OMG OMG OMG LIFE NEEDS A FAST FORWARD BUTTON

aarti_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Koi please yeh weekend ko fast forward karo ... I cannot wait till Monday !!! They need to confess NOWWW

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SahirsBeard thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WHAT AN ACCURATE POST, OMG OMG OMG! πŸ‘
no seriously this is gonna be a long weekend, I don't know how I'm gonna survive! 
aarti_gupta thumbnail
Originally posted by: veera25

WHAT AN ACCURATE POST, OMG OMG OMG! πŸ‘

no seriously this is gonna be a long weekend, I don't know how I'm gonna survive! 

I know man. I am so anxious for MONDAY :) This is going to be a great TRP boost ... 

Meri Khushi ka thikana nahi hai ..😳
akila15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i have law class and i will sleep
monday will comeπŸ˜†
aarti_gupta thumbnail
Originally posted by: akila15

i have law class and i will sleep

monday will comeπŸ˜†

Sadly I start summer school monday, but with SC I have something to look forward to school or no school :)
SahirsBeard thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarti4you

I know man. I am so anxious for MONDAY :) This is going to be a great TRP boost ... 

Meri Khushi ka thikana nahi hai ..😳

I read that spoiler and felt so very elated! I'm ready to finish the homework of my ecology, chemistry, history, and mathematics classes right now to watch the episode tomorrow. It's a pretty sweet deal, but if only things happened this way! πŸ˜­

I know! And it's gonna be a confession of class and sophistication and passion and romance and Oh my goodness I am blushing πŸ˜³

😳Mujhe lag raha hai ke hum sabh khushi ke aasoon saath mein royenge... poore weekend ke liye, aur Monday par bhi! πŸ˜†

chalo, main shuru hoti hoon pehle... πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry, my remote is not working.
aarti_gupta thumbnail

I read that spoiler and felt so very elated! I'm ready to finish the homework of my ecology, chemistry, history, and mathematics classes right now to watch the episode tomorrow. It's a pretty sweet deal, but if only things happened this way! πŸ˜­

I know! And it's gonna be a confession of class and sophistication and passion and romance and Oh my goodness I am blushing πŸ˜³

😳Mujhe lag raha hai ke hum sabh khushi ke aasoon saath mein royenge... poore weekend ke liye, aur Monday par bhi! πŸ˜†

chalo, main shuru hoti hoon pehle... πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

You stole the words right out of my mouth Veera :) I am on Cloud 9 at the moment .. after waiting for 2 long months we finally get to see what we have been waiting for .. WOOOHOOO 

Looking back at my post I don't know where to put the teary emoticon .. since it will seem out of place but you know how happy I am πŸ˜ƒ 

I think I will saave my khushi ke aansoon for MONDAY :) 
SahirsBeard thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarti4you

You stole the words right out of my mouth Veera :) I am on Cloud 9 at the moment .. after waiting for 2 long months we finally get to see what we have been waiting for .. WOOOHOOO 

Looking back at my post I don't know where to put the teary emoticon .. since it will seem out of place but you know how happy I am πŸ˜ƒ 

I think I will saave my khushi ke aansoon for MONDAY :) 

Aarti (if that's what I can call you!) I think we are both displaying two very different forms of happiness. We are "senti" in two different ways! πŸ˜†

I better lock my doors on Monday. I will drink my chaa pipping hot and run to my laptop to do my daly SC ritual... Monday will be a new phase of my life! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

smart cookie is saving her tears for Monday, whereas silly Veera will cry so much now she'll be running out on Monday...  I better get my tissues and bath tub ready to pour my tears into! πŸ˜Ž
aarti_gupta thumbnail

Aarti (if that's what I can call you!) I think we are both displaying two very different forms of happiness. We are "senti" in two different ways! πŸ˜†

I better lock my doors on Monday. I will drink my chaa pipping hot and run to my laptop to do my daly SC ritual... Monday will be a new phase of my life! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

smart cookie is saving her tears for Monday, whereas silly Veera will cry so much now she'll be running out on Monday...  I better get my tissues and bath tub ready to pour my tears into! πŸ˜Ž

Yup Aaarti, that's my name :) and hahah Agreed :) I don't think I will focus in class at all on Monday .. Its a good thing I live in North America and can watch it at 10:30 am monday !!
Edited by aarti4you - 10 years ago