Saraswatichandra - WU - 13/5 - Aatewala Love!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Written Update

13th May, 2013

in the next post
Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail

Saras ho gaya date pe late😡
Goooman Aunty it is you I hate😡😡😡

Inishpector nikla chor in disguise,
DB and Kumari, Bach ke rehna, guys!

Gooman ne kiya sar dard ka natak,
Saras ke dimaag ka bandh hai phatak!!

Kumud wait kar ke ho gai gussa,
Saras, tere dimaag mein bhara hai bhussa!

Saras gaya Manane Kumud ko terrace pe,
Kumud ne papaad de maare Saras pe!

Saras ne kiye bandh kitchen ke dwaar,
Kumud ne kar diya paani se Waar!

Kumud pe gir gaya pura ka pura aata
Saras samjha ab toh mein ho gaya bye bye tata!!

Saras ne clean kiya Kumud ko maar ke phoonk,
Kumud fell in love with him, line slinker and hook😳

Ab maarna humko badawal joota,
Hum toh bas aise hi shayari karte hai toota🤣

So again I get a Gumanalicious episode. Gooman gets a headache😲Probably gasterics...Since the Gas is known to evaporate high and fill up the places which are empty🤢 and  that her head is!!

Horrible Woman!!
So we see Kumud reaches the date place😛 And Saras the late latif is gaily sauntering across the haveli when Goooman😡 who sees this, manages to break a Flowervase and draw his attention...He comes to her room and finds her clutching her head! (Wish Saras was a donkey ...as in physically too!! So that he could have kicked her on the forehead to make her better😡)

She says she just had a Giddy feeling (Iss umar mein Goomaan!fainting wainting?? And with LN not being there!😲😆) and now she is having a headache (I am having a headache looking at this nautanki!! Saras you gadheda..cant you smell the rat!) She makes him hunt for the meds which are not existent and then search for her purse which is lying with her all along...then she tries to contact a non existent doctor and Saras waits thinking that he cannot call Kumud in Goooman's presence (Gadheda you could have msged her!!!😡 *smacks her forehead*)

Kumud is waiting near the school ,when some goons come and she gets angry at being put into this position...On this side, Goooman gives a wrong number to Saras who keeps on trying it and doesnot receive a response and still keeps trying😡
Goooman keeps on complaining that it is getting unbearable (Me too...Unbearable!!) and she clutches her head !! (Me too!! ) Wish that Flower vase was not broken, then I could have banged it on her head!! Whack!!
On the other side Kumud finally gives up and leaves for home...and Goooman suddenly starts feeling better 🤢( These two have such great chemistry, Goooman FEELS better the moment Kumud leaves the school for coming home!! WAh wah!! Kumud forget Saras, the way Goooman looks at you and feels your actions, you should probably choose her over him😡)  Saras tells her that if she needs him she may call him (I need to call an ambulance for you to take you to mental hospital!!)

Saras is hopping and mopping to leave when he sees Kumud entering the house...he fumbles and mumbles but Kumud is in no mood to listen and makes him follow her till her room and then shuts the door on his face (Seriously that actually made me feel Good😃 Saras gadheda you deserved it!!)

Then we have that ghatiya shayar cum Inishpector talking to some people who are talking about Kumari, Apparently he is just a prop, and is used by some people to lure Kumari out as they want Kumari😕 (Suddenly Kumari seems to be in demand...Has the show lead changed😆)

Kumud on the terrace...boring poor pigeons by her rantings...She complains that HE had pushed her into coming for the date and he fails to come...Dobo!! Methi no laddu😆 and Sarasbhai (Matlab aapka bhai😛 Mera to Bas SAras😳) is listening  to this and gets a smile on hearing these sweet nothings😆
He comes to her and says that no use tormenting the poor pigeons, and that it was his fault and he was late..she retorts that you would have been late had you come, but didnt even bother to come (Aur lo teacherni se panga...tumhare har ek offence ko yaad kar kar ke pitegi!) Saras is trying to pacify her when he sees Dukhba coming and stands in attention 😆

Dukhba smiles seeing them both and starts to retreat when Kumud stops her...DB  tells her that she had come to take papad but she will take them later on...Kumud says why later??? if they have dried off, they can collect them right now and sits to collect them...DB is collecting from the other cot and has her back at them...Saras sits next to Kumud to help Kumud (Saras, if you actually had wanted to preserve your goody two shoes image, you would have sat beside DB to help her😛)

He tries to give Papads to Kumud (As if she couldnot have taken it by stretching her fingers half an inch! Ufff Saras!! sometimes I dont know kya karu mein tera!!!)
She snatches the papads from her angrily...so he tries to catch her hand!! she breaks free...he goes on teasing her and she goes on smacking his hands away😆 ( the best was their expressions..you cannot just help smile at the sheer cuteness these two emit!!)

Kumud has finally had enough and she stands up and announces to DB that she has wasted enough time and she needs to go and Saras can help her with the papads (Saras is left Belling the papads🤣)
DB watches her flounce off and she asks Saras whatever happened and Saras shrugs as if he doesnt know (HAwww!! SAras you liar!!!😆)

The scene shifts to kitchen...Everybody has had their lunch (Or dinner...Kya pata...Saras ki wajah se Raat din ka pata hi nahi chalta😕😆)

And slowly everybody leaves the kitchen...Saras stealthily moves around to find that Kumud is alone in the kitchen and he enters it and locks both the doors 😲 (Saras!!! you big gadheda..you should NEVER lock a kitchen door ..dont know you😡😆)

Kumud realizes she has been trapped..but she doesnt say anythign and angrily she starts washing vessels (Why is she washing vessels in a hand basin😕) Saras also comes to wash utensils...(Arrey dono mil ke bechari sink (basin) todoge kya!! tumhare romance ke chakkker mein bechari sink Shahid ho jayegi!!)

Look at the pure nautanki they both are😆 you just gotta see how Saras was looking at her in the mirror and the moment she looks up he looks down...like a goody two shoes!!😆

Saras keeps on doing whatever she does and thereby touching her 😆 (This one cannot be described...I tell you ..watch it..for the sheer pleasure of watching romance!! no trip and catch...no bumping into each other accidently...This is pure romance..bickering, rutho manao romance...the one I thought was dead...but they just resurrected it from the dead!! 👏)

The way Saras is silent and is driving Kumud mad...and she keeps on giving him mad looks ...and he in turn is making cute apologetic faces😆
She loses it and tells him to stay away...he doesnot answer back but again when she is putting all the dibbas in place, he reaches out for the same dibbas...and then finally the last one..the flour dibba falls and the whole flour gets dumped on Kumud...!!!!

Just look at his expressions😆 he knows he is done for!!😆

The lights also go off...Kumud gives him an anry look and tries to walk off but he stops her...he is brushing off all the flour from her..when he encounters her back and the skin...and he slows down *ahem* did someone feel that his hand lingered on the dori *ahem*

He realizes that he cannot do it like this, so he starts cleaning her by blowing off the flour by his mouth (errr how come the temperature suddenly went up ...*phew*)

H e slowly cleans her face by his fingers and comes so near as if to kiss her  (Haye mein *Swoon**Thud**Faint* koi aata ...err I mean paani chhidko mujh par..update kaun karega baaki ka epi),,,
but she back out...😳

She tries to leave but he again stops her and puts her hand in his...and smiles...Kumud smiles back shyly and then runs away..
She runs outside the kitchen and stops near the pillar to smile..he follows her and watches from the kitchen door as her smile grows!😳 (Goooman...you just broke your own records...you fourth plan failed..and so epically...we would never have seen this sensuous scene had they met in a park😛)

Precap:Kumud is with her teddy bear (aka the picture of Saras's eyes)...and tells it "I love you" and the power is back..the lights come and Saras on the other side is also shown happy shappy...Kumud hugs the picture...!!

Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago
minniee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
me 1st...😕
 Mein AAA Gayi..😳
Haaa...Haan..pata hai ...
😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲 na Srush..
See ccc...dekho dekho...😛tumhare pankhe, AC haazir ho gaye..
My last Exam got postponed ...woh bhi THE ICAI ne postpone kiye..Kyun..Kyun Kyun..😕😕
so that I can Comment on your update..😳😊😃

Wah Wah!! Wah Wah!!
Me Very Happy Shappy...WU with Shayari...

So after this Zabardast and in Demand shayari and lots of Taaliyaan and Seetiyaan !! 
Love the Update Srush.....

let us start wit the updateTongue with Gooman...

Saras Love him..Jhooth bolna bhi seekh gaya..
Haila poora ka poora forum Faintwa after the epi.. 
Kya epi tha..SaMud..Love them.....
Aaj kal kya baat hain Srush aapko SaMudlicious epi mi rahe for Updating..
Kisi nazar lage 😆😆😆😆..

Edited by minniee - 10 years ago
hazel16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks in advance for the update!!
-solitary- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey srushti.. 😃

i'm a huge fan of ur cute updates!! 😳😳

i love ur style of writing... way to go dr.. 👏👏

Thnks in advance for the update !!! 😃
--krishna-- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
tfs.. please could u tell me the precap???
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: minniee

me 1st...😕

Mein AAA Gayi..😳
Haaa...Haan..pata hai ...
😲 na Srush..
See ccc...dekho dekho...😛tumhare pankhe, AC haazir ho gaye..
My last Exam got postponed ...woh bhi THE ICAI ne postpone kiye..Kyun..Kyun Kyun..😕😕
so that I can Comment on your update..😳😊😃
Couldnt catch the epi Srush ..Waiting for update...😊

Ohohohoh !! What did you do?? stare right down at them .😆 I know your stare makes me scurry and hurry to update😆

Abhi epi dekho and thik se comment karo...aapke exam ki postponement ke samman mein humne shaayari bhi likhi hai...Irshaad😛
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi4evr16

hey srushti.. 😃

i'm a huge fan of ur cute updates!! 😳😳

i love ur style of writing... way to go dr.. 👏👏

Thnks in advance for the update !!! 😃

Owww...Thank you re!! very chhhwweeet of you😳am glad you like it😃 Thanks a ton for your appreciation...Made me all happy shapy⭐️
happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

She tries to leave but he again stops her and puts her hand in his...and smiles...Kumud smiles back shyly and then runs away..
She runs outside the kitchen and stops near the pillar to smile..he follows her and watches from the kitchen door as her smile grows!😳 

I thought the way in which he held her hand was very significant... It is how a groom would hold his bride's hand during the key part of a Hindu wedding ceremony... (in my part of the country, is it the same elsewhere) I thought that explained Kumud's blushes and happy smiles thereafter...  

Loved your post again, Shruti, esp the Shaayari which ws as sweet as the first part of today's episode, before kitchen temperatures became alarmingly (lol) high...😃
Edited by happychappy - 10 years ago
ridhanawal thumbnail
 Thanks for wu

Edited by ridhanawal - 10 years ago