Once a a drunkard, always a drunkard

trinichick thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I think Arjun should think about his happiness and stop dancing to Ovi's and Manav's tunes.
He will regret getting back with Ovi. 
She is a weakling who uses alcohol as a crutch and to get sympathy.
She cannot deal with real life situations. She will always resort to alcohol. 
Arjun's life will be  a disaster having to cope with a drunkard every day that she does not get what she wants.
Manav heeds to lecture his daughter about her loose living instead of 'expecting nothing good' from Arjun.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Excuse me, sorry but different people have different ways of coping. Ovi is free to drink/ eat whatever she WANTS. Arjun does NOT love her. Yes, blame Manav if you'd like but not Ovi. For her, she saw her husband who is pleading her for apology is in their bedroom with his ex fiancee and baby. What do you want her to do? Whatever she does is bad. She didn't call Manav and go like " DADDY I DONT HAVE ARJUN" . She has a problem with Arjun constantly lying to her . She drinks, SO WHAT? Different people have different ways of doing things. You can't just call her a drunkard for that :S
bubbles22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Manav and co need their heads checked!! How and what gives manav the reason to blame Arjun every single time.Mistakes can and have happened with both Ovi and Arjun. So why is only one reprimanded and not Ovi for looking at everything as if she is a victim of Arjun?
She knew she made a deal for marrying Arjun
She knew Arjun loved Purvi 
She should have also known that people cannot stop loving someone just because they married someone else. Infact Arjuns love for Purvi is so much that he agreed to marry Ovi for her sake

Even though Ovi can forget these  as she expects love from her husband, what about Manav and family? Dont they know the deal made by Ovi for marrying Ovi?
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mysticzeal

amar arjun's love was so much for amar purvi that he conveniently had sex with ovi whenever he wanted

😆
and Purvi loves Arjun so much, she proposed Sex to onir ðŸ˜²
Thapelo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤣 Hahaha Arjun and Purvi are a strange pairEdited by Thapelo - 10 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Once a cheat is always a cheat = Arjun

Once a cheap is always a cheap = Purvi

Once a criminal is always a criminal = Onir

Ovi being alchoholic or not, alchohilism is a disease...Thanks to Arjun-Purvi-Onir for putting Ovi in this devastation...

In case of damo its not a disease its a escape and running away from responsibilities..
LOL more like once a loony always a loony! Ovi madam just can't help herself bechaari😆 

Ofcourse different people have different ways of doing things ovi's way of different is a bit more complicated such as drinking and acting like a loony manipulating everyone😆 and manav the same his way is too petty threats and his special way of doing things is speaking before thinking. 

Like father like daughter.
Edited by -ScarletRose- - 10 years ago
manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Manav and Savita are practically pushing Arjun and Purvi toward each other. Arvi is gonna get fed up with all these lectures. They are gonna end up reuniting because of them.
chinyere thumbnail

with all due respect why is it anytime its a topic regarding ovi ,purvi ,arjun and onir has to come come up but when the topic is about arjun/purvi or onir ,people get anooyed for bringing up ovi and say tha it is not about ovi but the next three but then again what is good for one is not good for all...

Further more just as how everyone sings the song that is was purvi who is respeonsible for her situation  for making the decision to accept the deal that ovi hatched with her  twisted mind, let the same principle apply with ovi beign a drunk and not blame purvi ,arjun or onir for her devastation /drunk state.she chose that with her  eyes wide open,let she live with the consequences.

if alcohol is the only way she know how to  deal with her issues then her father insetad of shouting at  soham and blaming  arjun should take her to get some help.  first step to recovery is  admitting she has a drinking problem ,then getting the help she so needs..

just as how everyone keeps harpering that purvi made her choice of giving up arjun ,well darlings not one of those  3 bought the alco,opened it or forced it down ovi's throat she did that all by her self.so why blame others. besides she left arjun ,she run away like a tjief i the night,so what she   complaining about purvi and pari in the room.
didnt she her self said i dont see love in your eyes for me arjun in the video, so what she expecting from arjun now to chase her and say miraculously i love you ovi, i cant live without you please come back.

steups why cant she talk the talk and walk the walk.you leave arjun,whateevr he does with his life is his business now,if he want purvi or 100 hundred other women  its his choice,just as it was ovi's choice and decision to end up with a man who doesnt love you.
its her  mind,her conscience ,her actions,wrong choices and decision is what having her in a drunkard steupor today nobody else causing it.I am speaking about ovi ,not the   3 others,they dealing with thie hurt /pain differently,leave them out of it. it is ovi complaining to her papa as usaual about  purvi and arjun but yet   papa and daughter failed to realise that  daughter ovi  place herself in the center of the destruction.

i hope arjun lives up to his nameas  a cheat and get some other woman,purvi lives up to her name as cheap and have a nice romance with onir and onir lives uo to his name as a crminal and  kidnap/kill or some other illegal activity,coz ovi is sure living up to her name as a weakling who drinks for every littles issues that doesnt go her way.when ovi cant get what she wants she complains ,blames and drinks.

my view,my perception,my inferences, my take on the situation.  you have a choice to agree or disagree,its up to u but i am equally at liberty to  portray my feelings on the situation  via written  means just like everyone else.

rajvta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chinyere, loved your post. Yes, she is an adult and is responsibe for her choices