Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Chap - 127

It's destine to happen.
Your note says that it would strengthen their love, but I'm feeling sad for Aadhan, the boy has faced lots in his small age, and just hope these things will not affect his innocence.

How long they need to endure this pain?
wonder how long Maan will be able hold him strong?

Nice chapter.
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 126
nice part...
poor Geet...
shes thinking too much...
Maan and Jaan have to be very patient with her...
spvd thumbnail
part 127
oh ho the nurse why did she tell her when Maan wasnt there...
Geet is getting wild...
but Maan somehow controlled her...
spvd thumbnail
part 128
nice...
my God the kid is way too smart for his age...
but Geet in her depressed stated has hurt Maan...
cont soon dear...
deepthich thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
  • " class="webMessengerMessageGroup clearfix">

Hi shoba... How are you?

i dont know from where to start... I read GUZAARISH... I dont know whether to feel happy or sad for reading Guzaarish because i have become addicted to it,,,

sach bolu to,,, initially vutna pasand nahi aaya,,, like i thought GEET will be like that but MAAN will change her... she is just naughty...

par GEET ko dheere dheere samjna mushkil hogaya,,,, and story pe interest bad gaya,,,

u know there was a point when GEET entered modern world,,,, i never hated GEET but i felt so bad for MAAN... i love MAAN in this more,,,, end tak grin emoticon

then their milan bcoz of drugs i was so happy that MAANEET are one... now they will get married and some regular story sochne lagi...

par again another shock with leap,,, and GEET still not changed,,,, i never thought a story could be more interesting...

and then Ridz entry,,, GEET still with Rahul... though i loved how she kept him under control... but still GEET-MAAn ko kisi aur ke sath nahi deksake hai na,,,, to... i was feeling very bad...

par jab pari, jaan,,, planned to get back GEET... i was sure,,, there are happy days soon,,,, par again vicky has to come and break MAAN's again blossiming love story,,,

seriously i just loved that musuem/park wala scene,,, where GEET was not GEET handa,,, and MAAN was not MSK... i so much loved it...

sach me JAAN vunka JAAN hai... is love story ka bi... wo itna strong hai,,,, GEET jab vusko itna bura kehti ti,,, tab bi wo bura nahi manta ta... kaise bi karke vun dono ko sath lekar aaya...

you know there was a time,,, when i would read future part instead of continuing just bcoz i couldnt hold the excitement...

tumne ek aur superb story isme daala hai ki,,, GEET ko GEET ki tarah hi rehke.. sabke dil jeet lena,,,,

loved when MAANEET came closer in that jungle... muahhh for that heart emoticon

Shoba... you are one such fabulous writer... u know every writer is just awesome over here... few are super awesome... n u are one of the super awesome writer,,,... love you shoba...

anyways... pata hai.. baad me sab kaise GEET ke side aa rahe te... loved it,,

Amy's entry was apt!!!! that was very necessary grin emoticon

yaar aap log itna kaise soch lete hai muje samaj nahi aata,,,, to write about a character,,, you have to think the way character thinks and write... warna wo maja nahi aata... and you write so many charatcers,,,, seriously,, hatsoff to you...

and then i loved to see GEET handa coming back sometimes into GEET MSK just the way to kill Rudra singhania...

MAAN kitna sweet hai na.. tu sach kehti hai,,, ye sab,, aisa family,, aisa couple real life me nahi hote... kash hote... kitno ke liye inspiration banjata na,,,,

loved the way how MAAN andd GEET never left their sides after they are back together... be it MAAn getting angry for GEET killing that bas***d... or GEET's tumour...

hey one more thing... i loved the bonding between GEET-AMY-Vicky,, yaar mast jodi hai in logo ki... loved the wasy they loved GEET...

specilaly that scene,,, i read it 3-4 times when GEET was bald,,, and Jaan... came bald to home.. seeing him Amy and vicky bi... how cute that was... awwweee heart emoticon

i just completed reading Guzaarish yesterday night,,, you dont believe...me ghar se dur rehti hu job karne ke liye.. and from yesterday i was crying... i was afraid... agar MAA-Papa nahi hote to humara kya hota...

love you di... love you so much...

wait let me continue the flow...

loved the whole crazy family,,, and whole kids gang... JAAN was always sensible , responsible and naughty... loved it...

i cant describe every part,... kyo ki aapko padne mushkil hojayega,,, but trust me... loved every part.. there was not even a part where i felt boring... be it their romace,,, their crazy jokes,,,, ye to obvious ki baat hai jab itna bada story likhte to kahi na kahi boring factor aati hai... but as i said since you are one among the super awesome writer,,, aapki story mast ti...

and the end,.,, you know di... there wont be anything other than this perfect end,,, when i was reading last part... i was like no... ye to sad ending hai... MAANEET are dead... you know koi bi sad feel karenge na...

maine tab nahi royi jab MAANEET are dead pata chala... and ye pata chala ki MAANEET took poison and left Jaan...

ha sach hai ki i was so attached to the story,... aisa dil me laga ki MAANEET wo log why they took poison.,,, kash shoba di... aise ending nahi deti...

but then after years and years likhke jo aapne twist or say super awesome surprise diya... i lllooovvveee you sooo muchhh for that...

you know my tears dropped there when you introduced GEEt again... and when MAAN called Mishty,,, thats it i was crying ;(

app itna acha kaise likhsakte ho!!! i literally imagined what Jaan and Aru was feeling,,, specially Jaan... i can feel what JAAN was feeling...

and then their saying to Jaan... how could we leave you jaan? promise kiya wo sab,,, ye naya MAAn n GEET kaise keh sakte hai... kahi vun logo ko past yaad to nahi!!

and then the imagination of MAAN-GEET-Jaan was so devine...

i dont even know why i cried when they are back in your story like naya MAAN and GEET but they did made me cry... and your story toouched my heart... me kabhi nahi bhulungi ye Guzaaarish.,...

Edited by deepthich - 8 years ago
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Thank you guys for all your lovely comments...