its official parichay is not coming back

nuut thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

This is a quote from ht brunch article making it official that parichay is not coming back  

Who's a real fan?

Being in a fandom isn't easy unless you have fingertips of steel and a tensile relationship with the space time continuum. Anu*, a stay-at-home forty-something mother of two college going kids, is an active member of the Parichay (a recently cancelled show on Colors which has been generating online upheaval ever since it was taken off air) fandom. She spent around 4-5 hours on the web, creating cigis (fan lingo for collage pictures of their favourite actors), discussing the show and often chatting with members of the same fandom on sites like India Forums, MyeDuniya, and the Facebook fan page (when the show was on air). "We feel jobless now that the show has ended. We still get together to discuss it though," she says. It was always a 'we', never an 'I' in all the telephonic conversations we had with her. "Right now it's mostly about planning tweet-a-thons to get the show back on air," she says. That's the trusty weapon-of-choice used across fandoms to make TV networks concede their demands. However, this time it doesn't seem that fans will get what they want.
"Parichay is not coming back on air. We pulled it off because the story had reached its natural end," says Prashant Bhatt from Colors.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akrk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ญ   ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ .. This newz made me leave forum.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Rithu.Nair thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so sad ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Me not leaving the forum I will be here till it pulled off๐Ÿ˜•.This is my first  forum and I will be with my forum.Hope our SINAL will come back in new avatar.Waiting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ani---Anisah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ญ I got no words to explain my feelings right now ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Pranathi-sinal thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ   ๐Ÿฅบ ..
I always had a feeling that 'Parichay' would return..but the ch never heard us..they r on same lines talking same crap abt ending..
Now want ss-kn in a new show..waiting to see them back together..
Pranathi-sinal thumbnail
Are u all continuing the sweets nd mails??? Or did PS2 campaign stop??
Sarim.fatmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chillgirl

Are u all continuing the sweets nd mails??? Or did PS2 campaign stop??

we ll never stop our ps2 campaign until we gt it.
agneeputra thumbnail
Think Channel heads are nutts..

They dont even think of something new..

Only Parichay serail was giving a different exposure from their usual ongoing special dramas of reincarnation...iske oati uske saath..uske pati iske saath and all that.

All unimaginable stories will run but all these realistic family dramas wil not have their space.
๐Ÿ˜•
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
knew it..read it in nbt forum...PB days r numbered for sure...cme back AS...we need u...u only gave us parichay
sinal_only thumbnail
Its sad to here ths tht s2 ll not cm bec i hv just joined parichay forum hoping tht to continue with s2. ๐Ÿ˜”