Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I Agree.A show that has created history on Indian Television..gave new meaning to love and life..shouldn't end this way..It has potential to do great.Please do not end EHMMBH.
Mavi19 thumbnail
Agree with you
EHMMBH should not end. 
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome n true post..nuthng is lost..EHM only needs good script ..n it ll bounce back on top..plzz Sid sir change creativrs n save our show...:-(
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yup,we really want ehmmbh to stay on ..virman we luved want them back. virman r stilll the most luved jodi .we want more info about it.
if we can get confirmation about show going off air ? it will be grt

mystery75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
agree ehmmbh can again be number one again it has potential it has awesome actors who r dedicated n hardworking plzzz dont end it due to low trps...it can be flourished again if given some good n meaningful tracks
ehmmbh created history how can they brutally end our show
plzzz dont end this show 
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree we want ehmmbh not go off air.give it a chance and bring some interesting track,bring the old charm back.i'm sure the trp will be high
-GayathriK- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Completly agree with this! EHMMBH is a show which was once in the top 5 indian shows! We are sure that it can again rise with good scripts! Its one of the few shows casts talented actors and potrays chemistry of its jodis well!

pree8714 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The show is here to stay it will not go offair love ehmmbh love virman 
titliluvsvirman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ash is it confirmed?? reully?? i still cant blv it...so far as i m concerned i thought it is to b moved to the afternoon slot bt if to blv dis piece of news...its really vry shocking and heart breaking...EHMMBH has produced some of the greatest stars of tellywood lyk Nia Sharma and Kushal Tandon n even kryan...its sad to see a gr8 show wid sum gr8 talents to fall due to some weak scripts n editing...no doubt it has grt potential n it has proved it in da past during the behna track n how can v forget the VirMan saga..the cancer track...it has gvn us the most beautiful onscreen jodi so far...m shure if the old creatives will b back n nt only back they show the same level of interest and sincerity lyk they used to show before the show will rebounce wid a bang...it just needs some attention in terms of a gud script n a good promotion n channelizing on its strength rather than just beating about the bush...having said dat v dnt want our fav show ehmmbh to end...kindly IF convey dese msgs to da stars as well to the creatives n SP team dat its the only show v watch it on SP...
v just cant afford to lose it...dats it...v want it to stay...to hold on...
EHMMBH❤️
sha19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can't imagine days without Ehmmbh 😭
It shouldn't end soon
Ehmmbh has a long way to go with good tracks. We want a proper VirMan track which can increase Trp