SPECIAL TOPIC: Is IMTIAZ ALI only one for BEBO?!!

Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ˜›  Just had to get a BEBO topic in here and they say "save the best for last."  πŸ˜‰   So, BEBO hasn't really had a award-winning role since JAB WE MET.  Imtiaz ALI saved BEBO from career doldrums back in 2007 and she walked away with all the awards that year.  Ever since 2007, BEBO may have had a TALAASH or HEROINE, but they didn't cause the same impact.  Why can't the two reunite?  They really need to work together a second time.  Is it just that the right script hasn't come along?  Oh please.  πŸ€£IMTIAZ ALI owes BEBO one more good film and script.  Is this director the only one for BEBO?!  I don't expect anything from PRAKASH JHA to tell you the truth.  Please share your thoughts.  πŸ˜² Edited by WhipCreamPantie - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kareena's given a LOT of good performances. So, no Imtiaz is NOT the only director for Kareena.

People need to realize that everything needs to come together to make a film a hit. 
If Kareena's given a great performance, the film didnt work, or vice a versa. It happens with all actors.

So time to move on from this one dimensional thought process and realize there are various factors in film making. 
Just coz a director gives you a hit ONCE, doesnt meant he'll give it again. 
Come on guys, please share your thoughts.  πŸ˜›
Imtiaz Ali sucks

Needs a freaking haircut πŸ˜‰
Haeyeol thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i loved all of Imtiaaz 's movie.. from Socha Na tha.. and I think he did awesome job for Kareena and put her in No1 spot that year.. 

but soon pc, vidya and kat that bumped her down front no1.

bebo has had good movies.. but JWM is the only movie i can watch again and again of hers.. 

grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree .. JWM was more of a Imtiaz Ali movie than Kareena's .. Kareena did do a good job .. she has done some similar bubbly characters otherwise too but it was Imtiaz's direction that got her doing her best in JWM .. He is very real and tries to keep the movie real too ... Kareena could have easily gone OTT the way she always does .. he just kept her grounded and real .. not many (even Suraj Barjatya) could do that 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
IMO...Kareena's best role so far has been in Talaash...what a flawless performance and no it was not Imtiaz's movie...so there u go Gaurav...Theory failed πŸ˜†
Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I mean, Deepika wasn't exactly amazing in Love Aaj Kal, same w/ Nargis in Rockstar. Kareena's performance wasn't extraordinary, but she did carry the film on her shoulders. In my opinion her best performance was Chameli hands down, you completely forget that shes Kareena Kapoor. She should work w/sudhir mishra or Vishal B. So yea I don't think Imtiaz is the only director for her. Awards these days are pretty much bs.
But I agree w/you on Jha, idk I wish she was smarter with choosing her scripts. 
Edited by Rangeelaa - 11 years ago
pakeezah thumbnail
Is Imtiaz the only one for Bebo?

WHAT does the topic title even mean???πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: VictorLordJr

Imtiaz Ali sucks

Needs a freaking haircut πŸ˜‰

🀣