..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Do you guys find out in every Ekta's show,lead couple r separated?Not only separated,they also marry other guy n then rona-dhona,divorce or any other crap happen.Ekta may be dont believe in happiness or true love.Infact she makes the fool out of a holy system like 'Marriage'!! what a sick mentality..urghhh
In khtv,same thing happen,Why Vihaan need to marry anika? Vibul is like a divine couple n marriage is a divine custom,now if vihaan marry bulbul,he has 2 divorce Anika...
Ekta can do many things 4 trps,but why she need 2 show these kind of sick mentality:(
PS: want a fresh love story of Vibul,not like the present crap

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic.pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hhmm whatever happens but vibul will end up together for sure as per the reason vihaan married anika
fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
she did this ro arjun - purvi ..they married some othr ppl aftr months they r reuniting wat a stupid concept ekta has..whn i startd watching khtv i thought it wud be diffrnt seeing the charcterisation of vihhan and bulbul ..but noo...ekta maaa ended vihaan marrying another girl for protecting rano...it wud be much much bttr if vihaan said everythng to bulbul insead fo marrying anikha ...such a crap...but the postive thing in this story line is bulbul's attitude..its diffrnt from othr leads ...
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Les face it. Ekta can't stand a love story without any problems or people marrying someone else. She has been doing it and will continue to do it for as long as she make serials. ðŸ˜¡ 
..Scarlett.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ritu567-

Les face it. Ekta can't stand a love story without any problems or people marrying someone else. She has been doing it and will continue to do it for as long as she make serials.😡

Agree n its just so ridiculous...why cant she think straight!! thats why I stop watching any of his show
..Scarlett.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ritu567-

Les face it. Ekta can't stand a love story without any problems or people marrying someone else. She has been doing it and will continue to do it for as long as she make serials.😡

Agree n its just so ridiculous...why cant she think straight!! thats why I stop watching any of her show
ashari thumbnail
I guess when Ekta started TV serials she took the multiple marriage concept from western soaps and introduced them as something new to Indian TV...the concept had it's time but I suppose people are getting tired of it on TV. The surprising thing though is that divorce and remarriage have become more common and in big cities even acceptable at a time when people are getting tired of seeing it on TV. I didn't mind Vihaan marrying Anika because of Bul-Bul's reaction. This girl who couldn't trust men, at some level kept enough faith in Vihaan to not break at what seemed to be the ultimate betrayal.
No matter how we complain these concepts keep us coming back for more, after all how many of people would have continued watching if Pradeep ahd come back to Mona and then they had lived happily ever after with their kids. If Vihaan had married Anika then the Rano track would have been different too.
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ughh she keeps breaking my fave jodis 😡🤢
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with u all. Ekta s aadat se majboor :-P bt jo b ho m a big ekta fan ,i loves all her shows :-D;-):-PB-):-)
..Scarlett.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asharkibiwi

I agree with u all. Ekta s aadat se majboor :-P bt jo b ho m a big ekta fan ,i loves all her shows :-D;-):-PB-):-)

atlast we found a big Ekta maiya fan ;) lol how can u tolerate her?