rival site - manoj verma to enter lifeoks savitri

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Life OK's Savitri, produced by Flying Turtle Films will soon see the entry of an Aghori Baba in talented actor Manoj Verma. As per the ongoing track, Vikrant (Karan Suchak) has successfully killed all the zombies, including the zombie King Nagraj (Adi Irani). And now, Vikrant will have to gain more powers to wage a battle against Rahukaal (Krip Suri). In accordance with this, Vikrant will get to meet an Aghori who is a very learned man with quite a lot of powers. Vikrant will in course of time, get tutored by this Aghori so that he gains enough powers to avenge his brother Dev's (Angad Hasija) death.

Manoj Verma who has been part of many movies like Lajja, Rivaaz and many others will soon enter the show to play this interesting role. The actor is all set to start shoot soon, is what we hear.

Meanwhile, Manoj Verma is also approached to play the role of Rana Poonja in Contiloe Telefilms' upcoming historical for Sony Entertainment Television, Maharana Pratap.

We tried calling Manoj Verma, but could not get through to him.

When contacted, Karan Suchak told us, "Well, as per yesterday's telecast, Vikrant manages to fight the zombies. That is what I know. I really do not know what is coming ahead."

Get ready for this interesting track in Savitri
What nonsense...everything Savitri did...and Vikrant will get tutored by an aghori to gain powers to kill RahuKaal...i think it will be Savitri and this rival site wrote about Vikrant...
Exactly, Savitri killed Nagraaj and the article says Vikrant. I too also think it will be Savitri who will be taught by the Aghori baba to gain more powers.

Thanks for sharing  :)