Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: nandita.jana

In fact sudha in one of his interview sid have said that his home is 64 kms far away from the Bv set...he need  at least 2 hours to reach to the set from his home...so he need 4 hour for travelling each and everyday...he usually  do 2.5to 3  hour for gymming everyday...becoz this is a habit of him and mandatory too ... ...after that he have to spent 12 hours every day in his set...so how many time he took a proper rest...?????? that fatigue is shown on his face...he also said that he is unlike shive...he always maintain diet...that is the another reason for becoming his face pale now a days...Obvously he avoid the oily food ...but a limited amount of oily food maintain the glow of our face...he said that he never joined the late night party...but now a days he is so famous...obviously his social circle becoming enlarge day by day...he may have to join the late night party too...

U somehow feel they r making him look more matured to suit new anandi. Anandi is pretty but has string features and looks matured.
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Sheetsden...i really could not believe that this is the show which is famous for its story...you remember the shyam sugna track,basant gahna and ds track...anandi's taking bullet for jagya   track...jagya gouri track...shiv anandi track...everything was shown so gracefully...but  after shiv anandi 's marriege...the total show is just lost from its own track...in fact they when they showed  jagya as a begger and negative it was so unrealistic to me...but now a day they are showing jagya ...the mahan doctor giving lecture on women's liberty...the stupid expressionless and shameless sanchi falling for jagya...the strong collector who give immense sense of security not only to his wife or family but also each and every  body around him ,he is kidnapped and thrown into the extreme insecure sitution of his life  and forced to marry an unknown girls...anandi who always try to make the others happy...she have no  right to stay happy just even for 4 to five days of her honeymoon with  her beloved husband...just rediculous...
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandita.jana

@Sheetsden...i really could not believe that this is the show which is famous for its story...you remember the shyam sugna track,basant gahna and ds track...anandi's taking bullet for jagya   track...jagya gouri track...shiv anandi track...everything was shown so gracefully...but  after shiv anandi 's marriege...the total show is just lost from its own track...in fact they when they showed  jagya as a begger and negative it was so unrealistic to me...but now a day they are showing jagya ...the mahan doctor giving lecture on women's liberty...the stupid expressionless and shameless sanchi falling for jagya...the strong collector who give immense sense of security not only to his wife or family but also each and every  body around him ,he is kidnapped and thrown into the extreme insecure sitution of his life  and forced to marry an unknown girls...anandi who always try to make the others happy...she have no  right to stay happy just even for 4 to five days of her honeymoon with  her beloved husband...just rediculous...

True...it's better they end BV this year on a happer note so that talented actors of the show are saved from stupid tracks. I am sure all these actors will get good offers. 
Till 2nd day of post ansh wedding the serial was good. The scene where shiv assuring  anandi not to touch her was well executed. I did not mind anandi consummating her marriage in the beginning but after ansh come to jeytsar the whole BV story had gone nuts. Shiv solving singhs and anandi problems was the sole job of his and CM was string lady never bothered to ask singhs why they shiv has to bear their problems. I even felt ansh moving to udaipur was a bad move. It's better they loved alone in circuit house and show ansh work as sarpanch collector in jeytsar. Even in HM ansh life is disturbed. I am watching BV nowadays to see only Sid. Don't know how many days that will work as I am not seeing any growth in shiv character. Only hope is the builder track as a collector in udaipur. 
Jagya was a beggar was stupid track from all the above and what was the need of 6 avatars of jagya scene. Even Shashank was bad in that scene. 
Priya901 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheetsden

True...it's better they end BV this year on a happer note so that talented actors of the show are saved from stupid tracks. I am sure all these actors will get good offers. 
Till 2nd day of post ansh wedding the serial was good. The scene where shiv assuring  anandi not to touch her was well executed. I did not mind anandi consummating her marriage in the beginning but after ansh come to jeytsar the whole BV story had gone nuts. Shiv solving singhs and anandi problems was the sole job of his and CM was string lady never bothered to ask singhs why they shiv has to bear their problems. I even felt ansh moving to udaipur was a bad move. It's better they loved alone in circuit house and show ansh work as sarpanch collector in jeytsar. Even in HM ansh life is disturbed. I am watching BV nowadays to see only Sid. Don't know how many days that will work as I am not seeing any growth in shiv character. Only hope is the builder track as a collector in udaipur. 
Jagya was a beggar was stupid track from all the above and what was the need of 6 avatars of jagya scene. Even Shashank was bad in that scene. 

i absolutely agree with you..BV has surely run out of stories now..rather than dragging it unnecessarily n introducing non sense tracks..they should end it gracefully...

Edited by Priya901 - 11 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

LOvely posted dearoo welcome in  new AT ðŸ¤—
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Priya901

Im new to this AT...but really happy 2 b a part of it ðŸ˜Š

Hey  priya welcome in the SS AT ðŸ¤— i 'm so happy to see u in here 

AnusuyaYadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey sweethearts!!! Its me again 😆 Those who are yet to join dis page pls do join asap and lets all support Sid and make him win the JDJ 6 Title ðŸ˜ƒ
Facebook page- https://www.facebook.com/SiddharthShukla.JhalakDikhlaJaa.6

Twitter - @SiddharthJDJ6
AdorableAyesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnusuyaYadav

Hey sweethearts!!! Its me again 😆 Those who are yet to join dis page pls do join asap and lets all support Sid and make him win the JDJ 6 Title ðŸ˜ƒ

Facebook page- https://www.facebook.com/SiddharthShukla.JhalakDikhlaJaa.6

Twitter - @SiddharthJDJ6

@Anu this is real twitter account of siddharth ðŸ˜›
AnusuyaYadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AyeshaLuvRajeev

@Anu this is real twitter account of siddharth ðŸ˜›

Ayesha that isn't!!! Its the fan page and do follow us in twitter :) & Siddharth's a/c s @Sidharth_shukla 😉