Written Update-7th May,2013

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Episode starts with Kumari and Kusum talking where Kumari tells her how Saras told her to trick Kumud and bring her there. Kumud walks in with a worried expression, they both ask him what happened but she stays quiet. Saras comes in and goes straight to his room, Kumud follows

In Saras's room, Saras is trying to apply medicine Kumud comes in and takes the medicine and starts applying. Kumud tells him she's not affected with a random guy looking at her. Saras cuts her in and says "mujhe parta hai". Kumud asks him why and he has no answer. Kumud asks him again and this time Saras tells her that he doesn't like it when someone insults the people close to his heart. Kumud while still putting medicine on his wounds, hesitantly asks him whether he considers her someone close to his heart. Medicine stings him, Kumud says sorry and asks him whether it hurts but he tells it hurts less than before. Kumud gets up to close the window, Saras comes there as well. He tells her that I told you to keep distance but now I am telling you that this storm of emotions cannot be stopped. Kumud runs out from there happily.

Kumud starts dancing and jumping in the rain happily. Saras is watching her from the terrace and he's smiling watching her so happy. Kumud looks up and finds him there, she blushes and runs from there. Both are in their happy land. DukhBaa watches them and she's happy.

Kumud comes in her room and looks at eyes sketch she made. On the hand Saras is happily moving around in rain. Kumud asks herself what happened in that one moment. I can clearly listen to what my heart saying, I won't be able to look into your eyes, let me feel this love, you're the one who came in my dreams, you're the one who the i waited for all my life and yes I love you.

Gunn and VC are on terrace, Gunn says how this rain ruined the masala, Moti bhabhi comes in and comments on how this rain is ruining your reputation. Then she tells them how she was dancing in the rain and she didn't even care about the guests or the person who rejected her and she also suggests them to get her married soon.

Kumari is cleaning up the store room and she finds some old picture. DukhBaa comes to tell her to hurry up.

In kitchen, sunny asks DukhBaa for lunch. She talks to him about his parents and he tells her that they passed away right after he was born. They talk about Saras, he tells her that Kumud and she helped him alot. She feeds him with her own hands.

Both Saras and Kumud are thinking about the moments they spent with eachother and while reminiscing they have a smile on their face. Sunny teases Saras about this and Saras falls for it. He then

In Kumud's room, DukhBaa is telling her how the last time she saw her this much happy was at the time proposal came. She tells her that she won't ask her the reason but if she wants to tell herself then it's okay. Kumud then happily informs her about Saras and that what he said about not being alone. Kumud tells her that he started smiling. DukhBaa adds in that he also started listening to his heart. Kumud hesitantly says may be. DukhBaa tells her the answer can be a no or yes only

Precap: Kumud is in Saras's room sitting at his bed side. Saras wakes up and asks her what she's doing there and she replies saying I wanted to ask something.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hazel16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great episode!!
Thanks for the update!!
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thank u sooo much for the updt
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

minniee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for WU..

nice epi..Love SaMud..
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update!!
Amreen Imran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was a fab episode...loved the kumud danced in rain becaz she was so happy with love blossoming ...

Gautam Rode our beloved Saras is very talented, he executed the scene so purely... the way he smiled while looking at Jennifer (Kumud)... UFF :)

santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the written update. ðŸ˜Š

I felt like strangling moti bhabhi during the scene where she was talking gun and vc. Amazing episode though. Loved it. ðŸ˜‰
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update tehreem