Saraswatichandra - WU- 6/5 - Saras Budday!!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Pic credit FB Page SaraswatichandraOfficial

WU in the next post
Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
So we have detective Kumud following Kumari...who is giving all kinds of guilty expressions...and we wonder we will be exposed to the HAAANsome Inishpector and his goggles again🤢

On the other side, Goooman is wondering how Ghoonghroo turned into Payal...(They went on a diet and slimmed themselves...happy !!!😡) Dukhba comes and asks whether she is wondering how Ghoonghroo turned into Payal...(Gooman ke dimaag ki batti nahi jali..she doesnot realize how DB knows..) she talks rudely to DB...DB throws the payal at her (DB you should have aimed better...thrown it on her face!!!  ) Goooman flares up...but DB tells her that she better not repeat this act, or even LN will not take her side again and DB will expose all her truths in public (Frankly I think DB should have let the gift be...LN would have atleast come to know what a low life he has chosen for a wife!!)

Kumud follows Kumari through the Jungle and then gives her a miss and runs away...and...

Kumudsundari comes face to face with Saraswatichandra😳 aka ..she literally falls into his arms❤️

He  puts her hair behind her ears and looks on and tells her that he was waiting for her!

She gets all fumbled and tells him that she was searching for Kumari...he tells her that she has gone home (you have to see Saras's expression at this point of time...he is like "abhi maaregi Kumud mujhe" ...so cute)

he tells her that he had told her to get Kumud here...because he wanted to celebrate her budday...(OWww..that is the cutest expression he has right now,...the smile like a child...Chooo chweeettt... Can I have him plz😛)

Kumud says that they already did, LN had given her a big buday...Saras tells her that as against what she did for them, the party was nothing...he is no more alone...HIS DAD has found him...(He finally admitted that he was alone, and that he is no more alone!!! That loneliness in his heart has gone...and not because LN found him...but because HE found Kumud!! Doba!! you better understand that soon!)

And it was Kumud who helped his dad come to him...he gets happy talking about his dad and how he had told Saras that he was proud of him, that for the first time he tried to make up for the loss of his mother..and that was all because of Kumud...
And says THANK YOU

She gets happy and says that she is happy for him but why did he bring her here...he  tells her that it is her budday and that he cannot emote his words..so he wants to show something which would reflect his feelings!! Kumud is wondering whether he will be confessng..and the Dobachandra tries putting his hand on her face...Kumud gets al lafraid (NAturally Doba!!  one would think you were trying to mug her!! )
He then goes behind her and tells her to come with him wherver he takes her...he closes her eyes and takes her to the place where there are like hundreds of lanterns and balloons in the air...
Kumud gets all happy to see this..she says that her dreams is fulfilled...Saras gets a divine smile on his face as if he has attained the satisfaction of seeing her happy...and says that this is what he wanted to hear...

he gives her flowers and wishes her budday!!!
Arrrghhh 🤢and then we are subjected to the cruelty of hearing some horrible shayaris from the Inishpector of Kumari who is happy shappy hearing those shayaris...the inishpector says that they cannot marry right now since everybody is sad in Kumar's house because of Kumud and her broken rishta ..and also they cannot announce till he finds Kumari's father (Saajan chale dhoodhne apne sasur ko...Suno Sasurji ...ab aa jao..taaki aapkja jamai humara dimaag na khaye😡😆)
Kumud and Saras sitting on the bench and Kumud is wondering why he does things when she manages to handle herself...Saras says that since he came over here, this was the first time she looked so happy...he would do anything for her happiness..and wished that she would understand her feelings...She thinks she does understand his feelings but  he needs to say it...(I wish there was a transmitter fit in their minds so that their thoughts would ring out loud,,ye sab jhanjhat hi khatam😆)

Saras feels that she had said something and he asks..but she gets conscious and says that they need to go home and stands up to leave...Saras asks her whether they can go together (Doba!! That is what we had been saying all this time!! you need to GO with her..you were the one wandering alone!!) She says yes they can..and Awww at the smile that lits up his face...and aww at the awkwardness they show as they do "Pehle aap pehle aap"

Saras like  a true gentleman drops her at her door and leaves for his room (her room that is) and we see that the Mahal ki chudail...aka Goooman has seen the good bye scene and gets an ugly expression on her face (As if she ever gets a good one...🤢)

Goooman in the morning tries to butter up the badi bhabhi ...and then corners DB and tells her that she needs to see that her daughters are roaming around at midnight...DB doesnot pay attention and says that she trusts her upbringing and walks away!!

Kumud and Kusum discussing the Saras Surprise and Guniyal walks in..and the three sisters make fun of the whole scene...Guniyal walks away laughing at them...Kumari tells Kusum  that Saras had made Kumud's poetry dream come true and lightened hundreds of lamps  and finally wished her buddayThe three sisters tease each other and have fun...
Kumud is leaving for the factory when Goooman asks her about her whereabouts..she informs about her going to the factory when Goooman notices that one of the knots in her blouse strings has come undone but she doesnot tell Kumud about it and gets happy that everybody would be seeing Kumud like this😡🤢 (  I sometimes wonder , the way she watches Kumud that she is against this marriage because she herself is very much enchanted by Kumud's beauty..what a love triangle...Kumud Saras and Goooman!!🤢🤢)
Kumud walks off as few villagers follow her looking at her very oddly...Suddenly out of the blue Saras comes and covers her in his coat...and tells her to keep walking...she gets all befuddled..but he doesnot answer..leaves her near the factory and says "now go, bye' and walks off (hahahah that was so funny..the way he said Bye!🤣)
Kumud is wondering at this weird behaviour when some Kaaki informs her about her loosened string..she understands what Saras did and goes back to see Saras is seriously in big fight with some villagers..she tries to stop him..but he tells her to go..she doesnot leave and so he shouts at her to LEAVE NOW!! (Boy that was way predatorial!! Saras!! where did the doba get lost and where did this one come from!!!)

Precap: Saras corners Kumud and says that this tornedo of emotion cannot be stopped (he said it smilingly😕 I would have welcome the angry or more the passionate Saras saying it!)

Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago
dlimbachia thumbnail
[QUOTE=-Srushti-]So we have detective Kumud following Kumari...who is giving all kinds of guilty expressions...and we wonder we will be exposed to the HAAANsome Inishpector and his goggles again🤢

On the other side, Goooman is wondering how Ghoonghroo turned into Payal...(They went on a diet and slimmed themselves...happy !!!😡)  😆 super like for ur side commentrize Dukhba comes and asks whether she is wondering how Ghoonghroo turned into Payal...(Gooman ke dimaag ki batti nahi jali..she doesnot realize how DB knows..) she talks rudely to DB...DB throws the payal at her (DB you should have aimed better...thrown it on her face!!!  ) Goooman flares up...but DB tells her that she better not repeat this act, or even LN will not take her side again and DB will expose all her truths in public (Frankly I think DB should have let the gift be...LN would have atleast come to know what a low life he has chosen for a wife!!)

waitin for u to finish...till thn ill go study for my last paper
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks in advance for the WU Sru ! 🤗 Loved your side comments as usual in the first para itself ! 😆
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Srushti,

Had some light moments elsewhere. As today there are fine threads discussing the starlights. But here today I am going to bore you with a relevant quote from the original. Please pardon me for some inevitable verbosity.

The author G.M.T. had used this English poem to describe a mesmerizing encounter between SC and Kumud. (As you know, both, SC and Kumud in the book are extremely refined and sensitive. Both were natural poets in their own right. Well versed in Gujarati, Sanskrit and English.)...

Evening Voluntary by Wordsworth,

"The Crescent Moon, the Star of Love. (Venus)

Glories of the evening, as ye there are seen.

With but a span of sky between -

Speak one of you. My doubts remove,

Which is the attendant Page and which the Queen?"

Now comes his awesome adaption in Gujarati,

" udayman chandrakala! Shringartara! ( Venus)

Sandhya samay ni Kirti murtio! Aakash ma matra ek tas nu antar rakhi ne ubha dekhao chho, to tem rahi ne- tamara be mathi ek bolo- shanka nu samadhan Karo- kon Paricharak ane kon Rani?!"

Compare this with today's Evening scene; He as Chandra ( Moon) and a smitten Page, and She, a Queen Venus!😊

Edited by smrth - 10 years ago
Samsangeetha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed and beautiful WU. Loved today's episode as it's an epic.
Zoya677 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
tfs !!! lovely pics and love samud...the show is getting addicted day by day
minniee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lo u missed today mein aa gayi...😆..
To ye lo...Mein aa gayi...
I am very happy ki you got such a SaMudlicious Epi to Update..😳😳

Goooman is wondering how Ghoonghroo turned into Payal...(They went on a diet and slimmed themselves...happy !!!😡) 🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣
(I wish there was a transmitter fit in their minds so that their thoughts would ring out loud,,ye sab jhanjhat hi khatam😆) 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣
what a love triangle...Kumud Saras and Goooman!!🤢🤣🤣

Is pic ko dekh ke lagta hein Geeta Maa 😆 ne jaadu ki chadi ghumai aur Budday ki taiyari ho gayi..😆😆 

Kinna gussa aya..😳😳👏Kumud was 😲😲😲
Precap:

Aur ek jaroori suchana ye Minmayi agle hafte comment nahi kar payegi aapke update par..
hawww...😲😲😕 
Lawyer sahiba actually mere examz 🥱 ...
So pehle hi bol diya..😛😊
Till then Take Care...😃

Edited by minniee - 10 years ago
Sugaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
dlimbachia thumbnail
i hd a big smile on my face while readin ur post😉...really missed ur post🤗...da epi ws sweet...da expression given by our anaconda ws really fun to watch changein every 2 min da smile cumin n vanishin..i wld loved to pull his cheeks n say aww hw cute ...seems like kumud is da first gul whome saras is wishin happy buday ...da child like eagerness to wish her...da lover expectin to hear frm her mouth tht her dream cum true tht pure joy on his face n eyes...today epi reminded m tht as much as kumud is childish frm heart so is saras infact way mre thn her it is said right no matter if u dnt hv anybody wid u in ur probs but u will always hv ur family at ur bck..da joy to kno tht ur parents hv ur bck no matter wt if they cant help u they will give u courage in any small to da smallest matter in da end itz da love tht matters rest all is history...da child honesty like hw.wid 100% honesty he tells her kumari ws in his plans n wt he planned da happiness to give her a bday suprise in tht he frgets hw to even approach her to cover her eyes...poor gul gt scared...da way kumud expressed her happiness in tht one sentence ...da child became happy...n da angry child whn sum1 luks at his fav toy barbie as if they r gonna break her neck n he gets all defensive like hw dare they even luk at my doll relax dude itz  eve teasin which our gr8 india hs made it a vry normal thing  u kno sumtimes i feel tht this serial itz just a dream whr da hell wld u find guy like saras i kno he hs baggage but tht purity da commitment, who is crystal clear there is no gray matter itz either black r white etc etc who wld decorate da whole place wid lanterns just becoz ur lover wished to hv a bday like tht  so much f dedication baap re😎...da obident kumud whn asked to go...poor gul gt shit scared wid tht anger...goooman is just j yar ...i hv  a serious question does she hv a thing for saras🤢 
n da precap..lol..i just think one them is day dreaming ..like kumud if he is smiling sumthing is def wrng wid him...
but as awlays superloved ur post ur a genius bang on in every take⭐️ n im speechless n a fan f ur side commentary even ur writin
👏