angelanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Today bcoz of ipl my brother didnt let me watch the episode.. i was so angry with him.. but after coming here and reading wu.. i am really glad that i missed it.. and was lucky to be saved from sultan torture :-/
anybdy else who is lucky like me ;-)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desait thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Good for you.
whatever happen is happen for good.
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: angelanki

Today bcoz of ipl my brother didnt let me watch the episode.. i was so angry with him.. but after coming here and reading wu.. i am really glad that i missed it.. and was lucky to be saved from sultan torture :-/
anybdy else who is lucky like me ;-)

I Am So Happy :-D

Was damn confused by the title.πŸ˜†
Good for you.😊 Stopped watching first telecast ages back, too dicey.

Neutral_Mona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
After Bhai entry i usually read WU first and then watch episode bcz cant take a bhai torture riskπŸ˜†
-Vinu- thumbnail
Count me in!! I was busy updating my FF & couldn't watch it & got to know it's not worth to watch from my friends! πŸ˜‰ I'm happy that I didn't watch it yesterday!!!  πŸ˜ƒ
giyadd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lucky u...!
from today onwards am gonna give him ..i dnt want watch this physco sulbala show anymore..ab tho not in mood to watch rishabala cnfsn..cvs have ruined it everything !!
angelanki thumbnail

Originally posted by: desait

Good for you.

whatever happen is happen for good.

Agree.. everything happens for good ;-)
angelanki thumbnail
justforlaughs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lucky you!! I'm jealous!! I watched it just expecting it to be Rishabala craziness but saw Sultan and his kid chilling in madhu's home and thought to myself 'oh here we go, mahaanbala's boyfriend is her to entertain her' and then she started giving him love lessons, yeah theyre friends...which married woman gives love lessons to a gangster friend whom she knows for like a month!! And here we blame RK for doubting her...man I'm just pissed off at this current track and madhu's behaviours!! It's like she wants to lure RK and Sultan towards her with her emotional puppy faces and then she blames RK for doubting her!! ughh πŸ˜‘
psk08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊 always happy as I have stopped watching 8:30 telecast ..only read WU and if interesting watch the repeat...honestly tried a lot to keep the interest on for this show coz i was badly addicted to this... but this mahaan sulbala track is totally unbearable...