Pooja Gor's take on na bole tum..READ!

Goodbye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
TC articles are not allowed to be posted. Please post a brief paraphrased version of the article in your own words if needed.

NBTNMKK2 DT

And before everyone starts complaining why she didn't mention about kunal's acting..here is my take which I have said before too...I think If a male actor were to be asked which show he watches, and if he were a fan of NBT..he would have named KKK but since Sriti Jha and Pooja Gor are both actresses, they'd automatically watch their contemporary's work more closely and Sriti Jha keeps saying that she wishes that she could act like AS and that she awe-inspired by her acting..I think this is why all the women keep naming aakanksha since she has made a huge mark in this industry at such a young age and is giving everyone a run for their money when this industry is ruled by seniors like Sakshi tanwar, shweta tiwari, Mona Singh etc but Aakanksha has managed to make a mark in this competitive industry in her 1st show itself..so all the actresses are just surprised to see such raw talent making it big ðŸ˜‰

And Pooja Gor and KKK are really good friends from what I have observed..Pooja keeps congratulating KKK on twitter and she keeps giving him positive feedback all the time ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -Fivr- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LavleenaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing !
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Well its very sweet of her to talk so highly about this season.

Thanks for sharing this 😊.

beingmelodic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tfs many of the actors follow nbt for AS n kunal so hope ki cvs focus more on meghan rather den side characters 😊
-AmalAziz- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing ðŸ˜ƒ
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
soch rahi hogi "yeh pratigya andhi thi jo uskey character ne angad ke inner Kunal ko nahi pehchaana.😆
Anyway nice to see other actresees speaking so highly of our show 
rajbijz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
& if she said something way to nice about KKK gossip mils would start working overtime.

TFS archu
Sah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx archu, so sweet of her and we were discussing about her friendship with kunal day before and she said it today
harinikrishnan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very sweet  of her...TFS
veena456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing archu..