Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Mini1991

Thanks...basanti 😊

welcome miniπŸ˜‰
vm2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tks for pic. He looks so tired and drained / tanned.  Which movie is  he currently shooting for and where? The tan could be because of the shoot location
Satrupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: vm2002

Tks for pic. He looks so tired and drained / tanned.  Which movie is  he currently shooting for and where? The tan could be because of the shoot location

no yaar..this is not in his movie shoot location...its taken in ITA AWARDS 😊 sterday
vm2002 thumbnail
@hema  I know this is ITA but  he tweeted saying he will be back to shoot for 2 weeks so was just asking which movie he is shooting, and because he luks tanned  was wondering on the location of shoot for his movie.BTW thanks for all the pics too which you post daily.
Edited by vm2002 - 10 years ago
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes yar he is looking tired 
t fs
Satrupa thumbnail

@hema  I know this is ITA but  he tweeted saying he will be back to shoot for 2 weeks so was just asking which movie he is shooting, and because he luks tanned  was wondering on the location of shoot for his movie.BTW thanks for all the pics too which you post daily.

im a tamil girl yaar..i dnt know that much about hindi cini world!!! sry if i get info ill surely tell u.
Satrupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siacutie

yes yar he is looking tired 

t fs

yup😊
vm2002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...hema23...

im a tamil girl yaar..i dnt know that much about hindi cini world!!! sry if i get info ill surely tell u.

Yeh its ok. No issues.
Satrupa thumbnail

hy i got the info Ram will be going on a 2 week shoot for the movie Santa Banta. He will be shooting for BALH till Tuesday night and returns back around May 20th but dnt know about location.