sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
good to heard that you loving NBT..:)
TFS
Goodbye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think If a male actor were to be asked which show he watches, and if he were a fan of NBT..he would have named KKK but since Sriti Jha and Pooja Gor are both actresses, they'd automatically watch their contemporary's work more closely and Sriti Jha keeps saying that she wishes that she could act like AS and that she awe-inspired by her acting..I think this is why all the women keep naming aakanksha since she has made a huge mark in this industry at such a young age and is giving everyone a run for their money when this industry is ruled by seniors like Sakshi tanwar, shweta tiwari, Mona Singh etc but Aakanksha has managed to make a mark in this competitive industry in her 1st show itself..so all the actresses are just surprised to see such raw talent making it big 😉

And Pooja Gor and KKK are really good friends from what I have observed..Pooja keeps congratulating KKK on twitter and she keeps giving him positive feedback all the time 😃
Edited by archu_93 - 10 years ago
Sah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@archu: very true about Aakanksha.
I guess pooja and kunal are friends from pratigya, I think there are few interviews of kunal, pooja n Arhaan bhel.
Between are you done with your exam preparation (ishhh...segment for rangmuch) after watching today's interview I became very greedy for more n bigger interview. Are you done with questions? I have few questions for him as well but hope most of them will be covered by others
zehra-pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
TFS thats nice of Pooja Gor for loving NBT I agree with archu on her reasons why Pooja mentioned Aakanksha. AS is a wonderful actress n she did amazingly well in her first show with a challenging role of 28years old widow with 2children. There are many senior actresses in telly world but AS being a newcomer has given tough competition to all seniors n juniors. Ppl have liked Megha a lot along with KKK who has come a long way in his acting journey. I'm glad that ppl love nbt n our Superstars.

Its a great feeling that KKK & AS are showered with love, blessings, appreciation and awards. Kepp rocking NBT, KKK & AS
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ofcourse. NBT story baseline is strong. And it has amazing talent pool working hard everyday as a team. So who will not like it.

I am sure many actors admire this serial and are fans of Mohan Bhatnagar. But they dont reveal out. 
Goodbye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sah1

@archu: very true about Aakanksha.
I guess pooja and kunal are friends from pratigya, I think there are few interviews of kunal, pooja n Arhaan bhel.
Between are you done with your exam preparation (ishhh...segment for rangmuch) after watching today's interview I became very greedy for more n bigger interview. Are you done with questions? I have few questions for him as well but hope most of them will be covered by others

Exactly Sah! Totally agreed 😃
And I was a bit busy today but found some time to come up with some random Qs...and some random segments but they've all been done before by rangmunch already but I really had no time to think so much 😆 so I just sent it so that we can show our NBT fandom 😉 and Sah, do send them your Qs..I'm sure RM already knows NBT's popularity but they will be reassured if we send them mails altogether 😉 ...mine were really common too but sent it for NBT support 😃
Goodbye thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehra-pisces

TFS thats nice of Pooja Gor for loving NBT I agree with archu on her reasons why Pooja mentioned Aakanksha. AS is a wonderful actress n she did amazingly well in her first show with a challenging role of 28years old widow with 2children. There are many senior actresses in telly world but AS being a newcomer has given tough competition to all seniors n juniors. Ppl have liked Megha a lot along with KKK who has come a long way in his acting journey. I'm glad that ppl love nbt n our Superstars.

Its a great feeling that KKK & AS are showered with love, blessings, appreciation and awards. Kepp rocking NBT, KKK & AS

Word to everything you said Zehra! Very well said 👏
Goodbye thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina2010

Ofcourse. NBT story baseline is strong. And it has amazing talent pool working hard everyday as a team. So who will not like it.

I am sure many actors admire this serial and are fans of Mohan Bhatnagar. But they dont reveal out. 

Very true Naina...but some actors have revealed it though not in the same way as Pooja and Sriti by praising aakanksha..but the actors reveal it through their insecurities and jealousies 😉😆
kunaladicted thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS archu.. That's great...
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
archu : thanx for sharing.😃