KkkkkingKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This is for all the females on this forum,

What all does a girl truly seek in a guy? I was having a debate with a friend about this and thought Id ask all the females of this board what a does a girl look for in a guy?

Go into as much depth as youd like, looking forward to reading some juicy and masaledar responses!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
LOL...when I got married...it was more like what the parent's of the girl want in a guy...luckily my parents wanted the same as me in a guy...so I have a perfect one 😉 😆
i just want a guy who is good looking and takes care of me. and yes - should be one woman man - that's the top priority ðŸ˜›

Originally posted by: blue-ice

LOL...when I got married...it was more like what the parent's of the girl want in a guy...luckily my parents wanted the same as me in a guy...so I have a perfect one 😉 😆

Where does SRK fit into all this? 😆
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hmm its difficult to say.. but yes.. i dont want to marry some good for nothing who just want to come to denmark like my stupid masi were telling abt a boy.. mom blasted on her.. lol

plus i wont be able to accept a man who is alrady married.. coz they have kids too i dont want to be someone's 2nd wife.. n step mother to anyone

overall someone who see my parents as his.. like i have respect to the elders..
plus good looking.. i know salman khan se ziyada good looking nahin hoga par phir bhi😆
Edited by Sallufanno1 - 11 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Heisenberg.

Where does SRK fit into all this? 😆

SRK doesn't leave my computer...that's where he belongs...so no clash 😆 😆
crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well...i m unmarried..so i m still on the lookout😉...the most imp factor u look for is honesty n warmth...😊 i really like honest n warm people n people who realise the importance of being happy n content n have at least 1 passion...coz i m like that..so yeah i do want some1 a lot like me 😳😳 if only i get one!!sighhh...i m still waiting!!! 😊 Edited by tere_mere - 11 years ago
waitforit1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh haha this is interesting! 😆 I really don't think there's a definite answer to this but I shall try.

Well, an honest, understanding and caring man...that's the first thing. A one-woman man, please, who wants a flirt and a philanderer anyway? And that girl falling for "bad guy" shite, ugh please no, bad guys repel me. Since I am an introvert, I'd prefer him  to be a lil bit of an extrovert..to balance us out, yano. Sense of humour!! I usually fall for guys with a great sense of humour so that's another quality. Well mannered, educated, gentlemanly- treats me with respect and doesn't take me for granted. I don't want a mamma's boy...he should be independent and I really don't have time for all the my family, your family, my mom, your mom crap, I see that causes a lot of arguments in lives of many Indian couples and that just shocks me...like really, no, I don't want all that. And good looking of course, that's pretty high on the list too...looks do matter, I'm shallow like that. 

I could go on...but I have written enough 😆
Afwan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
one woman man, honest, caring, understanding, friendly and ...
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Honest, loving, caring, a little jealous, gentle, responsible, cute, one woman man ofcourse ! 😆