Swaron OS: Free My Caged Soul

8JSmileyFace8J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey Guyzz!! Some of you guys have probably already read this but...I wanted to dedicate this to all those people who voted for me and all to those who appreciated me for my effort...just think of it as a Thank You gift!! And a special special special thank you to Deep Di(deep_Tanha)( hope you don't mind me calling you that) for giving me this idea!!!Love All You Guyzz!!

Swaron OS: Free My Caged Soul

CRASH!!!

What was that?? I'm so confused! One second I'm running from Nil and Vicky and the next I'm standing in the middle of the road. That's when I looked around to find a crowd standing around something'no someone'I glide through the crowd to find my friends all kneeled down and in tears. I turned to see the gruesome scene of a young man covered in blood. And, ironically, he was wearing a white t-shirt. Blood seemed to be seeping from every part of his body or was it just one big wound? I tried to see his face but I couldn't stare at him long enough without feeling nauseated. Rey was screaming for a doctor and my hand instantly went to my pocket, but I couldn't find my phone on me. The one question that was going through my mind was who is this guy? Why are my friends so worried about him? That's when I heard it'a scream'calling out for someone'but who...? I turned towards the direction of the voice'it was Sharon. Her hands were covered in blood as the man's head lay in her lap." Wake up please Swayam! You can't do this to me!" She screamed staring from the body to the sky. "Sharon, I'm right here", I called out, "guys I'm right here!" I tried to get their attention but they ignored ma and stared at the body. No that can't be me' that can't be me! I called out to them as Rey and Simmi grabbed Sharon and pulled her away when the paramedics arrived. I ran behind the group. I'm right here why can't they see?! "This can't be happening to me! Just when I got everything in my life! You can't just take this away from me!" Sharon continued to scream at the sky. I came close to Sharon in an attempt to calm her down, but my hands wen right through her. No'no'no! I can't be dead'why me? All the events of this morning came flashing back to me as I watched as my friends broke down'and the love of my life crumble to the ground.

THIS MORNING:

I sat in my room waiting for the day to end as soon as possible. I HATE my birthday! It just brings back more bad memories for me. In a normal person's life, birthdays are filled with joyous noises while mine were filled with taunts and screams. Oh yeah' and tears as well'how can I forget the burning tears that still flow down my cheeks  even today. They began at the break of down and didn't stop until sleep played its dark magic on me and freed my caged soul. I sat, locked in my room, alone with my phone on silent wishing for the day to end soon. Thankfully, Taani had decided to leave me alone and had gone off to college. So I was alone'like I have always been on my birthdays. That's when I heard a rustle near my window, but I ignored it and pulled my blankets more closely while I pulled my birthday cards from under my pillow and began reading them. Like always, Maa had written a long and love-filled not. And like always, Papa had put some money in my card and just signed his name. I can never expect any more from him than this. "Hey that's a beautiful card," an anonymous person spoke out, but this person was no stranger to me. I jerked up at her voice and screamed, "Sharon! What the hell are you doing here?!" "Why I can't come to meet you on your birthday?" She questioned with full on attitude, but still a little hesitance in her eyes. I got angry, why can't everyone just leave me alone today? "No, one comes to meet me on my birthday and I don't want anyone to either", I replied in a harsh tone. Wait what am I doing? I'm letting my anger of someone else on another person. "Sorry, it's just' I don't celebrate my birthday", I said apologetically in a hope to make up for the mistake. "Hey its okay, I was just worried about you that's why-", I looked up at her in a hope that her words are true. That there was someone that cared. She quickly turned away from my gaze and searched for a place to sit. Once she found one she said, "You should check your phone I've- I mean we've all tried calling you like a 100 times." Without moving my gaze from her, I picked up my phone and checked the calls. Yup, she was right'well'maybe not a 100 but'53 is close enough. I looked through the calls to find some of them from my family. Not being able to control my anger I threw the phone and watched it crash into the wall and break. Sharon jumped up from her seat as the phone flew across the room, but I didn't pay any heed to her. I just covered my face with my hands in an attempt to hide the downpour that had begun to flow. After a few seconds, I felt an arm around my shoulder and another one rubbing my back in a consoling way. The touch made my skin tingle and I felt my body, involuntarily, leaning in to the touch. I let my hands guide themselves around Sharon mot hiding my tears anymore. She moved her hands around me too and tightened her grip on me. I don't know how long we were sitting in that position, but all I know was that I felt a thousand times better with her here. What am I doing?! I can't make her feel uncomfortable! I moved away from her while turning my head away to wipe the remaining tears. I felt her gaze on that forced me to turn towards her. I turned to find a hurt Sharon with numerous questions making their way out of her eyes. I had left Sharon on the edge of the bed and had move to the other edge. Aw man' now I've just hurt her more' but I can't risk this friendship for my feelings'I turned to say sorry, but she spoke before me. "Why? Am I that bad, Swayam, that' that now tumhe mere paas hone mein taqleef hoti hai?" "No Sharon-", I tried to explain, but she cut me off. "No, I deserve this Swayam' I mean I've hurt you so much... I guess I do deserve this'but what can I do Swayam? What can I do if I've fallen in love with you? What can I do if you've fulfilled your promise? What can I do if you I can't live without you? But I guess I'll just have to learn how to because I deserve this. I guess I should face the same pain I gave to you. All that pain in the past two years ' I don't know how you bore so much... but if I have to prove my love to you this way' them I will'I'll bear anything for you' because I really love you." She paused to take a breath between her sobs and the words, but couldn't continue because of the torrent of tears that began to flow. I was surprised'No'shocked'No'I'm completely numb. The love of my life just confessed to me and sat completely broken in front of me and I couldn't even move nor do anything. I don't even know if I should believe her'but no this is Sharon she would not hurt start crying for any reason. Shouldn't I know that, since I know her inside and out? Today I realized I don't know Sharon inside and out because I never knew that me staying away from her hurt her. I never knew she had really and truly fallen in love with me. I came out of my thoughts to find Sharon on the ground kneeling by the edge of the bed across from me. She was still crying and every dropt hat left her eye stabbed my heart because I knew that tear was coming out because of me. I crawled over the bad and kneeled down in front of her. I cupped her face softly pulling it up so her eyes would meet mine. I looked into her eyes and said, "Say it again." She looked at me with confusion. I couldn't control myself and pulled her into a hug and said, "Please say it again because... I want to feel wanted too' I want someone to care about me too'to love me too'"My tears didn't let me continue as I broke down in her arms. I felt her arms tightened around me. She whispered in my ear oh-so-lovingly, " I don't want you Swayam'I need you'to live'to breath'and I'm not the only person'there's Taani and Rey and the whole gang'but still if you want me to say it'I'll say it'and will keep saying it until you don't tell me to stop'I love you'I love you...I love you-"I cut her off by putting my lips on hers. It was a gentle kiss, but I wanted her to know'to know that I feel the same way she does. The reply came instantly as if her lips moved in reflex to mine'only mine. I gently broke the kiss and cupped her face and smiled'smiled with my heart as it was finally'finally'content. She smiled back at me, the blush never leaving her cheeks. We sat there for quite some time just drowning in each other's eyes and absorbing each other's presence. The something clicked in my brain and I voiced the thought, "How did you get in here because I locked the door?" She grinned at my question and grabbed my hand and led me to the window. I looked out the window to see a car parked right below my window. I stared at her incredulously, "Seriously!" "If you can do it I can definitely do it!" She proud smiled at me and pulled her collar in attitude. I stared at the beauty that stood near me, who still held my hand. "God seriously has been kind to me today," I said fascinated by the events of today. Sharon blushed and hugged me in reply. "Wow! Two hugs in a day," I laughed, "that's a new record!" "Shut up Swayam," she said hitting me, but still not breaking the hug. I heard a click, but I ignored it enjoying being in Sharon's arms. "WHAT!!!" We broke the hug to find our whole gang standing at my door behind Taani who had a key in her hand. Shit! I should have never given her that. They all stood completely frozen staring at us and when we followed their gaze we realized we were still holding hands! I let go and said, "Guys...look we can explain-" "Explaining to tum dono ko bohot karni hai,"Simmi said giving us a mischievous smile. The girls move towards Sharon and I began to move backwards seeing the guys moving towards me. I turned around and began running around my room as Amar, Bharat, Nil and Vicky chased me trying to get ahold of me. "Kaminey wapas ah!" "Saale chupa rustum!" "Abey rukh mein tujhe thik karta hoon!" "Twayam tu toh hum tab te agey nikal gaya!" I ran out of the room as the guys threw insults at me. "Tune hume kyun nahi bataya?!" They said as they finally cornered me. I stared at them for a brief two seconds before running out of my house. I stopped at the bottom of the stairs to see Nil and Vicky running at full speed behind me and two seconds later the whole gang came running behind them. I ran facing backwards. I tripped and fell and ran in to many things but avoided getting caught. These guys would not leave me at any cost, so I had no choice I ran out my gate'

PRESENT TIME

A sudden tug pulled me out of my thoughts'but it wasn't an outside touch...the touch came from inside me'I felt it again and this time stronger'it felt like a 1000volt shock gripping my heart'this is it I guess the last few minutes before I have to go'I can't even tell Sharon how much I her or everyone else how much they mean to me'another shock'.blackness began to creep into my sight'I looked one last time at my friends and my love before'another shock and everything went dark'when I opened my eyes all I saw was'white'wow they were right heaven is white'I stared up at the whiteness when a blurry person came in to view...a few seconds and the stranger looked somewhat familiar'she looked like a'nurse?...I followed her quick moving body to a big machine'the machine was making this noise'beep'beep'beep' "Hey, you are finally awake! Wait let me go call the doctor and then I'll tell your friends they will be really happy! Especially that one girl'I felt so bad for her she cried so much she literally fainted, but still she didn't move from outside your room. I'll go tell them right now!" I watched her walk out with a weird spring to her step when I realized something'wait'did she say'wait so this isn't'.this is a' that means I'm alive!...The doctor came in and I recognized him as my family doctor. He smiled at me and I tried smiling back but something restricted me from doing so. I went crossed eye to see breathing attached to my face and when eyes went back to normal the doctor looked at me worried. I just tried to give him thumbs up, but that didn't work either. One arm was in a cast and the other one was wrapped up in gauze. So I tried moving my head'not a good idea because I felt a pain shoot through my head as if someone was digging a knife into it. "I suggest you don't move its only going to hurt you", the doctor said in a commanding voice. I stopped moving and let him do his job. He checked me and then made some notes and while he did all this I watched him. He left after a while and then came the best part'all my friends showed up. They all had tear-stained faces and looked tired but where still smiling. As I stared at my friends passing them a reassuring look, I felt a tear drop fall on my face. And I saw her broken, but trying to keep herself together. She was acting strong, but I saw how weak she actually was. She looked up at me with tear-brimmed green eyes and my heart broke to see her this way. Even though my body screamed no, I pulled her into a hug from my lying position on the bed. In a matter of seconds, I felt my shirt get wet from her tears. I rubbed my hand, the one without a cast, on her back to console her. After a few minutes I felt her breath come back to normal. She instantly realized our position and tried to lift herself off of me, but I wasn't going to let her go. I had to say something'and I was going to say it'so I ignored Sharon's gentle pushes'and I ignored the searing pain in my body'I tightened my grip on her and slowly slipped the breathing mask off my mouth and whispered in her ear' "Best'birthday gift' ever'freed'my caged'soul"'I freed her from grip with a smile'and then let blackness creep on me again knowing that this tunnel has a light at the end'I fainted just from the pure bliss of it all'

All right guys..that was probably the most depressing thing I wrote...even though it had a happy end to it... I felt really depressed after writing it myself...so don't worry guys!!I'm gonna posting a happy OS really soon...and that means as soon as I get time...but don't worry I'll try to get it posted really soon!!!Until then leave your precious comments and likes!!!

Lubna

Edited by 8JSmileyFace8J - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pehlanasha. thumbnail
I voted for this OS in contest!

I am inactive so i am giving short comment!

Just totally fell in love with this OS! Literally one of the best OS i have even read, it was so amazing!

-Marium
--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res
unres
It was truly awesome I know it was sad πŸ˜­ but it was heart touching loved each and every bit of it Sharon's confess πŸ˜³, Swaron 2 hugs , Sharon climbing  the window 😲, gang running behind Swayam, and then last Swaron hug Amazing Good Job dear πŸ‘
Edited by TaareynSwaron - 10 years ago
sdas1027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was absoulutely beautiful! I loved it a lot!!
vrushanharshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it is a beautiful os
I liked the concept
_bellaSwan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's one of the best one I loved it when I read in os contest
bluelashes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
first swaron Os jo many swaron ko imagin kar k read kiya warna main swaron ka read karti hoo but KR ko imagine kar
gud job girl
well done
u know mujey na swayam jesa bhai ja dost chahiye
vesey ditto swayam jesa friend hey merey pass harry idiot hahah main usey always chidha ti hoo kyu ki uski story b swaron jesi he hey

aroma_rubharu

kamlesh32 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘Amazing os! Loved it to the core...and i actually even voted for it in the contest! πŸ˜Š
varsh-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Its an awesome OS πŸ˜Š So touching πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š Congratulations πŸ˜Š
prakriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this was ur update 😲
omg! i loved it in the contest ❀️
the concept is totally different and the OS is extraordinary 😊
awesome job!!! πŸ‘
thank u for the pm πŸ€— Edited by prakriti4u - 10 years ago