VD article on IF...TR fans gather here...

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey tr'ians...amidst these hard times, there is sunshine for us...we all wanted an article on IF about Vrinda...and we got it. So party time...

now we've got the interview, so now every t'rian go and comment and like...no matter how lazy you are, because i bet u would not be lazy as me😛...so like and comment and shower her love, and show how important she is for TR, who made possible that such a beautiful couple came. Important so, because we love her...and even her dislikers, or people who dislike her, are disliking and showing how important she is...so sweethearts go and tell them how important she is...for lovers and well as haters...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aliya51293 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh gosh...how much dislikers think about her...i wonder.,..i dont even feel like going to the other stars articles, not even to see a bit, and these guys...DOWNMARKET.
anyway will talk abt iv later.
Shivanee28 thumbnail
Yes. Done it. I am so happy her haters have time for her to we to sure do to like the cments. Good good:-D
gowri_amy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
done😊. lol about the LOOOVERS ''poor fellows''Edited by gowri_amy - 10 years ago
patie thumbnail
Done :-) n abt haters part no cmnts *heights*
redroses123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
done already!! sooo happy we got an article .. wish her rank shoot up next week⭐️
Angel-luvs-s thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yup commented immediately after seeing..after seeing the comments I was so happy and then I saw a particular member disliking every single comment and only one word came to my mind..desperate much...but I am glad to see a article about her and I hope her rank goes up
sami_sns thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I also did it.but not only 1 comment is enough for her every possible time we need to comment on that.then only her rank increase.
peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was the first one to comment there!! 😆Love VD!!
And about The haters.. Gosh she loves VD so much that she gave her so much time to dislike every comment.. Poor souls!!😆
i know one thing.. You can Hate VD or you can love VD.. But You Simply CANNOT ignore VD!!
samiha_taarey thumbnail
thnx 4 the post... warna mujhe to itni awsome newz k bare me pata hi nehi chalta... done commenting...😊