FF: Tum Hi Ho Updated @ Pg 5 Chapter 2 Precap

SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
HI BALHians. 
I'm very bored so I'm taking this time to write my first FF. Plz bare with me,I'm not a story telling person. I hope you like it
THIS ONE IS SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO ALL RAM KAPOOR DEEWANEES

INTRODUCTION
Ram Kapoor : He is the spoilt brat of the Kapoor Parivaar.  Perfect person to cheer you up when in a down mood. His pranks make everyone lively in the mansion. His smile is worth one million dollars and one can't stay angry at him for a long time. He is the apple of his father's ( Amarnath Kapoor) and his sister's ( Natasha) eyes.
But faith plays a cruel game as his childhood years are brought back to life and once jovial and larger than life Ram Kapoor is brought down alcohol locks himself away from the world he once loved.

Mahima/Priya Singh:  She is known as Radhe by her family. She is a chatterbox, no nonsense girl. , she is the second child of three but is the eldest in thoughts. Her father is her role model as he brought her up single handedly after her mother died. Her brother is her apple of her eyes. Sometimes people mistake them for a couple how they are close. Her most precious dream is to find her Krishna. Life changes for her as she finds who she thinks is the one. 

Amarnath Kapoor: Mumbai's biggest business tycoon. He is a dotting father and a perfect example of a role model in the eyes of his family, especially his children. 

Natasha Kapoor : Loving sister of Ram, and a great daughter. Her heart breaks to see the outcome of her brother's life after the change. But if only she knows, she has a dark secret behind her as well.

Ranjit Singh: Brother of Mahima. He is a bit care free. Due to this, he ends up in a mess after marrying the love of his life as it turns hell for him.

Other characters: 
Balraj Singh ( Mahima and Ranjit's Father)
Sonali Singh ( Mahima and Ranjit's Sister)
Dadi ji ( Balraj's Mother)
Prathiba ( Ram's Mother)
Vikram ( Ram's best friend)
Neha ( Vikram's Girlfriend)
Shreya ( Ram's Maasi)

Edited by ramkideewani23 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dsudipa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice introduction 
pls continue  soon
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
👏Good intro.
Why stress on Shiv Bhakti and Krishna Bakhti,conflict of interest because of that?
Think about it.
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice intro simi.. 👏 these re totally diff chars except few..Edited by vironikajain - 10 years ago
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
interesting, intro seems gripping, but why Mahima, why not Priya?
cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice intro...continue soon !!!!
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thnx guys for the encouragement🤗 
I stressed on the bhaktas because there is going to be sometimes when Shiva or Krishna himself would come into play.  There will be no conflicts pertaining to this.
Why Mahima? I don't know. I always like the name. And the character is also different from Priya😛
All characters are different.

I will start the 1st chapter later. Thnx for reading so far.
zeylanica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good intro... interesting...
continue soon
jineejiggs thumbnail
waiting for the FF to start, and plz do PM me
leena04 thumbnail
ontro...awesome... too gus lovedd the chreacter streach looking frw to it... why mahima not Priya??... pm next time PM me on update...