead.

i agree with u...
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dear you have posted a topic which is posted before ...

This is spamming , so check before you post , back 3 pages , mentioned in COD . of IF ...

It makes forum very messy .