Meri Aashiqui, Ab Tum Hi Ho!- WU 14.05.13

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Brief WU

Episode begins where it was left off yesterday; Viren-Jeevika are embracing each other and promising things to each other when Maanvi comes in. Maanvi is embarrassed and Viren playfully admonishes her for always being a kebab mein haddi. Maanvi says she's come to call them for the pooja and leaves. Viren and Jeevika follow suit and the entire Vadhera family is at the little mandir in the house for the pooja. Immediately after the pooja, Beeji takes her leave. Maanvi-Jeevika try to coax her to stay but she refuses, instead inviting the foursome over to Hrishikesh.

In Hrishikesh, Sweety goes up to Pinky and Badi Beeji and comments on how they should get an air-conditioner since the weather is getting warmer by the day. Pinky tries to explain Sweety that the cost of buying and maintaining an air-conditioner is expensive, and they should just manage with the coolers that they have. When she tries to insist, Badi Beeji admonishes her for wanting such trivial stuff, and tells her to behave more like a DIL and try and save money, not spend it for useless things.

In Chandigarh, Maanvi tells the Vadheras that she's gotten hold of movie tickets for a show that begins in an hour, and they all need to rush and get ready. While Inder, Dadajee, Swamini and Vanshika get ready, Maanvi-Jeevika realise that Viren-Virat are glued to the idiot box as a cricket match is playing. The brothers ignore the sisters and tell them to let the elders go off first, and they'll follow behind in a while. After Maanvi-Jeevika relay the message to the senior Vadheras (who leave), Viren-Virat remain glued to the television for a very long time, much to the chagrin of both the sisters, who think their husbands are ignoring them.

The doorbell rings, and a delivery boy comes with two bouquets of flowers, one for each of the sisters. The sisters are amused, and the doorbell rings again, with another delivery boy come with two packets of Ferero Rocher for the sisters. On closing the door and turning, Jeevika-Maanvi come face to face with their husbands, both of whom carry them off in their arms and take them into their rooms.

A romantic song sequence featuring Viren-Jeevika and Virat-Maanvi in their rooms, where they dance and romance to the song Tum Hi Ho from the film Aashiqui 2. 

Episode ends.

Precap: Jeevika calls up Madan to check if Beeji has reached; and she overhears Beeji admonishing Sweety. Jeevika realises all is not well at the Chaudhary house.

A brief update as nothing was done until now. Apologies for the delay.

-BP

PS: So Munni Di tells me that this is probably one of the extremely rare WUs that are done from the airport! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† So guys I am going home for a week, which means Deepali will be covering me the coming Monday!

And while you're at it, watch Go Goa Gone. Story isn't too great, but the one liners and the acting is FABULOUS!

And I can make out that I am supposed to board the plane in a few minutes. I need to shut my laptop, LOL!
Edited by BalamPichkaari - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WinterStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
thnx :) & it was great :) 
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you for putting up the wonderful update Ritch ðŸ¤— and woh airport terminal se .. ðŸ˜‰ as I told reminds me of Terminal movie by Tom Hanks !!!

hmmm so next sweety exposure track duhhh really  .. and I know how much you missed her buahahha ðŸ¤£

Hope you had a great flight home !!! have a great time ðŸ˜ƒ
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for covering this update Rits! <3
ashvik001 thumbnail
tum hi ho ab tum hi ho meri ashiqui ab tum hi ho

what a romantic episode
thanks a lot for wu
taahir004 thumbnail