*Journey of Paddy's Sizzler to Samir's Goldie...*

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I was searching for the celebration thread as "Samir" and "Paddy" attained next level of IF membership but didn't find any thread..πŸ˜•.

I was anticipating this 2 members to achieve next level of membership on the same day n it happened.😲. Vaah kya killer instinct ke saath i took a birth isn't it?.πŸ˜†. Bad jokes aside.πŸ€”.

First off, Hearty congratulations to Amazing - Anusha Aamchi and Shining - Samir to become a "IF - Sizzler" and "IF - Goldie" respectively..πŸ₯³..

What to say about Paddy aka Anusha Amma/Aunty/Akka/Granny:-

• She is "Jaan" of JAMLi(JAMi and Ami) and "Shaan" of senior gang.⭐️.
  • She adopted Sandy as her daughter. Majority of the DABH-Ians esp senior gang hooked towards the forum because of her intelligent/creative/hilarious/insightful/thought-provoking threads and comments.⭐️.
  • She pretends to be a "heartless" woman at a times but I know she is carrying very lovely, soft and generous heart.❀️.
Now it's turn of Samir - Open air ka cooling fan(πŸ˜ƒ):-
  • At first glance he seems to be carbon - copy of Anusha Amma..😲.. No one can forget epic welcome he received in the forum when he created first ever thread when joined the forum...(All thanks to false killer instincts of JAMLi..πŸ˜†.)
  • He is as cool as cucumber. Juggled up well with people from all ages of group.
  • He really entertained us with his remarkable rib-tickling threads n by creating creative VM's.
  • He is the best buddy of my Samah puttar.❀️.

@Samir:- Why are you following me since last night.. See the following picture - At present you're exactly above my head..πŸ€”.

Ab Aap sab mharaa mundo ke dekh rahe ho.?.πŸ˜•.

Kindly drop your best wishes to this well-deserved DABH-Ians who're truly heart - pulse and soul of this forum.πŸ‘.⭐️.πŸ‘. Samjhe ya Samjhao?.😈.

Edited by -Amlu- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
PP!!!!! me for the first time ever πŸ˜†

Congrattts Anushaji and SaMiR πŸ₯³...but what a coincidence πŸ˜† 

keep rocking the forum...I always look forward to your posts πŸ˜› so keep them coming πŸ˜‰

SaMiR I can never forget how you were welcomed in this forum 🀣

Anushaji, please continue your research on sandhya and surya πŸ˜† and... any updates on Agent gul and her RasGul? πŸ˜†

Ami, thanks for the wonderful thread
Edited by niruba - 10 years ago
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Heartless woman????  

Ami. What an intro !    But I love your work.  

ya Samir  ... Baby Boy BB is was supposedly me, but that's a huge insult to him.

Thank you much much Ami.  You have a good heart. 

PS... what great timing too. This is my time to visit the forum. 
Edited by PadBear - 10 years ago
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ach. Now let me say something about Ami.

She is as you all know a bundle of energy here when she's around. Nowadays she has calmed down a lot πŸ˜² and become a Forum Ghalib. (Poet). But still, she has that Dabhang quality of not taking the show too seriously and focusing on real life. Chief Dabhanger I think. 

Now about Samir.  Ami is right. He is a cool cucumber. Very Dabhang. Nothing really shakes him up. Not even his first thread here. He is also impeccably polite. So I have great respect for you BB. 
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hearty Congratulations Anusha! Along with SurYa, you are the reason I got hooked to this forum. Thank you πŸ˜² for getting me and I suspect hundreds of others addicted to this forum. Your posts and comments amaze me on a daily basis. I really think agent Gul and Rasgul should call off their stand off and finally have dbc and svb (I think that one gets spicierπŸ˜†) in gg room in sizzling dhabang style in your honor! ( Behind closed gg (green glass) doors of course! We are decent folks here)

SamiR, You are truly gifted and so so polite. I admire and respect you. Hope to see you achieving great things in life. Congrats!

Amlu! No one can beat you, Samah n Sindu in creating celebratory threads. Again, a very cool one!

Edited by Deebz - 10 years ago
nitish95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats to anusha aunty and samir.

@ameesha di:- nahi samjha samjhau na
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was secretly hoping that a thread doesn't get made for my goldie status. But to have the thread made by ami, who was the first to interact with me in this forum (via her pole position in my first thread) .. and to share the thread with Anusha ji, who is THE reason for me being on this forum, it can't be any more special or more appropriate than this! πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much ami! You are the best!!! (ab kripiya karke .. explain to me why I'm above your head πŸ˜•. Am I supposed to be Saturn? πŸ˜• .. Are you calling me fat?! πŸ˜²)

Oh and .. thanks once again for all those who already wished me in other threads. Unfortunately, since this thread is here now, .. along with Anusha ji, you're gonna have to wish me again! πŸ˜† Apologies in advance! πŸ˜³
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh Congratulations both but I am angry as I also became dazzler on the same day but no celebration thread for me? Am I not from Diya Baati Family?:-(
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations Anusha ji! πŸ₯³  Your 10000+ entertaining, yet insightful posts have been a treat for all of us! You're smart, funny, creative, friendly, all at the same time! You have the incredible ability to put the heavier side of things in a lighter way (I hope that made sense πŸ€”)! You are ageless! What I'm trying to say is .. you are very rare! πŸ˜ƒ
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Alina congrats for becoming a Dazzler πŸ₯³, dont be angry πŸ˜‰  Edited by niruba - 10 years ago