angelsgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
here are all the august updates.. whoever posts there updates please post them here and no comments please.. this is just a way to make it easier for ppl to go thru da whole month updates..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelsgurl thumbnail
AUGUST 1

seebo thinks that professor left angry cuz of her n she has to tell him the truth...preeto blames herself to be screw-less n she shouldnt have joked like that...they both want to stop him from leaving...both try to call him but he disconnects the phone seeing it from preeto...

preeto n seebo try to go to his house but dadi stops them saying that the ladke wale are coming to discuss something important...all are curious as to what can be so urgent? the boy n his parents come n say that his dadi isnt feeling good n hence they want the wedding to be done in 2 days...all are shocked n preeto looks like she's going to kill the boy (i think his name is samar...honestly the boy looks like a whimp!) all agree to have the engagement 2 days later in the morning n the wedding the same night...

preeto n seebo run to their room n start throwing around pillows in frustration n finally come to a conclusion that only sarabh can help them find a way out...they try to call him again but he once again disconnects it

preeto runs to bhagwan ji ki murti n starts saying that please stop sarabh from leaving n stop him any way...she promises to hence foreward pray to goddess daily for half an hour

sarabh is shown finished packing n starts to walk out of his room but slips on the floor which the maid had been in the process of cleaning...he sprains his ankle n cant leave anymore

the naukar on the otherhand comes limping to preeto's dadi who is making a haldi balm n yells at him for hurting himself while climbing a tree...dadi leaves after giving the balm to the naukar n he starts jumping around...what a liar! preeto sees him n he tells her that sarabh got injured n he is taking the balm for him...preeto is happy to know that sarabh hasnt left n offers to take the balm to him herself

sarabh is shown lying in his bed reading a magazine when preeto comes...he thinks she is his mom so he asks her to increase the AC n get him a glass of water...he soon realises its preeto n asks her why is she here n he doesnt want to talk to her...she finally tells him that its seebo getting married n not her...he gets happier but still tells her whatever...she pretends to leave but he grabs her hand n tells her never to play such a cruel joke on him again...during all this he accidently breaks her bangles n she starts to bleed...he attempts to do something but she stops him...they flirt a bit ...she tells him seebo's situation n asks for help...he tells her that how can he interfere when dadaji told him not to interefere in their family matters...at that time she is actually applying or about to apply the haldi on his ankle n retorts that if he wont help then she's leaving

she storms (in a playful way) out of his room n sees kuljeet in his room reading something...she starts walking backwards, keeping an eye on him...he turns n the camera freezes on his shocked expression...
angelsgurl thumbnail
AUGUST 2

Kuljit sees preeto and asks her y shes here (all happy like he gunna eat her)..preeto can't think what to say and keeps going uh.hmm..ohh..and he thinks that she is just making up an "excuse" because she came to see him. He then asks whats in her hand, preeto being the "crazy" one says its a herbal facial, that will brighten up your face, he flirts with her saying isn't my face already bright?.and she goes yes gives it to him and runs off.

Then seebo is sitting on her bed with her bracelets, then her Dadi walks in and tells her how happy her dadaji is, even though he doesnt say anything this is the happiest she has seen him since her son left (seebo's dad) and seebo feels bad and is unable to tell her dadi the truth about her rishta with that guy (sorry don't know his name)..preeto is hearing everything and feels bad, dadi leaves and preeto taunts seebo for doing such a stupid thing by listening to that guy when he turned out to be a coward.

Seebo dadaji is all happy, then OUR coward walks in saying he has something important to say, then cowards parents come in, and say (CAN U GUESS) yes marriage is off, seebo and preeto come in and he tells everyone, everything. Dadaji goes up to preeto and aplauds her for taking such a sacrfice for our happiness and tells her he is proud. Dadaji thanks coward, and coward says don't thank me , thank the man that told me to speak up

then Sharab walks in and preeto and seebo are happy, dadaji looks stunned and sharab says i would have told you myself but you had said not to interfere with family matters..Dadaji then walks up angirly and then smiles and says "god bless you son" everyone is relieved. Sharab being mr.FIX relationships, tells coward's parents to accept his girlfriend as their daughter-in-law because there happiness lies in there son, so they should keep him happy.

Seebo and Preeto are impressed by his sincerity. Preeto goes into her room and sees sharab coming so picks up a magazine and pretends to read, sharab sees that the magazine is upside down meanign she is "pretending" to ignore him. He picks up lipstick from the dresser and tells the lipstick he has got a gift for preeto and if she wants she can take it, preeto gets up and says, "if the lipstick could talk it would say im seebo's not preeto's" ..sharab leaves preeto picks up the present and there gold bangles (VERY PRETTY)..shes soo happy and sharab comes from behind her and goes WOW

everyone is talking about how seebo's life was fixed and what a sweet boy sharab is. Dadi and Dadaji exchange looks and then he says OKAY i know what you want, you want me to fix sharab's and seebo's wedding?>..and preeto is shocked

EPISODE ENDS ON PREETO'S FACE
xindian_baybeex thumbnail
AUGUST 3-9 sorry guys really short, only monday they will be better because i will be back home 😛

Recap: Preeto's dadaji says we should get seebo and sharab married, seebo is happy and preeto is shocked.

Dadi invites sharab and starts feeding him and giving him all this love=) then they asked sharab if he likes anyone. Sharab says no, then preeto runs in and says OHH he just shy but he does like someone, infact he is engaged with someone from llong time now, then she winks at him. Sharab gets it and says yes i am engaged but i was to shy to tel anyone. Dadi says well why would u be shy?
Sharab then wants to show his love towards preeto before its too late so he buys her a card and writes I LOVE YOU Preeto sees her dadaji come in and hides the card in a book. She then looses the book witht eh card inside. Her mom finds it and asks preeto is this is what she was looking for? Preeto says OH yeah, and her mom asks whats going on with her and sharab? preeto then says ohh mom its not for me, its for the girl he is engaged to. Her mom "questions" preeto saying are you sure its nothing else, preeto says yes mom don't worry.
The coward that seebo was supposed to marry, marries his girlfriend and invites sharab. Sharab invites preeto, preeto goes but seebo becomes sick so she cannot go, preeto is happy because she can spend some time with her BELOVED sharab. Sharab is ready to go but then Kuljit says he wants to come to, sharab tries to avoid the topic but kuljit comes. SHarab then thinks of another thing to bring to express his love so he bought preeto a ring (awww soo sweeeeeeeeet ) sharab mom finds the ring and asks sharab whos it is? because its a GIRLS ring (stupid lady, stop going through his stuff he not mama's boy ehehe ) he says its for the couple, its for the bride to be. His mom gets mad and says you should only give a ring to person you love (ahha mom thats wat ur son is doing )
At the wedding sharab comes to preeeto and tells her to close her eyes so he can give her the ring, she closes her eyes but sharab realizes he dropped the ring, so he goes to get it (OMG AT LEAST TELL HER TO OPEN YOUR EYESSS) and then kuljit comes infront of preeeeto (her eyes are still closed) preeto gets mad and says "sharab ur taking so long, if your not going to say it and be shy then i will I LOVE YOU" she opens her eyes and sees kuljit all happy saying wow you took the words out of my mouth JUST THEN dohl starts and everyone begins dancing and singing, preeto tries to tell him she didn't mean to say it to him but he "can't hear" and runs around telling everyone he got his love
Preeto feels uncomfortable and leaves, she goes to sharab and says she wants to leave right now..sharab is confused because the party jusst started, but she says everyone is at home and seebo is sick, she doesn't feel good here. So they leave.
Kuljit tells preeto to meet him at his house so he can introduce her to his family ...he makes his mom wait, Preeto obvisouly doesn't come (HINT BUDDY) his mom (being the mean wun) gets agirvated and says is there really a girl or are you lyingh to me?..KuLJIT IS CONFUSED on why she hadn't come when she was the one that expressed her love first
EPISODE ENDS.
AUGUST 10

still not home, so i got the update once again from my friend...sorry guys i couldn't really update it

well sharab is on the way to drop preeto but it rains a lot so they decide to stop. They're some "fire" and the sit around it, and sharab puts the ring on preeto and grabs her and walks around the fire (aww soo sweet)Meanwhile Kuljit was looking for preeto and sees sharab car and goes to see if they are there. Kuljit then sees sharab with HIS "dream girl" (aww guys i felt so bad for him) and they end the episode on kuljit's face.

THAT'S ALL ...monday i shall give long updatesEdited by xindian_baybeex - 17 years ago
AUGUST 14
Preeto tells kuljit that she loves sharab kuljit is very shocked ( 😭 poor guy) he asks then y did she say I LOVE YOU to him, she says her eyes were closed so she never knew he was there, she thought sharab was infront of her. Kuljit is majorly pissed off and leaves. At home Preeto is with her dadi and her dadi sees her ring and is shocked becuz the ring is real, her dadi asks who gave the ring, and she says its for the (coward);s "to-be wife" and he asked her to hold on to it. (WOW both preeto and sharab used that excuse) dadi says its not a good thing to wear someone elses ring it can be badluck.
NEXT DAY
Sharab comes to tell the family that seebo was chosen from the whole school to go aboard and study, everyone is proud of seebo and the episode ends.Edited by xindian_baybeex - 17 years ago
AUGUST 15

Dadi is makin gajar ka halwa and sharab comes in and there all seated, dadi gives the halwa and tells everyone how "Srab's dad"sorry guys i 4get what he called her) would always enjoy eating it, he would actually take it home with him. Hearing this sharab decides to take some home and leaves.

When he gets home his dad comes and sees the halwa and remembers "preeto's dadi" (sorry guys i 4get what he called her) and shrab tells him to try the halwa and his dad said no way did anyone else make it and questions him from where did he get it from. Sharab changes the topic and his dad leaves.

Seebo is sitting with her dadaji and dadi and they are sayin how proud they are and then changed the topic ot marriage and brought up sharab again (gosh don't these ppl learn) then seebo blushes and leaves. Seebo then writes in her diary that everyone keeps asking her to marry sharab but now if i leave, and they don't bring the proposal again what will i do? 😕 (ahha aww poor girl)

Kuljit's parents are in there room and kuljit mom says i know y kuljit rejected all the girls, its because he likres someone else he told the sevant. She tells him we have to get it out of him, who he likes.
The whole family is sitting and kuljit walks in confused, they family asks him who he likes just then preeto walks in but sees everyone and hides. Kuljit says he likes noone and if he did he would ahve told shrab since they share everything and gives him a dirty look (sharab feels very guilty and just smiles) his mom says then y did u make me wait for a girl the other day, he says because he didn't want to marry anyone so he made up a girl. Preto is relieved and is about to leave but her hand hits something and eveyrone looks and she walks in. Sharab all happy and smiling. Kuljit eyes both preeto and shrab. Preeto says she came to get some notes from sharab and kuljit looks upset and leaves.

Seebo and preeto ask there dadi to make more gajar ka halwa EXACT SAME WAY and her dadi smiles and goes to make more. NEXT DAY seebo brings more halwa for sharabb's family. Sharab's mom is so pleased she says "kaash u were in our family and could make this halwa everyday" Sharab is shcocked and kuljit looks at him to see what he will say and sharab changes the topic again. Sharab's mom goes to get sweets to give seebo and kuljit follows and questions her about the proposal for seebo and sharab ( 😡 STUPID KULJIT..gosh what does he think now preeto will marry him 😕 😆 ) and she says yes i was thinking about that too but what if sharab likes someone else, kuljit quickly says if he did he would have told me, just ask him about it and don't say i mentioned it. She smiles and leaves. Kuljit then washes his hands and notices seebo's boxd picks it up and read on the box "VIR SING" kuljit is angered

EPISODE ENDS ON KULJIT'S FACE.
AUGUST 16

OMG guys this is getting intresting now.

recap: kuljit sees the box that says "VIR SINGH"
SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY i missed the first 5 minutes

Kuljit is in sharab's room yelling at him saying how could u love a girl whos in our dushman's family (HAH. ur to talk, i swear yesterday he tried to break P&&S up) sharab tries to defend himself but kuljit cuts him off and says its okay from now on you don't need to make and brother rishtai with me (WOW kuljit ur going to regret saying that) he then leaves leaving shrab who thinks to himself Khash i could tell you kuljit. And then they show Kuljit's mom is outside the room listening to everything

Preeto and Seebo go up to there dadi and tell her to go to the mundir to pray for the servant *sorry don't know his name* and pray from everyone in the house because she hasn't been to the mundir for very long time. She agrees and says she will leave evening time.

BREAKKKK

Kuljit's mom stops him and says she has heard everything and is with her son. Kuljit is shocked and happy his mom says don't worry i never had hope in sharab to help us with revenge and nor did i have any hope with *sharab;s mom* Kuljit then says we should tell *sharab's dad* but his mom says no Those girls are very smart they already made love in there hearts, they all will forget about revenge. Kuljit looks upset but his mom says don't worry i have a plan she then says to go and act as if he knows about everything and is okay and wont carry on with all this revenge. She says after getting there trust we will continue our plan. Kuljit agrees.

Sharab comes in and plays a little joke then congratualtes his parents on there anniversary and convinces them to go to the mundir to pray for each other's LONGER LIFE. They both agree and will go everning time. Sharab is happy.

BREAKKK

Preeto and Seebo are sitting on there couch when the *servant* comes to tell them kuljit is at the door asking for them. They both stand up and tell him to tel kuljit they aren't here, just then kuljit enters in and both girls eyes freeze on him. He walks in and seebo asks him what he wants he then says VERY RUDELY everytime u come do i ask u what u want, and same with u preeto i deserve the same resppect i give u adn my family which both of u seemed to give a lot of love to, Purposely? (and he gives his little sarcastic smile) Both girls look at each other and ask what he wanted to say? and he syas he knows everything he looks at preeto and says well first when i found out about sharab i was very mad. Seebo looks confused and preeto looks scared because she hasn't told seebo. Kuljit then contintues and says well now im okay with this and with our families. Why should we continue this fight i will help you guys to end this hatered for both families and he leaves. Seebo is happy and Preeto says she doesn't know why but she doesn't believe him.

Episode Ends on PREETO'S FACE.
AUGUST 17 UPDATEEEEEEEEE

OKaii so preeto and sharab are at the mundir and tell the pundit to "trick" there parents and dadi by telling them to do stuff, the pundit agrees after lots of arguments. Bikram and his wife come and the pundit says they need a relative to do there arti so bikram can have long healthy life. Just then preeto's dadi walks in and she does the arti after pundit asks her, then bikram and his wife touch her feet and are blesssed by her. Bikram leaves and his wife and P;s dadi hug and get emotional. Preeto adn sharab just stand there smiling.
BREAKKKKKK

Sharab and Preeto are sitting on a bench and sharab says how he is really happy that kuljit is with them preeto says she has a hard time believing this but sharab persuades her. Then we are shown a car and a guy on a bike and they hit each other, preeto and sharab hear this and run and the car drives off. The man on the bike is badly hurt so they take him to the hospital.HERE Kuljit is shown behind a tree giving a very evil look and looks a bit confused

The police reach at the hospital and ask for there names and address for "eye wittnesses" Sharab gives his info but only gives Preeto's name (becuz they don't want there parents to know that theey are together SO FAR AWAY) the injured man looks confused as to y they didn't give all there info.

Sharab reaches home and sees a police office comeing out of there house and goes into his car. Sharab is confused and scared. He entres and Kuljit's mom says how he is a hero and then asks where he was and with WHAT girl. Everyone is shocked and sharab is speechless just then kuljit walks in but hides so he is not seen After everyone questions him, kuljit comes and makes up an excuse saying he dropped off a girl named pooja. Then he takes him away adn goes. Sharab thanks him for helping him and they have a brotherly moment and hug. Kuljit gives another evil smile.
BREAKKKKKKKKKK

SChool dance preeto and seebo look really nice in indian suits. Both are starring at Sharab but sharab is busy helping students. Seebo is asked for a dance and she goes. Kuljit sees preeto alone and asks her what she would do if someone asks her to dance she says she would say no. He then grabs her hand *sharab sees this and is quite jealous* he says let me take u to sharab. Kuljit convinces sharab to dance with preeto while he does all the work. We are shown seebo leaving the dance floor and sharab and preeeto dancing.

Kuljit gets a phone call from his mom and says yes mom everything is going according to the plan then he says sharab and preeto looks very good dancing and gives another evil smile

EPISODE ENDS ON EVIL KULJIT.Edited by xindian_baybeex - 17 years ago
AUGUST 21, 2006

RECAP: sharab and preeto are dancing and kuljit tells his mom they look very nice together.

Dance.
preeto and sharab are dancing and someone takes a picture of them.

Unknown place.
picture is shown on the newspaper and kuljit is applauding the editor for his wonderful job with the picture.

Vir singh's house.
(for some reason first time everyone is gathered around the newspaper) Sharab walks in and tells everyone he can read there horoscopes and grabs the newspaper. On the other side is the picture of sharab and preeto which everyone can see clearly but no one saw at this point.
Vir singh came and saw the picture but didn have his glasses on.
Sharab tells vir;s wife thati her horoscope it says something really bad will happen in her family today she gets mad and says its all nonsense they just write stuff
just then vir singh puts his glasses on and sees the picture he then grabs it from sharab and reads it "preeto and sharab love each other since time.." he gets angry and slaps sharab!!!he tells him to get out and never come back. sharab looks at everyone and walks away
Preeto asks why he did that and he shows her the newspaper and says once again YOUR family ruined us. He then tells them to leave and never return. Preeto tries to explain but he doesn't listen.
BREAKKKK

Bikram singh's house
Sharab goes home and he gets the same thing as preeto and is told to leave the house and rishta is over. everyone gives sharab a (omg i can't believe u did that DISAPPOINTEDLOOOK and walked away) STUPID KULJIT shrugs his shoulders as in *i don't know what to do and walks away*

Outside of Vir singh's house
Preeto tells seebo she must go see sharab seebo tries to persuade her not to but she can't (stubborn preeeto)

Sharab's room
sharab is packing and he bumps into his mom and she begs him not to leave and says ur dad was just angry he didn't mean it. Sharab says no mom i must go and he leaves.

Bikram singh's house
Preeto leaves and sees sharab and his mom and stops behind them. Kuljits mom says see our plan worked
BREAKKKK

Preeto is shocked kuljit says wow mom u really hit 2 birds with one stone, she says well u were the one who took the picture, kuljit smiles and says yeah. She says she will be right backk and goes inside.
Preeto goes up to kuljit and ask y he did this kuljit is in shock (tries to think of an excuse but knows no excuse will work) he then says yeah i did do it and ur to blame. Preeto looks shocked and says me? he says im doing all this because i loved u ad u broke my heart preeto then says i said sorry but he said i don't care u knew i loved u but u led me on, couldn't u just say once i don't love u?..noo u waited till my feelings turned into love and then abandoned me. Now i will make every little pain u made me suffer and make it 10 timees worse for u. preeto is shocked. kuljit says and i wil make sure ur life wil be a living HELL.
Then his mom comes and says y r u here? she says plz let me see sharab kuljit is shocked and sad and says NO AND ANYWAYS HE ISN'T HERE NOW GET OUTT...preeto looks and leaves. Kuljit gets a phone call and says okaii thank u for doing this and he leaves.

Preeto is going backk when she bumps into her servant and he tells preeto thAT vir singh met with an accident and is at home, he is going to get medicine preeto runs home

EPISODE ENDS on preeto running