Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leve thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
omg wow really interesting idea yaar mujhko mystery + suspense jaisa feel aaying 😳
jaldi jaldi doosra part bhi update karo mujhe jaanna hai painting kiski thi 🤣
Swetyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting start..
All the best for the contest...
-Spirited- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanku guys for all the encouragement 🤗
-Spirited- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clever.Foxxy

omg wow really interesting idea yaar mujhko mystery + suspense jaisa feel aaying 😳
jaldi jaldi doosra part bhi update karo mujhe jaanna hai painting kiski thi 🤣

Mujhe bi wahi feeling aying philal toh🤔
sabar ka phal meetha hota hain bitwa😳 inshort conclusion yeh che ki thora time toh lagega hi na bitwa🤣🤣
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sounds very interesting continue want t read more thanks for the pm
arshiar8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
tahnx 4 d pm ...interestng 
-Spirited- thumbnail
A New Begining- Really?

Mr Roy took in the painting while his wife hugged her daughter,whispered soothing words in an attempt to calm her.Once Ashna's sobs subdued, even she turned her attention towards the painting .

Blur faces, unclear objects, and words in red color these have always been the characteristics of the paintings made by Ashna in her sleep or rather state of subconciousness.

The worst part being the texts that were written, few were romantic ones, few threatining ones and few were sad soul toching cries of a girl.

All these year Ashna had been drawing pictures in her subconcious state, pictures that made no sense to the doctors or for that matter even Ashna herself, figuring out the image too was a difficult job because they were never clear ones.

The Roy Family was finally in a state of happiness as for the past whole one year Ashna had stopped with her paintings,but all their worries are back now with again a new painting.

"Mumma I really dont know how i ended up drawing this, I m eann.. I mee.. ean i auffhh it was just a normal night with me going to bed around 10.30pm n then all i hear was the morning alarm..Believe me mumma i m not a pscho I M NOT A PSYCHO..."

Seeing her daughter breakdown once again,Mr Roys anger against all those doctors n neighbours erupted once again,calminghimself he walked towards his only daughter, caught her shoulders to support her and her,"Ashna we know that n we believe the fact that you are absolutely normal there is nothing wrong with you, all  those people themselves are mad to think that just because you draw a few pics .."

"Ashna, promise me from now on you would try taking all these in a light manner, take it as it is some skill an art which you are capable off, have faith in God and the magic of time,,Everything will be fine"

Ashna hugged her parents, and thanked god for giving her such lovely caring and understanding parents,She herself made a decision that enough is enough she would not let these things affect her anymore, there had been days when she cried day and night asking god ..Why she?.. what has she done that she was being a stock of laughing gas for people?.. But now i like dad said i would think of it as an art..A Voice inside her reminded her of thosse RED Font Words on her paintings.. But she choose to ignore it in hope of new begining.

~~~

"Hey guys,wassup?,Oh no no no i guess wrong timing sholly sholly i dindn't intend to disturb you too love birds" worded Ashna with a fake oh i m sorry expression followed by an uncontrollable laughter, "Hahaa.. u guys lol..hahaa"

Ritika and Viaan, the two best freinds who Ashna ever had now were officially dating in the start of the Senior College, so she never missed upon a chance in teasing them and pulling their leg.

Taking in the stern looks her two freinds were throwing at her, she sweetly blinked her eyelashes and said," Dont you guys think,you both can stare at my pretty face someother time?.And Viaan you are such a shamelss brat hun staring at other girls that too in presence of your girlfreind"

Ritika and Viaan burst into laughter at the antics of their dear freind, they hugged her tight and said," Ashna we are always there for you."

"Aww thanku, love you both, Now cmon we really are getting late uffo, if the teacher doesnt take us in na then i m for sure murdering you both"

~~~

As expected they were late and the class had already started, But Viaan being the topper of he class,he coaxed their proffessor in letting them in.

Ritika n Viaan settled in their seats and ashna walked towards hers to find a ned boy stting on the usually empty bench besides her.

xoxo

So thats it for this chapter which basically it is a filler for the upcoming track and the main plot which starts from the next update😛

Criticisms are more than welcome😳
Nikki

Edited by .-Nikki-. - 11 years ago
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Very interesting,awesme ,amazing u r very talented pls update soon
Edited by --RockStar-- - 11 years ago
SacredLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice part like it